The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: There is no pizza here, Loz. We eat what we have to eat. *he kicks the corpse then kneels down next to it. Frowning in thought, he shakes his head* We can cook this whole. *he shrugs once more then sticks the tonberry corpse on a stick. Soon enough, he suspends it over the fire*

Kadaj: *looks up at Jenova* I am just waiting for Big Brother to join us once again, Mother. Unless, there is another task I can do for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”Actually… there is…”* *coils a tentacle around Sephiroth’s head* *”There are more… and I am sure you know. How many more? How many more are there… of him, from him?”* *smirks* *”He’s been busy… and it’s time to claim what’s mine…”*

Loz: *looks positively disgusted and fumbles through his pockets* Let me find my PHS… we can order a pizza.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *lowers his head in thought* You mean his children? *he shakes his head* Most are too young, weak, or unstable, Mother. However, if you want numbers, I believe that there are.. *he pauses as he closes his eyes and thinks* ..seven. *he then glances at Sephiroth* Big Brother would be the best canidate for obtaining them. They won’t question him.

Yazoo: *rolls his eyes at Loz. However, he just continues to cook his meal despite the fact that he doesn’t know what the proper cooking time is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *”Oh, really….”* *lets go of Sephiroth and begins to poke at him* *”We shall have to work fast, then…”* *weaves her tentacles in the air, manipulating Sephiroth. He shuffles to a sitting position, but the movement is very weak and shakey*

Loz: *begins to place his clothing back on and folds his arms* I’m not eating that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *tilts his head as he watches Sephiroth sit up. He then scowls* Big Brother looks like he’s a push-over. *he reaches out to push Sephiroth, wanting to show how weak he appears*

Yazoo: *calmly* Very well. Suit yourself, brother. *he shrugs then picks at the corpse. Soon enough, he decides that it’s cooked good-enough. So, he rips off a bit of meat and chows down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *collapses onto the ground again, falling as if he were a lifeless heap*

Jenova: *makes a frustrated hissing sound and quickly moves to grab onto her prize again, yanking Sephiroth under her, not so willing to manipulate him and use him as a puppet again soon* *”Yes… no good at all… need to grow stronger…”*

Loz: *grits his teeth, looking repulsed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *looks over Sephiroth* Mother, can we try to make his mind thing what we want it to think? Make him loyal by making his mind think he wants to be? *he grins* Teach me how, and I’ll do it. I’ll make him obey willingly.

Yazoo: *doesn’t seem phased by either the taste of his meal or Loz. Instead, he just continues to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *hisses in anger, swatting a tentacle out in Kadaj’s direction* *”NO!”* *makes a growl, which also sounds like it is bubbling and liquidy* *”This is my vessel, now… I shall use it for this world.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *frowns as Jenova swats at him. He then shakes his head* But mother, he would be much better for us if he can think for himself. I know I can make him want to be your son again. I know it. *he narrows his eyes at Sephiroth* Just need to break and brainwash. That’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *growls, clearly not liking Kadaj’s idea, nor the fact she wouldn’t be in complete control* *”Don’t underestimate your kin…”* *yanks Sephiroth out from underneath her and dumps him on the ground in front of Kadaj* *”I have already made some additions to make him more faithful, but…”* *hisses* *”If that is what you truly desire… I shall… make him more co-operative.”* *pulls her tentacles back, then changes the shape of the ends, making them very thin and tapered like needlepoint thread before she coils them around Sephiroth’s head once more* *”Have patience. This will take time… stupid and weak fleshling ones such as this usually need to recover. Should be fine after the downing of the sun and the rise of the morning.”* *inserts the threadfine ends of her tentacles into Sephy’s ears, nose and throat, using those as access points to his brain, then begins to physically modify it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *watches Jenova work. He then grins and closes his eyes. Soon enough, he begins probing Seph’s mind with his own psychic powers. For the most part, he wants to watch Jenova’s work. He’d silently sit there for days on end if undisturbed and not called on by his Mother*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *just continues to perform her twisted surgery on Sephiroth’s mind, finally withdrawing from him once she is done. She shakes the blood off her tentacles, then pushes Sephy’s still form away from her, smirking* *”It’s done… let him rest, let him heal. You can have him when the sun rises.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *nods at Jenova and grins* What will we do then? Will we make this world our vessel? *he moves over to Jenova then sits down next to her. Soon enough, he rests his head against her as if he were a small child with its mother*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *coils a tentacle around Kadaj’s neck, mostly as a posesssion thing rather than affection. *”You sleep now.”* *hisses* *”Yes, this world shall become our vessel and we will sail the universe as we have always done before…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *broadly grins at the thought. He then curls up against Jenova’s side. Soon enough, he closes his eyes and begins to rest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *stays dormant until the early hours of the morning. When most things are resting and the caves are quiet, she downgrades her form into a smaller version of herself and begins to crawl out of the cave network, finally daring to venture out into the open. She makes her way to the bottom of the caves, then dips her tentacles into the exposed lifestream pool at the bottom to absorb the energy and feed. By the time the 3 (4?) SHM wake up in the morning, Jenova would still be in the same spot, though considerably stronger than before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *contently sleeps for the remainder of the evening. He remains curled up next to Jenova, at least until she crawls away from him. Groaning, he just flops down onto the floor and continues to sleep*

Yazoo: *remains at Loz’s side. In order to keep his brother content and warm, he agrees to hold the other man while he sleeps. However, once it’s time that the sun rises outside, he begins to rouse. Not even yawning, he slowly sits up then stares ahead in order to allow his eyes to focus for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *also begins to wake, however, he is in a lot of pain due to the fact he has been tampered with, and he is still recovering from other injuries. He cracks his eyes open and sits up, seeming confused about his surroundings at first. However, he doesn’t run, or seem hostile in any manner*

Jenova: *coils a tentacle around the edges of the rocks, then begins to immerse more of her form into the lifestream*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *wakes up quite a bit after Sephiroth wakes up. Unlike Yazoo, he loudly yawns then slowly pushes himself up. Groaning, he frowns as he notices that Jenova is no longer near him* Mother? *he looks around then notices that Sephiroth is awake. So, he moves ever so much closer to Sephiroth before staring into his eyes, trying to tell whether Jenova’s work was successful or not* Good morning, Big Brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stares back at Kadaj, his expression seeming somewhat vague. He seems quite calm right now however, and watches Kadaj, as if awaiting an order*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: Hmm.. *he waves his hand in front of Sephiroth’s face, still testing him out* Big Brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grabs at Kadaj’s arm and pushes it away from his face, saying nothing at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *frowns as Sephiroth shoves his arm away* Ah, so you are a bit more than just a plain old stupid puppet. * Chuckling, he shakes his head* Big Brother, you are dirty. Go get yourself cleaned off. *he then stands up and walks away to find his other brothers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *is still snoring his head off near the fire that Yazoo made on the previous night. He lies on the ground in a sprawled out position, looking more like he has been KO’ed than anything else right now*

Sephiroth: *heads for the nearby lake. Once there, he simply strips down out of his clothes and dives into the icy cold water, not seeming to care*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *grunts in frustration as he spots Loz. He then stomps over to his side before roughly kicking the larger man* Wake up. Mother will be displeased if you sleep in all day long. *he crosses his arms* We need to make mother happy.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.