We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *makes a bellowing loud roar at Seferia, seeing her statement as a challenge and a threat above anything else* *”That idiot dominated my mind, and all you can think about is me being a traitor!?”* *tries to crash ahead of them, wanting to make his own way out and flee now* *”Screw this entire operation! There must be other dragons out there… I am going to join THEIR forces instead! You can all choke on your own dust!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *crouches over slightly, fighting off the pain from her stinging back. She then shakes her head and looks up at Sephiroth* Let us leave. The youth will calm down in time… *glances at the back of the cave, frowning as she spots black ooze leaking through the rocks* We do not have much time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Rizon’s words* *”Is that borderline treason?”* *snarls at the dragon* You want to get out as much as we do, so I suggest you start blasting the rock!

Rizon: *snarls and skull bashes and cleaves the crystal with his claws, finally bashing a hole into the outside world. Once out, he flares his wings and makes a bellowing loud roar before leaping into the air, attempting to take off and leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia; ~Unfortunately, yes it is. However, he is young, so I am willing to give him a lienent punishment… Either way, it shall be handled at some later time, not now.~ *glances back toward the cave* ~Get moving, Sephiroth. Don’t let me slow you down. We dono’t have much time at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and promptly attempts to grab her up so he can escape the cave with her properly* *”It’s insubordination at the least… treason at the most. If you don’t shackle him up, I’d be surprised. That’s what happened to me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns as Sephiroth begins to drag her with him. She then shakes her head* ~You should not risk your life for me. In this war, the survival of as many as possible is more important than the one that can’t keep up.~ *Despite her words, she doesn’t really fight against him* ~As for your containment, that was because you were an actual threat.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”And you don’t think pretty boy over there’s being a threat now?”* *once he has her secure in his arms, he runs out the hole made, grunting as he waits for Gorchev and the others to leave also* Get out! We’re going to blow this place apart!

Rizon: *sails high overhead and pelts his wings hard as he begins to dissapear into the clouds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I don’t particularly find the youth a “pretty boy”. However, no, I see no indications that he will be prone to long-term violence like you would have been when we first met.~

Gorchev: *doesn’t wait around to see what would happen if he did stay in the cave. Instead, he crouches down to dash out of the cave on all fours*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Alright, everybody’s out – blow it up and move out. *grunts at Seferia* *”He’s irridescent and shiny. And colourful. What isn’t ‘pretty boy-ish’ about the male dragon?”* *hisses and begins to drag Seferia away* Can you keep pace with the rest?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I suppose the “pretty” element there is a matter of opinion. I find his coloration to be too clashing for my tastes. Perhaps some other dragon would find him “pretty”, but I do not.~ *she then sighs at Sephiroth’s question about pacing* ~I fear not. You should leave me behind. I will only slow the rest down.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls literally in frustration at her now. He continues to pull her along until out of the cave. He looks around, then grunts at her, unamused* Alright, now blow it up. Then lets get out of here properly…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *releases a pained groaning noise as Sephiroth drags her along. She then shakes her head as he asks for the caves to be blown up* We left no explosives in- *she then stops and stares as the ground above the caverns explodes outward. Soon after, Nemesis leaps up into the air and spreads out her six wings* You all need to run..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You said you were going to blow it up yourself! That is why we ran out in the first place! *loudly snarls and grabs her arm and resumes his retreat* Do you not even remember what you said at all?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns at Sephiroth* ~I was going to stay inside in order to accomplish that. I cannot do it with certainty now..~ *she looks up at the shadow of Nemesis in the sky* ~The action would be wasted now anyway.~ *sighs at Sephiroth then shakes her head. As he continues to drag her along, her arm begins to enalrge and lengthen, for she has decided to revert to her draconic form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses as Seferia shifts shape, causing him to let go of her. He stumbles back and stares at the transformation, looking even more unhappy* *”Can you fly us out of here?”*

Rizon: *high above, he has gotten far away enough to do a complete 180. He swoops back the way he came and begins to descend and fly back with great speed, soaring over Nemesis, dousing her with a mixture of oblivion-breath and flames*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances back at Sephiroth and frowns at him* ~I cannot be certain at the moment.~ *she then hisses as she hears the sounds of flames from the air*

Nemesis: *Reacting the moment that the first stroke of heat brushes across her flesh, she wraps her three pairs of wings about her body to form a barrier. She then pulls her hands toward her chest and begins to channel a ball of negative energy into them. As soon as she flares her now singed and healing wings open, she flings the ball out toward Rizon*

Seferia: ~Foolish youth.~ *shakes her head* ~Rizon, get down here now. I should be the one protecting you. You are too young to waste your life on this sort of attack!~ *she then looks back down at Sephiroth* ~Run. For once, just run. Forget about me, and run.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *lands down in front of the group, swinging his body to one side and stiffens his wings at his sides in an attempt to use them like shields* *”For too long I’ve sat idle, Seferia – too long! And for what? Not being discovered? Our enemy stands in front of us and you want me to flee? My kin went down fighting and should I!”* *screeches as the negative energy ball rips into his wings, causing him to stagger backwards* *”Flee…”*

*stiffens his head and lowers it, blasting another round of flames at the ground, attempting to melt it and slow Nemesis down*

Sephiroth: *growls* *”Very well…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *quickly reaches down to nip onto Sephiroth’s nape. She then brings him up and sets him down ontop of Rizon’s back* ~Both of you, go. Destroy the caverns down below with your powers if you can, Sephiroth.~ *with that, she spreads open her wings and takes off to the air, headed straight for Nemesis, for she intends to stall the creature for as long as possible*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and concentrates for a few moments. Below them, a loud echoing boom suddenly occurs as he had found some natural support structures in the rock formations below the earth. This causes a cave-in and tonnes of rock begin to sink into an open chasm below*

Rizon: *”What about you?”* *rears his head back and blasts another torrent of flames at Nemesis before thrusting his wings downwards heavily, taking off practically vertically into the sky*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I’m going to do what I have to do to keep the rest of you safe. Go.~ *begins dodging Nemesiss’ shadow bolts as she flies about the demon Seraphim. However, her injuries, recent and old, are slowing her down and making it very tough for her to dodge attacks like she once would have been capable of*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *”Right…”* *blasts another wave of flame at Nemesis before he rears back and attempts to grab up Sephiroth and Gorchev in his front paws, tossing them in such a way that they would end up on his back* *”Hold on tight.”* *runs ahead, sniffing out the princess before grabbing her up in his front paws, grabbing Ignatius soon after in his talons. He heavily flaps his wings which strain under the extra weight, and begins to fly back to the base*

Sephiroth: *”No! Don’t do that, it’s suicide!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I am aware of the risks, Sephiroth. However, now is not the time to worry about my own life. Do not worry, I know what choices I am making.~ *bares her teeth as Nemesis’s tail thumps against her side. Soon after, she casts a spell that makes a meteor crash down ontop of the demon seraphim* ~Sometimes, the lives of the many outnumber the importance of the life of one.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather anguished and upset as Rizon flies him away back to the base. His last thoughts before dropping out of telepathic range are those of utter torment, depression, and even feelings of guilt and betrayal on his behalf*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *momentarily glances back in Sephiroth’s direction as she feels his emotions. However, she puts them aside and keeps her mind on task. After flying several circles around Nemesis in order to avoid various attacks and spells, in which time she also sends her own spells, she finally manages to catch the monstrousity off guard and get her trapped in the colapsed caverns by smashing several meteors in her direction. At long last, she flies off toward the rest of the group, for she doesn’t want to worry Sephiroth any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *continues to soar overhead, flying across the landscape, nearly breaking the sound barrier itself with the speed he is flying at. His occupants would feel very thrashed about and dosed with sharp abrasive wind as he flies back to base, dropping them a few feet above the ground before landing himself* That was fun. *shakes himself off, then begins to preen his irridescent scales, not wanting to revert back yet*

Sephiroth: *doesn’t bother getting up. He just sits on the ground, his attention cast downwards as he thinks about everything that just happened* It’s over…. and we failed…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.