The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,599 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly, unamused with Jenna’s comment* Fweh, that’s hardly fair. *shakes his head and grunts* What would you call it then? I’m not old either.

Planet: “Indeed, that one is no longer considered young. Perhaps he is just young at heart.” *seems amused* “But that is not the subject, is it? You contacted me for a reason. Go ahead and speak, for I am listening.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly, unamused with Jenna’s comment* Fweh, that’s hardly fair. *shakes his head and grunts* What would you call it then? I’m not old either.

Planet: “Indeed, that one is no longer considered young. Perhaps he is just young at heart.” *seems amused* “But that is not the subject, is it? You contacted me for a reason. Go ahead and speak, for I am listening.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* If it helps your ego, you’ll always be much younger than me. *She then nudges Sephiroth* You were the one who don’t like the terms of the agreement that I made. Go ahead, voice out what you’d rather have. We’ll see how it goes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* If it helps your ego, you’ll always be much younger than me. *She then nudges Sephiroth* You were the one who don’t like the terms of the agreement that I made. Go ahead, voice out what you’d rather have. We’ll see how it goes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head, addressing the planet now* I’m tired of being owned by you. You seem to enjoy wroughting your power over me and it’s ridiculous. *scowls, angry* Currently, my soul belongs to you. But with Jenna’s trade… maybe she can purchase my soul with resurrecting your subjects. If you are worried about conduct, then speak to Aeris. She can teach them how to be Cetra… probably.

*the planet is quite silent as it considers Sephiroth’s comments*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head, addressing the planet now* I’m tired of being owned by you. You seem to enjoy wroughting your power over me and it’s ridiculous. *scowls, angry* Currently, my soul belongs to you. But with Jenna’s trade… maybe she can purchase my soul with resurrecting your subjects. If you are worried about conduct, then speak to Aeris. She can teach them how to be Cetra… probably.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words, she then mutters* I don’t honestly think this will turn out to your favor.. It’s not like my soul doesn’t belong to the life cycle that it was created from… I’m no life cycle in and of myself.. *shrugging, she glances down at the life stream again* Seph doesn’t want to be part of your life stream any longer. I’ll make any trade within my power to make that happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words, she then mutters* I don’t honestly think this will turn out to your favor.. It’s not like my soul doesn’t belong to the life cycle that it was created from… I’m no life cycle in and of myself.. *shrugging, she glances down at the life stream again* Seph doesn’t want to be part of your life stream any longer. I’ll make any trade within my power to make that happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The planet makes a discontent rumbling sound* “No. We have already made a deal. We do not have a deal for one has already been made. Unless you wish to change the terms… and I believe we agreed on the Cetra rebirth conditions on the basis that Sephiroth was allowed to return.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The planet makes a discontent rumbling sound* “No. We have already made a deal. We do not have a deal for one has already been made. Unless you wish to change the terms… and I believe we agreed on the Cetra rebirth conditions on the basis that Sephiroth was allowed to return.”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth then deeply sighs* Seph was not lucid at that time to have any input on our side of the deal. Yes, we would like to discuss the chance to redefine the terms of our deal. *she lowers her head* Hopefully.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth then deeply sighs* Seph was not lucid at that time to have any input on our side of the deal. Yes, we would like to discuss the chance to redefine the terms of our deal. *she lowers her head* Hopefully.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Planet: “We cannot discuss this matter any further as it was already agreed on.” *rumbles* “So you want to redefine them? What will you offer?”

Sephiroth: *Scowls* I already told you… my soul for your beloved species’ rebirth. *folds his arms* Jenna will be doing the rebirthing so she should be the one to buy my soul with it. Why doesn’t this suit you? It’s a good plan.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,599 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of Jenna and Sephers – Rebirth of a God’ is closed to new replies.