We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Hrmph, I saw the injury quite well and it wasn’t that bad. He’ll heal up quite fine and is not disabled. *glares at him* At least I didn’t burn down the entirety of a town that I was sent to protect like some present. Anyway, my people are the felines, same as my mother. The dragons are just allies. *she slows down as she spots a body lying on the ground not that far away from the cavern*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a shame you should say that. Dragons can be extremely loyal if you only respect them. For instance, that teenager is willing to do anything at the drop of a hat for you. *slows down as she comes upon the body and moves closer, wanting to see for himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *scowls at Sephiroth’s words* I know that they are loyal allies. Nonetheless, the extents of my authority are solely toward the felines. I am not a leader or anything else for dragons. We are simply allied warriors. *inches closer to the body then her eyes widen as she identifies the curly red hair* Hope… *deeply frowns as she examines the condition of her “friend”. The human teenage girl is lying face-down in a muddy patch of ground. While she looks to be worse-for-wear, she clearly hasn’t suffered any serious injuries. In fact, it just looks like the girl simply collapsed into the mud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The male still considers itself one of your subjects. Do you want me to tell it to stop? *slows to a halt and remains in the background as Sekhmet looks over the body. He deeply frowns, then sighs* *”Seferia… we’ve found the human that went missing.”* *his telepathic signal is coupled with an air of unhappiness and dissapointment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Hrmph, I don’t want you to instruct anyone on anything, human.. *bends down next to Hope’s body and begins to examine her. A small grin forms on her lips as she notices that The girl is still alive, just seeming to be unconscious and not in the best of shape. As soon as she determines this, she gets up and points at Hope* Sephiroth, pick her up and bring her inside. She needs medical treatment.

Seferia: ~You did? Did Sekhmet truly travel that far away from safety?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, good, she’s still alive? *simply nods his head and moves over to very gently pick the girl up, cradling her in his arms* Lead the way back. Unless of course, you still don’t want to go back. *”I do not know. Based on my observations, we don’t seem to be terribly far away from the cave base. Has the dragon returned to the base? The feline princess injured him.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Hrmph, I was heading back to the operations center well before now. *sticks her nose back into the air and continues to stomp back over to the cavern entrance*

Seferia: ~That is troubling to hear… Hope was supposed to be on a mission well away from here within the middle of the Amazon forest. It would have taken her at least ten days to get there and back. Still, she’s back here after just a week? I can’t say that I know what to make out of that…~ *slowly shakes her head then scans over the populace* ~Yes, the youngster has returned. I can’t say that he’s terribly hurt. Looks more like an injury of pride than anything else to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sure you were. *shakes his head and follows along after her, still carrying Hope with him* *”Well, the human seems to be fine, save for a bit of dirt and such. Somebody needs to get her cleaned up and seen to. And then I would keep a monitor on her. You never know if her mind has been altered or influenced by outside forces.”* *frowns* *”Maybe they altered her mind and returned her to us as a means of monitoring our next move. I don’t trust it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *growls at Sephiroth’s tone. However, she doesn’t rebuke the man for now. Instead, she simply makes her way back to the cavern*

Seferia: ~Yes, I fear such as well… It is simply too much of a coincidence that she was located so close to here.~ *lowers her head* ~I’d hate to traumatize her if our suspicions are wrong, but I am certain that she’ll understand.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves back into the caves, Hope still in his arms. He carries the girl towards the back of the base area, heading for the nearest medics or first aid crew* Anybody, help. This one was found outside in the dirt. *scowls* Keep an eye on her. *”I’m sure if I have them keep a watch on her, we can monitor her behaviour to make sure she hasn’t been tainted by our enemy.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *releases a deep sigh as he watches both Sekhmet and Sephiroth enter the caverns. He slowly shakes his head then moves to walk after Sephiroth* Thank you for watching over my sister, sir. My appologies for whatever problems she may have caused you out there. *bows his head slightly*

Seferia: ~Yes, we both must. This is not the time to put down our guard and simply be elated by the return of a commerade.~

Sekhmet: *sniffs the air then makes her way over to where Rizon is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight irritated grunt as he lays Hope down nearby the medical team* You’re not responsible for the other’s actions. You need apologize for nothing. *brushes the dirt off his hands and clothes, then heads back towards his tent* *”I can continue to keep watch. Whether the girl is here or not, it doesn’t bother me.”*

Rizon: *is on the floor of his own tent, bending his arm back in an unhuman position so he can properly clean the injury on his shoulderblades*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *shakes his head* Nay, apologies are always required whenever my younger sibling is involved. *allows himself a small grin* At least we have loyal warriors such as yourself to keep her safe. *soon turns his attention to Hope* Hmmm… A true pity. She wasn’t a bad girl. *once that is said, he quickly moves to follow Sephy* Tell me, sir, is there anything I can get you to repay you for your service today?

Seferia: ~I know that to be truth, even without reading your mind, Sephiroth. I cannot say that you’ve attached yourself to many around here… That much is sorrowful to me.~

Sekhmet: *saunters into Rizon’s tent as if she owns it then moves up behind him* Hrmph, it’s not that bad. I told the human you were fine. *snorts. Still, she reaches over to help him clean the wound*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *waves a hand* No thank you, sir. I don’t need anything to keep me happy. Just making sure the female is safe and knowing that your sister isn’t going to be unhappy about her being gone is good enough for me. *sighs* *”I don’t want to attach myself to anyone around here, Seferia. I will protect them as I owe a debt. But there is nobody I can get close to, believe me there…”*

Rizon: *lowers his head submissively as Sekmet moves over to clean his wound* I’ll be alright, princess. It’s nothing really. You’re right, I’m going to be fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *a low rumbling chuckle emits from her psychic transmissions this time around* ~And yet you are more than happy to speak to me. Is it because I am a figure of authority or because we have similar powers in some ways?~

Ramses: *dismissively waves his hand at Sephiroth’s words* My sister will never be happy toward anything. My mother named her well. Sekhmet, the warrior goddess and the lion. *chuckles* Still, I must insist. Certainly you’ll enjoy more than just scraps of food for tonight.

Sekhmet: Hrmph, you’re a big baby sometimes, you know that, dragon? A true dragon wouldn’t even have flinched at this wound.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I think it is more to do with the fact that you are a figure who commands respect. And yes, our powers are similar in some ways, although I could never hope to acheive the level of ability as a dragon could. I will lose out every time”* *bows his head to Ramses, sighing* Thank you very much, sire. Although I don’t need anything – feed it to the malnourished.

Rizon: Yeah, I’m not a true dragon… *lowers his head and sits there, putting up with Sekhmet behind him, cleaning his wound* I never got the instructions on how to be one. Never knew my dad. And my mom… well nobody knows what happened to the Great Mother Dragon now, do they? Like she would have raised a whelp like me anyway. *snorts in distaste*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~You still command quite a bit of power for a mortal, human. Do not every underestimate your abilities. Also, try not to use my powers as a standard for other dragons. I come directly from the first generation of dragons that came to Earth. Those creatures all had much more cosmic-status power and strength than any dragon that came after.~

Ramses: Hrmph, you do not exactly look like you are the best fed around here. *shakes his head* I must insist once more. Please, humor me.

Sekhmet: *scowls at Rizon’s words then reaches her hand out to smack the back of his head* Silence, you are not a whelp. Seferia herself was not raised by the so-called “Great Mother Dragon” either. *sneers at a thought* Mrr… *swishes her tail* That demon creature loves killing mother-figures.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *flinches and cowers slightly after Sekhmet slaps him* Forgive me, your highness!! *yelps and rubs his head* I know Seferia wasn’t raised by The Great Mother Dragon herself, but she was still raised by a true warrior. All I ever got was a human from the ghetto who took pity on my egg when they found it, and then they were killed too. I ended up here after being collected by some of your allies. They must have known I was a dragon. *shrugs* Ouch… *tries to rub the wound on his back* It hurts….

Sephiroth: *tiredly sighs* Very well. I suppose if you want to give me anything, I’d like to request more protein. Perhaps a nice slab of meat to cook up. It’s been a while since I had steak. Or much good meat in general. *frowns and sits down outside of his tent, gathering up his personal belongings so he can tidy them up* *”I’m not comparing your powers to anything, Seferia, other than my own levels of ability. I know that there are more powerful forces out there than either you or I.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Hrmph, that still doesn’t make you a whelp. Whelps are weak and minuscule. You are simply young and ignorant. *shakes her head* Now, stop whining about your wound. It’ll heal up soon enough. *moves over to the side and grabs some bandages. Soon afterwards, she dresses his wound so that it’d be protected from the elements and so on* There, now stop your whimpering. It’s unbecoming.

Ramses: *gives Sephiroth a toothy grin then nods* I can arrange for that. I’ll be back shortly. *he steps out of the tent. After about fifteen minutes, several female humanoid felines, dressed in the attire that servants for pharaohs wore in ancient times. These felines deposit a few plates of various meats and other food on a table in Sephiroth’s tent then turn to leave*

Seferia: ~I didn’t say that you were complaining about my power. I was simply saying that you should not undermine your own powers by comparing them to someone such as myself. I respect your stregnth and capabilities, ex-General Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *just keeps quiet now as Sekhmet finishes dressing his wound, then he plucks up his shirt, pulling it on properly* Sorry, your highness. I’ll stop whining about it. You’re right – it is unbecoming of a dragon to whine about anything trivial. I should not have opened my mouth. Forgive me, your majesty. *bows his head again*

Sephiroth: *”I shouldn’t get too big of a head about them, however. One day there’s going to come a time where they are going to be of no use whatsoever.”* *thankfully nods as the plates of meat are deposited on the ground in front of him, then he takes most of them into his tent for proper storage, leaving one out for cooking now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Mrrw… You’re forgiven. You’re just an idiot and I’ve learned to accept that bit about you a long time ago, dragon. *gives him a predatory smirk then pats his shoulder* There, you’re all bound up. You’ll just have to stay like this for a while until it heals. And you’d better follow orders this time around, upstart!

Seferia: ~Hm, yes I suppose you are correct about that. Afterall.. all of my own psychic abilities amounted to nothing when it mattered the most. Still, Clawina always taught me to take pride in my abilities, and so should you.~ *limps over to her own tent, desiring to eat something herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *rubs the back of his head, then bows formally to Sekhmet after she finishes with him* Yes your Majesty, I suppose I am an idiot. *gives her a quick salute and nods his head* Yes, your Majesty! I’ll follow orders to the letter from now on! Thank you for your time and assistance!

Sephiroth: *just sits on the ground outside of his tent, cooking up the meat given to him by the feline servants, also keeping a very close watch on the area around him while he waits for it to cook, especially the area in the back of the caves where he had left Hope with the medics*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *shakes her head at him* Grow a back-bone as well, dragon. You don’t need to agree with every word I say. *spats at the thought then moves to sit down on a seat within the tent* So, do you have any more inventions to show off today?

*For now, Hope’s location is uneventful. She has been cleaned off and had her wounds taken care of. So, she’s just resting on a stretcher withing the medical ward corner of the cave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *flinches as Sekhmet scolds him, grinning nervously* Yes, your Majesty… I’m sorry. Oh, ah, inventions? Nothing major. I was working on a radar scrambler, but like that’s going to come in any use against Nemesis, right? A lot of it is just tinkering. *picks up a handmade wooden crossbow and hands it to her* This is going to launch grenades soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Mweerw… *narrows her eyes at him* You need to study your magic more. I’m certain your inventions would be much more impressive if you actually applied your magic to them. I know for certain that physical attacks alone won’t do a thing against that thing. *scowls* I hate it.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.