The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Ever since his earliest memories, he longed for meeting her. It ached in every fiber of his body that he could hear her voice even within that dark place where he grew and formed. However, not once did he meet her. His mother was out there, he knew it. Even when he could no longer feel her on that strange island, he knew that she was waiting for him, somewhere.

Then, within the last few days, her voice began to return to him. She needed his help. She was weak. She didn’t ask for him, but he knew that she needed him. He would do anything for him. And he knew that his brothers would do likewise.

And now, after all this time, he finally was only a short bit away from her. He wouldn’t wait any longer. He had waited long enough. So, he reached down and yanked his larger brother from the rocks where he was resting on. With a sharp barking command, “Let’s go”, he charged in ahead to the caverns down below. Not even phased by the monsters in the area, he charged ahead to where Mother was. She was so close.

Meanwhile, his brother would regularly shoot down most of the creatures that neared their location, keeping him out of harm’s way. It was good to have his back-up. They always were useful to him.

Elsewhere, on Halcyon, Jenna had gone back to resting after rinsing off her body and telling the twins to dry off. She knew not why Seph was being so grumpy about such a minor infraction. However, she wasn’t going to push her body’s strength in order to find out. So, for the last few hours, she’s been obeying her body’s desire to sleep more and recover.

Then, on the Highwind, Vincent hung back from the rest of the group. He knew that the stories being exchanged were not his. He knew both sides, for the most part. Still, he listened intently to what Aeris, Cloud, Tifa, Red, and Cid were saying. He also kept a close eye on Aeris’s new child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still relatively pissed off at Jenna for kissing Genesis as well as her nonchalance to his embarassment over the sexual asssistance tools. He avoids her over the next day or so and even refuses to sleep in the same bed as her. Because she is sleepy and very out of it, he also avoids her partially to help her recover. He also spends time upstairs reading up on various spells, wanting to improve his pitiful magic casting abilities*

Loz: *has recovered nicely from his flight to the Northern Continent. He follows his brothers wherever they might go, determined to find their mother for once and for all*

Aeris: *Once the group is gathered in the main room of the Highwind, she explains her story to everybody. She tells of how she ended up on Jenna’s planet, as well as how things developed along after that. She also explains of Sephy’s children, and of how Cloud arrived, and then finally the incidents leading up to Tyler’s conception, and later, his birth. She seems rather sincere and calm thoughout the whole story so there isn’t much reason to doubt her words* And that’s all of it. *cuddles her infant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally wakes up and frowns as she notices that Seph isn’t around at all. Sighing, she rubs her eyes then slips out of the bed. Soon enough, she slips on a robe so that her body is covered, as she’s done quite often since Seph started living with her, and begins to search him out. Soon enough, she finds him in the library. So, she creeps up behing him before reaching out to gently massage his shoulders* Hello, my love.

Kadaj: *his eyes widen as he senses that Jenova is close. He then grins back at his other two brothers* Not much farther now! *he then breaks out into a dash and nearly flies over the rest of the ground that he needs to cover to get to his mother*

Yazoo: *cocks his eyebrow then shrugs* Guess we should follow suit. *So, he jogs after Kadaj*

Vincent: It’s still quite a bit to take in, even after hearing the tale yet again. *he shakes his head* Are you certain that parts of it were not fabricated as a way to handle the fact that Sephiroth raped you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has calmed down considerably since yesterday, but still isn’t very impressed with Jenna right now. He makes a low unintelligable grumbling noise in reply to her, but doesn’t respond beyond that. However, he doesn’t push her away. Instead, he moves so his back is facing her, and he continues reading his spellbook*

Loz: I don’t feel her. I hope brother knows what he is doing. *leaps into the air and flies after Kadaj, seeming rather curious now*

Jenova: *is still holed up in her cave, and is currently digging a hole in the rock, partially to bury herself, and partially because she knows that downwards is the direction of the lifestream*

Aeris: *slowly shakes her head* I’m not making anything up. A demon really did posess Sephy, and then… well you know that part…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to notice that Sephiroth is frustrated with her. Instead, she keeps on massaging his shoulders. She then moves her hands down to massage his back* I missed you. *she grins* Waking up to your muscles and good looks is always the best.

Kadaj: *after a bit more running, he finally reaches Jenova’s position. He then broadly grins as he spots her* Mother… *nearly instantly upon seeing the alien, he drops down and kneels to her*

Vincent: *sighs* Very well, I suppose I shall trust your words, Aeris. *he then glances over at Cloud* Should we be concerned about that white-haired woman that you were speaking to before we met up with Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flatly* I wouldn’t know, I didn’t sleep, or wake up noticing such things. *sets his book down on the ground, then sits crosslegged infront of it, wanting to continue reading. It also serving as a good distraction from Jenna so he keeps most of his attention on it* I am learning how to immolate a target.

Jenova: *makes a weak screech, initially clawing at the rock to get away from him. When she senses out who it is however, she is quick to move out, attempting to curl a tentacle around his head, wanting to pry into his mind*

Aeris: *sighs* I wouldn’t worry too much, at least while they’re not hurting anyone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* That is quite useful. Especially if you do not like the target. *she then moves her hands up to gently massage the back of his head*

Kadaj: *closes his eyes and grins at Jenova’s touch. He doens’t fight against her at all and allows her to wrap her tentacle as she pleases* I’ve waited so long to meet you, mother.

Vincent: *nods toward Cloud* Cloud didn’t seem to think that they would be benign. *shrugs before looking over at Red* That woman was coming out of Cosmo Canyon. Did you see her before we got there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses his shoulders and lowers his head, continuing to read from the book. His body language would certainly suggest that he is annoyed and not enjoying himself right now*

Jenova: *”Where…”* *her telepathic signals are crackly and weak for the mostpart, mostly because of her injuries* *”….did you come from?”*

Cloud: I saw her once or twice when we were on that island… I’m sure of it. *shakes his head* Nothing from that island can be good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she finally takes the hint from Sephiroth’s body language. So, she snorts in aggitation. She then circles around Sephiroth before forcefully plopping herself down in his lap* What’s wrong with you?

Kadaj: *looks up at Jenova. There is a lazy, content grin on his lips* We came from an island where Big Brother lives. Big Brother has betrayed you, Mother. However, we remain loyal.

Yazoo: *eyes Jenova. He then kneels down as well, following his brother’s example*

Vincent: *shakes his head* Well, Cloud, you are still our leader. What do you think we should do with Sephiroth and that island?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rears his head back rather suddenly at Jenna’s abrupt move into his lap. He scowls back at her, seeming more irritated than he was before* That’s none of your concern. *snorts* Get off me.

Loz: *backs up from Jenova, deciding against his original impulses to hug her. He bows next to his brothers and begins to loudly sniffle, waiting to see what will happen now*

Jenova: *hisses slightly* *”There is much… to do…”* *raises a tentacle to the crater’s hole, then back down at the lifestream* *”The older one. It’s forgotten itself and I am too weak to overpower it right now… catch it and bring it back here. I will reward you.”* *grins slightly and uncoils her tentacle from Kadaj’s head, lovingly caressing his face with it before withdrawing it back into herself*

Cloud: I think… I think we should leave it alone until something develops there. However, we should explore it so we know the terrain – that much is certain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wraps her arms about Seph’s neck, partially as a way to insure that he won’t just shove her off. She then leans in and glares into his eyes* Seph, you are my mate. Of course anything that is bothering you is my concern. Now, do I need to use dirty tactics, or are you going to talk to me?

Kadaj: *leans his head toward Jenova’s tentacle as she caresses him. He then frowns and looks up at Jenova* We are willing, Mother. However, big brother knows much more than us. Teach us how to defeat him.

*Suddenly, a loud knocking sound comes from the doorway into the Highwind. It sounds like someone is desperately trying to get attention*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his head away from her* Leave me alone… I don’t want to talk to you right now. *snorts* Even if I did explain the situation to you, would you listen to it? *picks up the book and tries to read it, trying to ignore the fact she is on her lap*

Jenova: *”You need to strike him hard…”* *moves back into her cave* *”Disable his mind and the rest will fall…”*

Aeris: *seems rather confused* Somebody go get that.

Cid: Who the fuck is bashing on my ship?! *runs to the door and flings it open* WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* That is nonsense and you know it. *she hisses as he tries to squeeze the book in between them. Growling, she casts a spell to fling it across the room* Seph, tell me what is bothering you.

Kadaj: *nods at Jenova* Very well. We won’t fail you mother. I promise. *he stands up then looks at his brothers* Come, let us get Big Brother. Mother wants him.

*One of the guards from Cosmo Canyon is standing outside. He jumps as Cid yells at him. However, he quickly recovers from his surprise* I’m sorry. However, we have an emergency. There’s been a murder.. Actually about three. The bodies are horribly mangled. *he shakes his head and looks at Red* At least one of the victims was a child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated noise, watching the book fly across the room. He was still holding his hands in the position they were in when he was reading, then shrugs and shakes his head* Why do you have to go do stupid things just to make me angry? *snorts, glaring at her* Also, I was reading that.

Jenova: *begins to purr* *”Yes… the mind is the strongest, and the weakest part… once it falls, the rest will be easy.”*

Cloud: Damn it! *moves to his feet* Who did it?! *moves for the door, running outside, taking his sword off his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Why do I do stupid things? *she cocks her eyebrow then leans her head in to touch the tip of her nose against his* It would help if you would actually explain what that is supposed to mean. As for the book, you can read later.

Kadaj: *nods once more then looks down at Loz* Get up, Brother. We are going to have fun taking down big brother. You want to have fun, don’t you?

Vincent: *grunts at the news. He then shakes his head* Sephiroth returns and death follows… *he then moves to follow after Cloud*

*The bodies are near the outskirts of Cosmo Canyon, near a shadowy part of the town. The first body had been clearly impaled by several large spikes before bitten. As for the second body, it is harder to tell what had happened to it, for the majority of the body had been either ripped apart or eaten. As for the last one, it had been sliced in two by a katana*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes another frustrated grunt at Jenna* You know damn well what I am talking about. You kissed that moron to get my attention. *scowls* And it worked. It most certainly did… *tries to push her away* Get lost. I’m still not very impressed with you right now. You would probably sell all of us out for information if it meant getting something you wanted.

Cloud: *moves into the villiage, enraged by what he discovers* Damn it… damn it! *quickly looks around the area* Did anyone see where they went…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Sephiroth. She then tightens her grip on him. In doing such, she plunges her claws into his flesh* So what if I kissed him? *she snorts* You know full well that I prefer you over all other males. However, I do not see why I can’t have some fun with other men every now and again. I’m not from your culture. You knew that from the start.

Vincent: *is not far behind Cloud. He frowns as he sees the bodies as well. He then looks around the area* Not even footprints… Whoever did this covered their tracks.

Guard: *shakes his head* No one saw what happened. We only found this recently. *he turns his head away* I think they were dead for a while when we found them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *winces slightly, then tries to shove her off him* So go ahead and do so if you’re so damn intent on it… *scowls*

Cloud: Damn it! *clenches his fists* I knew I should have taken them down when I found them…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tightens her grip once more, refusing to budge* So, what exactly are you saying, Seph? You don’t care about me any more because of something that only lasted twenty seconds? *she snorts at him* That’s foolish.

Vincent: *kneels down next to the most mutilated of the bodies and pokes at it. He then shakes his head* This is a bit much..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *backs up, wincing, still glaring hard at her* You’re not winning anything by doing that.

Cloud: *places his sword away, but isn’t any happier* Stupid.. I’m going to slaughter them when I find them!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: This isn’t about winning or losing, Seph. All I want is for you to stop trying to shove me away. Nothing will be accomplished if you push me away. *she narrows her eyes, quite aggitated at him*

Vincent: *shakes his head and stands up* Who exactly is this them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth, his patience threshold reached. He make a loud warning feral-sounding growling sound at her, tensing as he ponders how best to attack her to get her off* Get your damn claws out of my back already, woman!

Cloud: I don’t even know their name. I’ve only seen them on the island before…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts then lets go of Sephiroth. She then stands up and glares at him* Good bye then. Have fun with the rest of your life. *she storms out of the room then up the stairs, not at all happy with the way that Seph was treating her*

Vincent: *grunts then shakes his head* If you’ve only seen them, how do you know that this was done by them.. Not to mention, “them”? I only saw one earlier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Fine, go ahead and leave. *moves to his feet, rubbing his back* It’s always about you… *snarls in anger and walks over to pick up his book* It’s always about you… *kicks one of the shelves in frustration*

Cloud: Because they’re known for it. They hate humans and want to kill them all. They need to be brought down and fast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks out of the base. She then shifts into her hybrid form before taking off in a huff. She flies away without having any idea of where she’s going. She just wants to get away from Seph for now*

Desiree: *had heard the tail end of the conversation. She glances inside the library then frowns at the way that Sephiroth is behaving. Deciding better than to bother him, she rushes down the stairs so that she can find her siblings*

Vincent: *slowly nods* Very well.. *he glances around* I suppose it is a good thing that the women did not come.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.