The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rubs the side of his head* I guess we’ll never really know, will we? *sighs at her expression, then reaches out to grasp at her face, leaning in to kiss her* *”I can remember more things…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly relaxes as Sephiroth kisses her. She then wraps her arms about his neck so that she can return the kiss. However, she breaks it off after only a minute or so before resting her head on his shoulder* I want to be sure.. I don’t like knowing that I messed you up so horribly. *She frowns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Maybe you can make me forget just that part, then… *smirks slightly at her, then tries to push her down onto the bed so he can receive another kiss. After a moment he attempts a weak purr, but quickly turns his head away to cough*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Releases a surprised yelp as Sephiroth pushes her down onto the bed . However, she doesn’t fight against him. Instead, she just grins up at him* Getting frisky now? *she continues to grin until she hears him cough. Frowning, she reaches up to stroke his right cheek* Are you alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I believe so… I shouldn’t be behaving like this. *pauses* At this hour, anyway. *chuckles and lowers his head to kiss her jaw, humming* I think it’s coming back to me. Ah yes, now I remember. *moves his head down further to begin nibbling on her neck, chuckling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm.. *tilts her head to the side in order to both explose and extend her neck to give Seph better access* That is very good… It was getting so frustrating.. *She frowns* Do you remember what deal I made with the planet now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Deal? No. I vaguely remember you talking to it, and pissing it off. Apart from that, not much more… I think at one point you threatened to kill it. But I really cannot recall… *shakes his head, then moves back from her to think*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and shakes her head. For the most part, she isn’t even sure that she should tell Seph any more about her deal. Finally, she mutters out* I got it to agree to letting you go free by saying that we’d allow it to use the vessel of any future children of ours as ways to reincarnate the Cetra.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You what…? Why the hell would you suggest something like that?! Do you know how many Cetra there were? *twitches* You’d have to popping out twins for the next four hundred years to even come anywhere close…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s words* They can’t force me to get pregnant, Seph. *she shakes her head* Even then, how many Cetra do you really think would want to become related to the spawn of Jenova? Probably not that many..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s words* They can’t force me to get pregnant, Seph. *she shakes her head* Even then, how many Cetra do you really think would want to become related to the spawn of Jenova? Probably not that many..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure, but I still don’t like the idea… You have to be kidding. *snarls* I don’t want Cetra in this place. They are discriminating and harsh. And rude. And they are stubborn in their ways. More importantly, they dislike me and want to condemn me. You want those traits in our children?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure, but I still don’t like the idea… You have to be kidding. *snarls* I don’t want Cetra in this place. They are discriminating and harsh. And rude. And they are stubborn in their ways. More importantly, they dislike me and want to condemn me. You want those traits in our children?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It was the best bargaining chip that I could think of, Seph… *she sighs and looks down at the bed* What else should I have done?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It was the best bargaining chip that I could think of, Seph… *she sighs and looks down at the bed* What else should I have done?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what else you should have done… maybe traded my soul for them? *grunts* That way the planet would stop thinking that I belong to it. *scowls in irritation and shakes his head* I’m tired of being a piece of property that is owned. If you owned me at least you could set me free and demand ownership only in times where others wish to claim me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what else you should have done… maybe traded my soul for them? *grunts* That way the planet would stop thinking that I belong to it. *scowls in irritation and shakes his head* I’m tired of being a piece of property that is owned. If you owned me at least you could set me free and demand ownership only in times where others wish to claim me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.