The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Yes, they can be washed out, Seph. However, if we don’t do it soon, the bed will really begin to stench up the downstairs area. Don’t you think so, hm? *she continues to dry off her body. Soon enough,s he tosses on a black robe*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I know. *shakes his head and moves out of the water, shaking himself dry a bit before grabbing a towel to place around his waist and another to wrap around his midsection. He heads out into the bedroom and pulls the sheeting off the bed, rolling it up into a ball before carrying it up the stairs, not seeming to care that he is absolutely dripping wet still*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she watches Seph gather up the sheets. She then shakes her head* You know, you could have dried off first, Seph… There was no reason to rush that much. *shrugging, she moves to the closet and picks out a clean bedding set. Soon enough, she begins putting it on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”This works out fine for me.”* *heads upstairs to the laundry, shrugging as he dumps the sheets into the washing machine* *”Plus now that task is done and I can focus on other things. No?”* *shuts the door and picks up clean towels, resuming the task of drying himself off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* ~No matter, you still didn’t need to rush that much. Though, I am quite amused. Several years ago, you would not have wandered that far with just a pair of towels as covering. You would have said doing such would be immodest or something of the wort.~ *She continues to put the new sheets on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Its still being modest as long as nobody sees anything.”* *dries himself off and begins to pick through the cleanest laundry for some suitable clothes* *”Besides,”* *smirks broadly* *”…I can finish two tasks with one trip over here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Sure, well, you still would have protested about going such a distance with just a towel. I’m certain about it.~ *chuckles* ~Oh, how I’ve tainted you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not tainted. I suppose the better word here would be lazy? No. I’m not lazy either. I just saw an opportunity to complete two tasks with one trip.”* *buttons up the shirt he has found, seeming pleased with its crispness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Heh, you’ve still been tainted since I met you, Seph. You can’t say that you were as horny as you are now of days when we first met.~ *she grabs a pillow so that she can put on the pillow-case*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Pardon me?”* *blinks slightly* *”Did you just call me ‘horny’? When did I ever seem horny to you? I may be a lot of things, but horny and unable to control my sexual urges is not one of them.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, so you can stand there next to me while I am naked and not reach out to touch my tits for ten straight minutes? Very well, come down here. We’ll give you a test to see whether you can keep yourself controlled.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You actually want me to do that?”* *rolls his eyes* *”Very well then.”* *Walks back down the stairs, grunting slightly as he sees Jenna down there. He leans in the doorway and folds his arms, seeming a little annoyed* This is going to be a long ten minutes. *eyes off her breasts instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tosses the pillow that she had been putting a slip on back onto the bed. She then glances over at Sephiroth before shaking her head* Tsk, tsk. I haven’t even took off the robe and your eyes are already roaming. *she chuckles* That doesn’t bode well for your statement. *she points at the bed* Go ahead, sit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You said nothing about looking. You only said I couldnt touch. *moves to sit down on the bed, patting the clean sheets* They smell nice and fresh. They won’t be for long. *smirks* This will be messed up before too long. *turns his attention away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? Well, I can assure you that it won’t be I who will be making the sheets all messed up. *chuckling, she unties her robe then allows it to drop onto the ground. Soon after, she moves to sit on Seph’s lap. She then leans in to whisper into his left ear* Now, let’s just see if you can still manage to be the uncaring, cold general of old, hm? *grinning, she licks his ear-lobe*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hey, now you’re allowed to touch me, but I’m not allowed to touch you? That’s not very fair, now is it? *grunts slightly, and pokes her arm, shaking his head* You’re deliberately teasing me. You can’t expect that to end well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *darkly giggles* We didn’t set any rules to this little game, Seph. All you said was that you’re not horny. I’m gong to prove that the cold-hearted general that could ignore all sexual advances no longer exits. *she giggles then stretches in a way that’s made to lift up her chest and boobs toward his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at her breasts, then up at her, narrowing his eyes* Now you’re just trying to mock me, woman. I can still be cold-hearted. *glares down at the floor, keeping his arms folded, annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s response. She then shakes her head* Tsk, tsk.. *she reaches up to flick his hair* We’ll just see. *with that, she begins to tease Sephiroth by trying to give him a lap dance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *twitches uncomfortably underneath her, though this is mostly because he was already partially aroused and Jenna’s lap dance certainly isn’t helping his mood. He simply lowers his head, closes his eyes and furrows his brows, concentrating on trying to be calm, wanting to enter a meditative state and block Jenna out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles as she notices how much Seph is struggling to prove his point. She then suddenly stops her dance and instead kisses the tip of his nose before moving to lounge on the bed in a seductive manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in irritation, staring back at her* What are you doing now? *shakes his head and rises to his feet once she is off his lap* So that’s it, then? You think that you can just perform simple acts like that to tempt me and you’d make me fail? I wouldnt be a very good tactician if I was felled to a pair of breasts and some sexual moves.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes her head* Oh, it’s not yet quite ten minutes. *She runs her right hand up and down her side in a tempting manner* We’ll just see how long it will take you to decide to quench your thirst. *grinning, she continues to caresses herself in a teasing manner toward him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Didn’t I already do enough of that last night? I would hope so. You are wasting your time. *watches her subtly now, doing his best to stay calm. He is fully aroused by now and if Jenna has keen observations she would be able to notice such*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… Who’s to say what is too much? Anyway, it was this morning where we did “that”. Last night, you still thought I was a completely horrid stranger who shouldn’t dare get naked around you. *she smirks then moves her hands to caress her own breasts* Wouldn’t you rather be the one doing this?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.