The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the book and dusts it off, frowning at the damage caused by throwing it* Tch…. *shakes his head and moves back to his corner, seeming both annoyed and unhappy* Seph, tell me what is bothering you, she says…. tch. Last time I do that.

Cloud: Yeah, but… now our work is cut out for us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally lands near the mountains at Nibelheim. However, she doesn’t bother going into the town at all. Instead, she just tears apart a few monsters with her teeth and claws as she vents off some steam*

Kadaj: *grins as he finally lands on Halcyon once more. He flicks his hair out of his eyes, grunting* I hate that. *he shakes his head, deciding that now isn’t the time to complain about the wind currents up above. Instead, he just jogs ahead, intending to find Sephiroth. As he moves, he actively scans for his Big Brother’s energy signature*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *bounds on ahead after his brother, despite the fact he has less long-term endurance. He is panting, but seems very excited as he follows Kadaj’s lead, even bounding beside him at one point, laughing* We’ll be together again! Do you see him, brother? I can feel him, but I don’t know where.

Sephiroth: *just spends his time in the library, continuing to read up on the power of immolating one’s foes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *pauses and closes his eyes as he takes in all the information he can via his psychic senses. He then confidently grins before he opens his eyes* Yes, I see him quite clearly. He’s down in those stupid caves. He’s alone too. This will be easy.

Yazoo: *glances at Loz, not seeming to be as out of breath as Loz. He then nods* That is good. Taking him down alone will be easiest.

Kadaj: Yes. *briefly chuckling, he breaks out into a dash once more. Soon enough, he reaches the base’s entrance before activating the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *makes a happy noise in his glee* We need to work out a strategy so we can take him down as quickly as possible. Big brother won’t know what hit him… *chuckles and follows Kadaj’s lead to the base entrance. Once inside, he rather quietly slips through the area, still following his brother*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *softly speaks under his breath* Be quiet, Brother. It won’t help us if he hears us coming. *he then slips out his twin Velvet Nightmares from their holsters*

Kadaj: *confidently strolls down the stairs, being able to feel exactly where Sephiroth is. He then holds his hand up to indicate that his brothers should stop* Come when I call for you. *with that, he steps into the library. Sadistically grinning, he eyes Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still reading and still in his sour state, more concerned with his own thoughts and his issues than what is going on around him. He is just staring at the open book now, consumed with his thoughts*

Loz: *a wide sadistic grin grows across his face as he becomes very quiet. He stands at the library doors, following his brother’s lead shortly after, deathly silent like a predator about to stalk and pounce his prey*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *pulls out his sword, being as silent about it as possible. He then rushes in on Sephiroth so that he can plunge his Souba straight through Seph’s back, similar to how Cloud attacked him in Nibelheim all those years ago*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a rather shocked sound as Kadaj rends the sword through his back, tensing as he sees the end of the double bladed katana poking out through the front of his chest cavity. He makes a rather loud growling sound and attempts to stand, also attempting to grabbing onto the sword blade poking into his back, wanting to rip it out*

Loz: *laughs with glee and charges in on Sephiroth after his brother’s first strike, then charges his electro-knuckles, sharply punching Sephy in the side of the head, activating the electric attack with the punch as well, zapping his brain with hundreds of volts*

Sephiroth: *hisses as he is punched in the head, momentarily frozen as he is electrocuted. After that, he collapses in a heap on the floor, quite knocked out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *twists about the sword in Sephiroth’s abdomen while the man is still aware, wanting him to feel as much pain as possible. He then blinks as he notices that Sephiroth is already out cold. Grunting, he yanks his souba out of Sephiroth before sheathing it* That was a bit too easy. *he shakes his head* No matter. Mother will be happy.

Yazoo: *walks in, noticing that he has nothing left to do. So, he puts his guns away. He then kneels down next to Sephiroth before gripping onto one of his arms. He then looks at Loz* Help me carry Big Brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *chuckles* He fell too easily. And mother has problems with him? We’ll just need to help her out further, won’t we? *pulls at Sephiroth’s other arm, hauling him off the ground* Let’s take him home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: Yes, let’s. We’ll be one big happy family. *he broadly grins. He then moves out of the base, leaving Yazoo and Loz to carry their older brother. After another few hours, he lands back in the Northern Cave. So, he rushes back to Jenova’s location. Upon reaching her, he calls out* We did it, Mother! We have him. *he turns toward Yazoo and Loz in order to point out Sephiroth*

Yazoo: *doesn’t say much of anything as he carries Sephiroth back to the Northern Cave. He frowns at the amount of blood leaking out of Sephiroth’s wound, which had left quite the mess. However, he doesn’t do anything to stop it. Upon reaching Jenova, he simply drops Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *is not so happy now that he has to haul Sephiroth along with him. He is rather tired out by the time they fly back to the Northern Caves, and is happy to be rid of Sephy. After Yazoo drops his half, Loz is quick to drop his* He bled on me.. that’s no fun.

Jenova: *scurries over Sephiroth, pawing at his wounds* *”Good…”* *purrs* *”….damaged… but good…”* *tries to manipulate Kadaj’s mind, also trying to activate the pleasure sensors in his mind* *”You did… well…”* *wraps her tentacles around her prize and drags Sephy back into her cave* *”We rest now… recover. We grow strong and conquer.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *broadly grins at Jenova’s payment for his deeds. He then watches her drag away Sephiroth* What are you going to do with him, Mother?

Yazoo: *grunts* He bled on me as well. *he turns around and points forward* I am certain I saw a lake back there. We can clean off there. *he then begins walking toward the said lake*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: I’ve seen this place in my dreams… from when we were in the dormant state before. I feel like I’ve seen it all… *closes his eyes and points* Yes, the lake is that way. You can lead the way. You probably know the way as well, don’t you?

Jenova: *”I am going to use him…. he will have to do for now…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *slowly nods his head* Yes, I think I know it well. *he continues marching on to the lake. Once there, he sits down next to it then begins to rinse the blood off his body*

Kadaj: *slowly nods. He then quickly moves to Jenova’s side. He intends to stay there as she works with Sephiroth. Still, throughout the process, he shoots angered glares at Sephiroth, mostly because he wants Jenova to want him as much as she wants Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *coils one tentacle around Kadaj, coiling the other one around her prize to keep it secure. She pokes the end of her tentacle through the wound in his torso, working on healing it, also working new parts of herself to grow into it*

Loz: *strips down naked once at the edge of the lake, not seeming to care. He dives into the chilly water and begins to wash himself off* This is much better than that other place. Wouldn’t you agree, brother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *broadly grins at Jenova as she wraps her tentacle around him. He then hugs onto the tentacle with his right arm* This has always been my dream, Mother. I am glad I found you. *he then frowns as he watches her work on Sephiroth* Will Big Brother really help us?

Yazoo: *glances up as he notices that Loz is now naked. He then shakes his head* Yes, I suppose that is true. We are now with Mother. Everything will be better now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”He will help… I will use him. I will corrupt and use him…”* *pokes her tentacle through Sephiroth’s midsection, coiling it out the other side. She then removes it again and begins sealing up the hole, willing her own tissue onto the injury site. Once she is done with that, she begins the same process on his head, this time trying to seal up his mind so she can use the body*

Loz: *despite the fact he is in icy cold water, he doesn’t seem to care* Mother will guide and take care of us. *splashes it on his face, then moves out of the lake, shaking himself off* I just wish there were towels.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *moves away from Jenova, now quite curious. He then kneels down next to Sephiroth and inspects his mother’s handiwork. Once she pulls her tentacle away from his mid-section, he sets his own hand over the closed up wound. Mostly in awe, he just studies what has been done to his Big Brother*

Yazoo: Run in circles. *he stands up and wipes the water off his person* You are fast enough that the water would just fling off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *her telepathic signal crackles with weakness* *”Do not… be alarmed at what you see….”* *curls her tentacles around Sephiroth’s legs and shuffles back into the cave, wanting to go into a dormant state now* *”He needs to be broken… before he can be used. One who will not serve willingly will be enslaved. He will be my puppet… my instrument… once again…”*

Loz: Gimmie a break. *looks rather frustrated* I’m tired. I’m not running around again. I want to nap… *yawns tiredly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *not overly bothered by Loz’s words at all* Very well, then nap. *he looks around then finds a few dried up roots. He then charges up a fire spell before setting the roots aflame* You can use those to warm up.

Kadaj: *looks up at Jenova and nods* Yes, Mother. I promise that I’ll always be by your side. No matter what our traitor Big Brother wants. *he grins at her* He forgot all about you because of another Jen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *hisses* *”No… he is just trying to live a lie… lies that can never cover the truth.”* *begins to snicker* *”What a fool… a fool he is! He thinks he can live as a human, or a nothing. All the power at his fingertips and he would rather waste it… what a shame.”* *purrs* *”However… I can be the one to help him… I can help him be what he was meant to be… I can show the way…”*

Loz: *picks up his clothing and heads over to the burning roots, sitting down in front of them. He warms up his hands, then begins to grumble* I’m hungry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *Sighs and nods* I’ll find you some food, Loz. *with that, he exits the area. Within a few minutes, the sound of several gun-shots fill the air as Yazoo tackles down one of the resident creatures. Soon enough, he returns with the corpse of a Tonberry. He then tosses the dead animal at Loz* I suppose we can just cut it up and cook it. *he shrugs, not really caring how it’s cooked*

Kadaj: *nods at Jenova* Yes, it always was a lie. I knew that. You always know best, Mother. You always will. *he contently grins. He then makes himself comfortable as he waits for Sephiroth to wake up. Still, as he waits, he regularly shoots Sephiroth glares which are filled with jealousy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *just remains with Sephiroth tightly coiled in her grips. He makes the occaisonal weak grunt and struggles every now and again, but Jenova is quick to coil a tentacle around his head, sealing him within his mind, shutting him up and turning the body quiet again* *”What… are you doing, my child?”* *lightly pokes Kadaj’s cheek, sensing his emotions*

Loz: *winces, looking repulsed* The white box in the kitchen had pizza… I want that.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.