The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly turns his head away, flustered* I admit, it would be pleasant, but.. *growls* Stop teasing me, woman! *snarls* My willpower isn’t that weak. I would be pathetic if I was swayed by that. *shakes his head, scowling as he sits down beside her* Tch…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *giggles once more then moves to sit down right behind him. She then presses herself up against his back* You are such a fun little boy. *she then chuckles and leans in to teasingly lick the back of his right ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly and he stares back at her, almost seeming to be in a state of disbelief* You are really loving this, aren’t you…? *sighs and lowers his head, leaning back into her, purring slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Whispers* It’s not yet ten minutes, still. You’re cracking. *she continues to press herself up against his back. She then moves her hands about to tickle his abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not cracking. I’m willingly accepting your affections now. I like them. *purrs louder at her, then tries to turn around, wanting to embrace her with a hug* You’re putting in so much effort, I will respond. But only because it’s you. If it was anyone else… I would call them a vile temptress and kill them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* I still win. You didn’t last ten minutes. *She nuzzles him for a moment as he turns around and hugs him. She then suddenly stops with her teasing all together and slips out of his grip* Fun’s over. *smirking, she walks into the closet so that she can change into her clothes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her leave, frowning as he rises to his feet* What? *seems dissapointed as he watches her enter the closet* So that’s it? *sighs and lightly scowls, moving out of the room, headed for the kitchen now to get some food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What, you said so yourself. You had plenty of that activity this morning. Why make you suffer through even more of it, hm?~ *She chuckles and picks out some casual clothing that would be easy enough to remove in the evening. With that done, she goes to the kitchen so that she can be with Seph once more* So, did the children leave a mess from their dinner?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, they did. *nods to the pile of plates and dirty pots and pans in the sink, slightly irritated. He sits at the table with a plate of leftovers and munches on them, not seeming too bothered any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the plates then nods. Soon enough, she passes by Seph. She gently pets the top of his head, almost like one would do a dog or the like, as she passes by him. Then, she walks to the sink and begins to take care of the mess there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* Since when did you ever do that? *grunts* You should encourage the others to do something for once in their lives. *moves to his feet and tries to nudge her aside so he can do the dishes* Go do something else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? I don’t really do this at all, Seph.. However, I can hel- *she frowns as Seph tries to nudge her aside* You don’t want my help?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Exactly. You don’t really do this at all. Why start now? *once again tries to take the dishes chore from her, frowning* It just seems strange with you doing it. Go entertain yourself, you don’t need to do this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns, not fully liking what Seph is trying to do. She then shakes her head* Do you have a problem with me helping out with this sort of task? You’re acting like I shouldn’t even be bothering at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You never do it. It’s not something you do. So why should you start now? *tilts his head slightly, then moves back* Alright – if you want to do it, go ahead. *steps back again, then moves to the refrigerator to find more food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That’s not it, Seph.. I’ve done it quite often when you were not around the last few weeks. I just don’t normally do this sort of thing that often. *she shrugs* You came up here to eat though. So, I can take care of the mess. It’s no problem.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Alright… *picks through the refrigerator, finding more leftover meat from a previous baked dinner. He places it onto the bench before chowing down on it, watching Jenna at the sink* *”Why did you start doing that now? Are you going to keep doing it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head* I told you, I really started doing this sort of stuff while you weren’t around because of that silly spell… *she shakes her head* You weren’t here and the children were making a mess. *she shrugs* It’s not that hard of a thing to do. *she hisses as she miss-grips a plate due to the water momentarily messing with the circuitry of her gloves. Unfortunately, this loss of grip allows the plate to fall to the floor and shatter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet as the plate shatters and begins picking up the pieces* Go do something else. I can take care of things here. Really. Go rest up, or occupy yourself in the training area.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls, not at all caring for the fact that her glove temporarily mal-functioned. She then frowns at Sephiroth* Why are you being so insistant on not having my help, Seph? Is there something about this task that you don’t want me to be doing it? *she shakes her head* I don’t understand why you’re trying so hard to push me away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not trying to push you away. It’s just dishes. Who really gives a damn about that? *grunts* I don’t know. If you want to do them that badly, go ahead. I was just trying to be helpful. It would seem easier if I did it. You know, your hands aren’t the best for the task.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* It’s not that I really want to do them, but you seem like you don’t want me doing them at all. *She frowns* I can do good enough with my hands, Seph.. That was just a minor malfunction. *sighing, she moves to sit down* I just don’t like it that you seem to think that I shouldn’t even help by cleaning that mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just thought you were better off with something else. *sigh* No matter. Go about your business as usual, I can take care of things here. Unless you want to continue with that, then I will go back to feeding myself. *gets out the broom and begins sweeping up the smaller broken pieces, being rather vigilant about sweepign them all up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* Seph, just go back to eating. You hadn’t eaten all day and you can’t go days on without food in quite the same ways that I can. *she shakes her head* We can deal with the mess together once you have properly fed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts with his mouth full* Very well… *continues to pick at the cold leftovers, seeming partially irritated with them. He picks a small bone out of his mouth and places it on the plate, then resumes eating, shrugging* *”I can go for days without food. It’s water I can’t go without.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.