The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 24 posts - 1,576 through 1,599 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she sighs at him* It doesn’t really matter, Seph. Either way, it seems that I have a slower metabolism than you do.. or something. *she shrugs* You know of my eating habits. And I see you eating at least twice, if not more times, a day. Then there’s the candy and chocolates that you try to hide in your drawers..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s just a smashed plate… nothing to howl over, not really. *rises to his feet, looking for other food to eat through, sighing* Fweh. I need to order more pizza. The brats keep devouring all of the good food in here. *pokes at some leftover casserole which is growing mould now* Somebody also needs to clean this out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* I wasn’t even talking about the plate any longer, Seph… What the fuck? *She shakes her head and glances at the fridge* I suppose this entire room needs tending to at some point.. *thinks* If Aeris is still about, we can probably trick her into doing it all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think Aeris has left with her friends, now… she took the brat with her as well. *carries the mouldy food out of the fridge and dumps it into the garbage, seeming vaguely unhappy* It’s what she wants to do. I can’t really object. I’ve no reason to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* I believe you there.. *she frowns in thought* Do you want to visit that child?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his brow deeply scowls and he turns his head away from her, grunting* No… do you? Aeris wants to raise it and I have no objections. There is no need to see and visit it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You are its father, Seph. Removing yourself from that child’s life might not work in your favor.. Not to mention, Jenova is still free, and that child most likely has her genetics in it since you are partially Jenova.. *she shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If anything, it will be weak. It has Cetra blood in it, so it would be susceptible to whatever virus Jenova killed them all with. Whatever power it gained from me will immediately be negated by the fact that it has Aeris’s blood as well. *mutters* That infant should never have came to be…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* The fact still remains that Jenova is out at large out there. Our children here are pretty safe. However, do you honestly think that Cloud would care enough to protect your son and not just protect Aeris and leave your son to rot if push came to shove?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Cloud would probably take care of it, yes…. I’m prettyy sure of that, actually. Cloud is technically the one that gave birth to it, and Aeris loves it, so… *shrugs* Yes. Cloud would defend it because it would make Aeris happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she frowns and shakes her head* I’m not fully certain on that matter. *sighing, she glances to the side* No matter. You should still try to visit that child every now and again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will make the effort. Otherwise it will feel rejected as it grows, and may even become hostile towards me as time goes on. Which wouldn’t be a very good thing at all. *begins to clean out the refrigerator, annoyed with it now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gets to her feet then looks at the refrigerator to see what exactly Seph is doing. However, she quickly steps back as she catches of whiff of the smells from inside the cooling device* Hrmph.. have fun with that.. *snorting, she turns around and leaves the room, for she is less than interested in encountering more of the smell from the rotten food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *’Go round up our offspring and stop them from getting into any major trouble. Somebody needs to teach them how to fight properly. Is anyone doing that? I know they are learning academically, but not physically. If they don’t start soon, it will be too late.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hm? Haven’t you been training the ones who showed interest for years, Seph? I thought you had been training Desiree, at the very least.~ *she shrugs and moves downstairs. She then walks into the twins’ room to check up on them* Come on, you two. We’re going to play upstairs. ~Zach, Cancer, can you two meet me in the master bedroom?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I had until she started her stupid avoidance attitude… I never see her any more. She doesn’t like to be near me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* ~I can’t help you much there, Seph… At this point, that is about the two of you.~ *She taps her foot* ~Zach, Cancer? Did the two of you hear me?~

Desiree: *enters the kitchen with two empty bowls, intending to just clean them off. She then narrows her eyes as she spots Sephiroth. However, she doesn’t say anything to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ve tried to resolve it… I’ve tried so many times. You simply don’t understand.”* *scowls back at Desiree as she enters the kitchen, snorting* *”She hates me and I don’t think it’s ever about to change. She hates me because I am in love with you. And I despise that she wants me in the same way a lover wants a mate. I’m her DAMN FATHER!!”* *bangs his fist on the fridge door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up at Sephiroth as he bangs his fist against the fridge. She then frowns* Good to see you too, Father. *snorting, she dumps the plates in the sink then begins to scrub them down*

Jenna: ~I still can’t help you in the matter at this point, Seph.. I just can’t.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She’s a stubborn little brat and I’d honestly like to snap her neck sometimes…”* *looks quite frustrated and rises to his feet, gently closing the door before leaving the room to be alone, not knowing how to handle the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s behavior. She then returns to washing off the dishes that she had brought in. Soon enough, she opens up the freezer and begins looking for ice cream. Sighing as she finds only a half-way full container, she grabs it. Then, she grabs a spoon before heading back up the stairs to offer the treat to Sephiros*

Jenna: ~We all know that you wouldn’t actually do that, Seph..~ *she looks around and taps her foot* ~I have no idea where Cancer and Zach are. So far, your only students will be the twins.. And those two are probably not going to have much of an attention span.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”if it actually camee down to push and shove, no…”* *deeply scowls, frustrated* *”But I would do sometthing. I don’t know why this is allowed to continue. It’s ridiculous. I don’t know where the girl learned it was acceptable, but it’s not, anywhere. At all. Ever!”* *snarls* *”I certainly didn’t teach her to be an incestuous stubborn brick-headed jerk.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s focus on Desiree. She then glances at the twins and whispers* Go back to playing, you two. No lesson for today. *with that, she simply moves to pick out a book for her to read for the remainder of the evening*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *paces around the training area, snarling, in a horrid mood now. He swats at the punching bag nearby and growls at it, then moves into a proper fighting stance and begins to punch the bag, taking his anger out on it*

Viewing 24 posts - 1,576 through 1,599 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.