The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “We cannot discuss this matter any further as it was already agreed on.” *rumbles* “So you want to redefine them? What will you offer?”

Sephiroth: *Scowls* I already told you… my soul for your beloved species’ rebirth. *folds his arms* Jenna will be doing the rebirthing so she should be the one to buy my soul with it. Why doesn’t this suit you? It’s a good plan.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “We cannot discuss this matter any further as it was already agreed on.” *rumbles* “So you want to redefine them? What will you offer?”

Sephiroth: *Scowls* I already told you… my soul for your beloved species’ rebirth. *folds his arms* Jenna will be doing the rebirthing so she should be the one to buy my soul with it. Why doesn’t this suit you? It’s a good plan.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters under her breath* We have no more to offer than that which we have already offered. Unless you can think of something to demand in exchange for Seph’s terms. *she glances at her mate, frowning* I hope this doesn’t blow up in our faces.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters under her breath* We have no more to offer than that which we have already offered. Unless you can think of something to demand in exchange for Seph’s terms. *she glances at her mate, frowning* I hope this doesn’t blow up in our faces.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It had better not… I don’t want you to be breeding forever and a day.”* *sighs*

Planet: “Very well… I suppose I am going to tenatively accept your terms. The soul is yours. However, I will call on you when the time is ready. You will need to understand that your children will not belong to you – they will eventually be in service of me. Is that understood?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It had better not… I don’t want you to be breeding forever and a day.”* *sighs*

Planet: “Very well… I suppose I am going to tenatively accept your terms. The soul is yours. However, I will call on you when the time is ready. You will need to understand that your children will not belong to you – they will eventually be in service of me. Is that understood?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she frowns* I would rather have my children decide that on their own… *she shakes her head* They will be living beings. I can not force them into slavery to you. No matter what type of reincarnated being they hold inside of them. *she looks at Seph then nods* I told you, Seph. This planet can’t force me to be pregnant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she frowns* I would rather have my children decide that on their own… *she shakes her head* They will be living beings. I can not force them into slavery to you. No matter what type of reincarnated being they hold inside of them. *she looks at Seph then nods* I told you, Seph. This planet can’t force me to be pregnant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright… *shakes his head, then begins to ponder* *”Let the planet buy your offer. If they are our children, they will be headstrong and tell the planet to go away if it tries to force it’s will down on them.” *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright… *shakes his head, then begins to ponder* *”Let the planet buy your offer. If they are our children, they will be headstrong and tell the planet to go away if it tries to force it’s will down on them.” *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods to Sephiroth’s words. She then looks down at the green liquid once more* We accept the new terms. Now.. how exactly to you transfer ownership of his soul from the lifestream to me..? *She frowns, really not certain how this can possibly work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods to Sephiroth’s words. She then looks down at the green liquid once more* We accept the new terms. Now.. how exactly to you transfer ownership of his soul from the lifestream to me..? *She frowns, really not certain how this can possibly work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “Ah, that part is the simple end of this agreement…” *rumbles slightly, and begins to alter Sephiroth’s life energies*

Sephiroth: *begins to hiss and growl in discomfort. After a few moments, he completely disintergrates, turning into pure energy. His energies change different colours as the planet alters him, before returning him to physical form* Ugh…

Planet: “It is done. He now belongs to no planet. He is no longer one of my children. And to be honest, it will be more peaceful down here now that we are rid of him.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “Ah, that part is the simple end of this agreement…” *rumbles slightly, and begins to alter Sephiroth’s life energies*

Sephiroth: *begins to hiss and growl in discomfort. After a few moments, he completely disintergrates, turning into pure energy. His energies change different colours as the planet alters him, before returning him to physical form* Ugh…

Planet: “It is done. He now belongs to no planet. He is no longer one of my children. And to be honest, it will be more peaceful down here now that we are rid of him.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.