We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’m… I’m not sick… *groans and tries to sit up properly, then he tries to push himself onto his feet, though fairly unsuccessful* I wasn’t strong enough to stop him…

Sephiroth: *once he has finished checking up on the eggs, he seems content, and picks up another blanket to move over them, also trying to arrange the blanket so it looks like it has been randomly dumped there, thus hiding the eggs from view completely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *eyes over Sephiroth, nodding in approval of his methods. She then begins pondering over the scenarios that a father would encounter, trying to judge for herself whether or not he will be up for the task. Overall, she is rather pleased with the answers that she is coming up with in her internal inquiries, for she thinks that he will do just fine.* I’m quite glad that you are no longer pining over the fact that you are younger looking than before.

Zack: *Groans and shakes his head* No, Cloud. You did stop him. You did well, Spikes. *he pats the top of Cloud’s head in an affectionate manner* It wasn’t your job to try to prevent what happened… If anyone failed your town, it’s me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: As long as I don’t get hassled over it, then I really don’t care what age I look. *grunts* As long as I am not five years old. *seems confused at Seferia’s thoughts, then he becomes unhappy, wondering why Seferia is thinking such things of him, especially in regards to being a father* They… *tenses, thinking he’d make a neglectful father, especially if his attention is on defending the area around him*

Cloud: I should have… been able to stop him…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *she shakes her head at Sephiroth. She then points at the eggs* Look at what you are doing right now. You are not neglectful at all. You are concerned and responsible. You will do fine. *she nods at him*

Zack: *shakes his head* You would have been killed right off, Cloud. You are not a match to Sephiroth, even when he was insane. *he sighs* Just try to rest up, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I… *grunts sharply, thinking that he was just being protective and hiding them, still feeling defensive and annoyed over the issue with Aeris being granted permission to take care of the eggs* I was just hiding them from view, that is all.

Cloud: Rest up… how can I… we do that when he’s out there? Out there still…? *stumbles, collapsing back onto the ground* He’s still out there…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: You are doing a good job at that. *She nods in approval* I am just appreciating the fact that you are putting in the effort. *tilts her head* Why do you not want to be thought of as a good father?

Zack: *Groans and hopelessly looks at Aeris* Aer.. I think I need your help here. *sighing, he turns his attention back to Cloud* He’s not dangerous like he was that night. Settle down, Cloud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, thinking of the idea as being dangerous, and giving him a severe weak spot especially if he cares about something* Hmph… *finally moves away from the eggs, then sits down on the bed* Battle tactics can be a pain. An enemy that knows your weakness is the worst kind. Any tactician knows that the best way to defeat your opponent is to exploit their weakness. What better way to do that than to harm something that the opponent cares about?

Aeris: Yeah, Zack is right… he’s not harmless at all. Settle down, Cloud. Just lie down on your bed and get some more rest. You’ll be OK soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: That could be correct; however, there is one more saying. *she does her best to copy a smirk on her expressions* Simply put, do not mess with a mother dragon. There are few who would have the courage to risk such thing as a dragon’s rath.. *she frowns and lowers her ears a bit* Unfortunately, Nemesis is one of the few, but you will still be a good father.

Zack: *gets to his feet. He then moves over to Cloud and tries to drag him back onto the bed* Come on. To bed you go!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *considers her comment for a few moments, then gently nods and lowers his head, moving to lie down on the bed* I think I understand. I don’t want them to be exploited because of us, and at the same time I don’t want to be mocked because of them. I really just want us all to be left alone. But that is unlikely to happen.

Cloud: *crawls across the floor to his bed and lies down on it* Seh….roth. I’ll get you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *she shakes her head at Sephiroth’s words. She then gently wraps her arms about Seph’s torso and pulls him in toward her, figuring that he would enjoy the warmth* Any who mock you because you have become a father are undeserving of thought. Such things are unbecoming. *She shakes her head* I do not know what it was like on your planet; however, here, life is celebrated, not mocked and exploited.

Zack: *groans at Cloud* Just rest up, pal. We’ll talk about Sephy later. *He then moves over to Aeris and nods at her* How you doing, babe?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems calmed and comforted by Seferia’s hug and leans in towards her, relaxing slightly. He doesn’t seem any less unhappy by her comment though, and slowly shakes his head, grunting* I don’t know… I’m sure somebody in my position would be mocked and harassed. Aeris would probably never stop with the babying comments now. Though it was a potential landmine waiting to be uncovered so there is not much I can do there.

Aeris: *grins at Zack, reaching over to grasp his hand* I’m doing alright. How about you? Will you help me taking care of the eggs? Or are you going to go with them when they go fighting?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head. He then shrugs* Sure, though what’s up with the eggs. I don’t get it. Why was Sephiroth so uptight over a bunch of eggs… That isn’t like him.

Seferia: *sighs at Sephiroth* You need not worry so much about such things. Men of your position need not worry about being mocked. You are to be respected, not mocked. *she pats the back of his head* We’ve had a long day, haven’t we?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Ah… it’s because they’re his eggs. You know, Seferia and Sephy um… well they.. you know. And they had eggs together. They’re going to be half-dragon and half… whatever Sephy is. I think it’s really great. And sweet. It will mellow Sephy out a whole lot, too. He’s always so uptight. *grins* I’m really happy for him. And when the babies hatch, we’ll need to help take care of them.

Sephiroth: That’s the thing… I’m NOT respected. Watch everyone around me – there is mockery and taunting at nearly every turn. Some of them think I am inferior. *scowls, aggitated now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *sighs and pats Sephiroth’s back* That is because you are relatively new here. They think that you jumped from an enemy to in command with too much ease. However, I’m certain that once they see you as a leader, those taunts will cease. *she reaches over with her right hand to brush her fingers against his cheek* You’ll see in time. All you need is patience.

Zack: What? Sephiroth has eggs…? *he screws up his face at the thought. He then shakes his head* What dragon? I don’t think I understand this at all… Heh, I never really even thought of Sephiroth as liking women.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Seferia’s statement* I’ve been here some good time now. I would hardly call myself new here any more. And besides… time spent in a location does not have anything to do with one’s level of experience. Their logic is flawed and stupid.

Aeris: Seferia… the white haired lady who was here just now. I was talking to her, remember? Well, uh, she’s a dragon. She told me all about the situation in her mind when she came in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Sighs at Sephiroth* You were not exactly an ally for quite a bit of time when we retrieved you. That time is still rather recent. Those who saw you at that time.. Well, it won’t be easy for them to forget so quickly. However, in time, they will see you as an ally, as I do.

Zack: That cat thing is a dragon? *whistels* Wow, I never would have guessed that. I’ve never seen a dragon like that… *he pauses then frowns* How… How does a dragon and Sephiroth produce children? That makes no sense!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Yeah! The cat lady was a dragon. As for how they got eggs? Well, um… they probably… *pauses, thinking* I really don’t know how it can happen. You’d have to ask Sephy himself. Though I’m guessing they probably would have had to… well. You can already fill in the blanks there. Wait one sec though… what makes you think Sephy doesn’t like women…?

Sephiroth: *grunts* It could take them years and years to get over it, you know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, you see.. Once, I took him to this really great strip club. I mean, all the women there, they were A class and all. I mean.. *whistles at the thought of the bodies there* Their booties and their boobies.. Yea…

Seferia: Years are nothing. It’ll be gone and over with before you know it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *yelps* Zack! *reaches out to whack his shoulder* Why would you go and see stuff like that! I didn’t know you were that kind of person. *slowly shakes her head* You took Sephy to a place like that? That’s really irresponsible, you know! What were you thinking? *sighs* He didn’t enjoy it? Maybe he was just modest and embarrassed.

Sephiroth: Maybe some never will… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shuckles at Aeris hits his shoulder, though he does flinch a bit* Hey, calm down. It was well before I met you, Aer. *he shakes his head* It’s like part of the duty of us SOLDIERs to go to the strip clubs. They need our money. *he gives her a lop-sided grin* And Sephy wasn’t being modest.. He straight out wasn’t interested… He acted like he knew nothing about what to do in that sort of place.

Seferia: That is a possibility, but you will outlive those few.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll outlive them? Seferia… *slowly shakes his head* You’re quite mistaken. I am already nearly 30 years of age. The average human male lives for approximately 75 years. Subtract 15 to 25 years from my lifespan because of genetic defects and experimental testing. I’m more than sure that mass-exposure to Mako will cause cancer or some other terminal illness. The events of what happened early on in my life will probably send me to an early grave.

Aeris: *begins to giggle* It’s a requirement of the SOLDIERs to go see naked ladies? *grins* Maybe he really didn’t know what he was doing…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *she shakes her head at him* Your memory is not good is it? Remember what I said is most likely with our bond. *She points toward herself then him* As evident by the fact that your age now reflects mine, I am more than certain that you will remain alive and matching my age no matter how old you really are. You have gained near all eternity thinks to our relationship.

Zack: Nah, he didn’t seem to really know what ladies were at all… It was strange.. Seriously, I thought he might have been gay. Not that it’s a problem. *grins* I can appreciate either side of the map.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Seferia’s words* What happens if one of us dies through injury or incident? This environment is not exactly safe… *moves to lie down, relaxing* I shouldn’t be thinking about it… *begins pondering what would happen if he was injured or killed on the upcoming mission*

Aeris: *shakes her head* I doubt he was either way. I’m surprised he had sex at all to be honest with you. *grips onto Zack’s arm, hugging him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *frowns in thought. She then begins to ponder over the situation as well. She recalls most of the legends she heard of ancient human and dragon interactions. She then shakes her head* I cannot say for certain. However, most legends that I can think of state that as long as the dragon is alive, the human will remain alive. My life force is strong, so I might be able to keep you in this world with our bond.. However, I do not know all the answers there. If you were to be completely obliterated, even my strong life force might not keep you living. Another possibility is that you might just become absorbed into me if you do die. *she shakes her head* Just try not to die.

Zack: *grins at Aeris’s attention. He then kisses the top of her forehead* Yea, that is pretty surprising. She must be some woman to tame him. *he chuckles* Figures that only a dragon can handle him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I think that too. Only a dragon has the temper and patience to handle him. Have you ever gotten into an argument with Sephy? He can be really rude and cold, and he doesn’t care if he hurts you at all.

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I don’t plan on it… *grunts* We should rest. We will need it.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.