We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t doubt your claims, Lady Seferia.”* *moves away from her, nodding, intending to return to his own tent* *”I was in the same circumstances myself, although I became an ally under entirely different conditions.”* *sighs* *”Who is going to break the news to the feline princess? Anyone, or is she to find out on her own?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *lowers her head, her ears flattening a bit as she ponders his question* ~It is still too soon to make a call on Hope’s fate. I shall wait another few days. If I do not hear from her by then.. We may need to evacuate to the North. There is suitable cover within the city once known as “Mexico City”.~ *stops at the edge of the balcony and looks down at the congregation of felines, dragons, humans, and other various races that have found their way to Earth. For the most part, the group is enjoying dinner within their various groupings* ~And please, just call me Seferia. I grow tired of telling you this.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Then I shall hope for the best and keep scanning the area. If I feel anything that is even remotely like the girl, I shall inform you at once.”* *glances down over the balcony also, then grins in amusement* *”And I fear that I will be calling you Lady Seferia even until my dying breath.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head, disapproving of Sephiroth’s words* ~And I shall always ask for you to take away that title. I do not deserve respect… A failure never does.~ *closes her eyes for a moment, as her right hand moves to touch her scarred tissue*

Meanwhile, Sekhmet suddenly storms out of her own tent, heading directly toward the cavern’s exit. She had clearly gathered up her mother’s sword, which is now resting on her hip, while she was in her tent. As she heads toward the exit, she’d pass by both Sephiroth and Rizon, not even giving either of them a glance. Furthermore, she voilently shoves away any who dare get in her way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *jerks his head up, curious* Hey your majesty, what’s up? *gets to his feet and bounds after her, his eyes glowing as he prepares for the possibity of having to morph into his dragon form* Hey! Wait up, princess!!

Sephiroth: *”On the contrary, you are hardly a failure. Why—“* *glances up as he sees Sekhmet moving, then slowly shakes his head* That girl is so brash… do you want me to go after her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~My failure is well known. I was unable to prevent the death of Queen Catanya. I should have died in her place. It was my job to protect her no matter the cost, and I failed her.~ *her ears twitch, even though she does not need to move them at all to hear Sephiroth’s words from her current location* ~Yes, I cannot say what she is planning, she is hiding her thoughts from me.. I can’t say that we can stop her, but she musn’t leave alone. Go protect her.~

Sekhmet: *narrows her eyes but doesn’t do much more to acknowledge Rizon at first. However, after his second exclamation, she growls* Leave me be. I need to do something! *shoves aside the guards who are protecting the make-shift doors made of tree-trunks* Learn respect and stand down when your leader is present, fools. *shoves the doors open then steps outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *makes a loud yelping sound as he watches Sekhmet shove the doors open and runs outside himself, promptly taking his natural form soon after. He raises his head and sounds out a melodic-sounding call to the feline, before moving after her* *”You should come back before something happens to you, your majesty. We can’t afford to lose you at all!”*

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs and shakes his head* *”I can stop her with strong enough mind-interruption sounds. Then it’s simply a matter of carrying her back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *growls in irritation* I am not a little kitten! I am fully capable of taking care of myself. *makes her way to a nearby lake* We’ve been hiding and running for too long. It is unacceptable! She should be dying, not winning! *finally stops at the edge of the lake then kicks the water*

Seferia: ~No, harming her in such ways will only spur on her anger. Please, just protect her and make certain she returns safely, Sephiroth. I’m certain she’ll work out this tantrum soon enough.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”I can try, but I doubt I can convince her to do anything. I’m just a dumb human, afterall. Remember?”* *moves out of the cavern area, then attempts to track Sekhmet’s life energy, slowing down as he sees the dragon nearby her*

Rizon: *simply follows Sekhmet to the lake* *”I know that, your highness. But what can we do without a proper strategy? We don’t even know a proper way to kill the woman right now. Just be patient, your highness. We’ll reign victorious in the end.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I never said that you can convince her of anything. She has her mother’s stubborn streak. No, I just want you to keep her alive. There is no other human in this army who I can think of that has as much skill as you. I’m certain you can keep her alive.~

Sekhmet: *Growls and glares up at Rizon* I don’t give a damn about strategy! We’ve been thinking of strategies and tactics for years. Do you know how far those have gotten us? No where! *kicks the water again* She is spontaneous and unpredictable. Perhaps we should be the same way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *lowers his head towards her, then begins to make a psychic melodic tune in his head, transmitting it to her mind in an attempt to get her to calm down* *”Please be calm, princess. We need you – your kingdom needs you… *lowers his head further, trying to nuzzle her with his polished metallic golden coloured ‘beak’* *”Do you honestly think a lack of strategy will get us any farther? My clutchmates were murdered by her too, and I do not know the fate of my mother. I have lost family like you have, I can relate to your loss.”* *sighs* *”But if we go running off without some plan, all of them, your mother, my brothers, my sisters… their deaths, all their work to liberate us and make us free would have been in vain.”*

Sephiroth: *”I can guard her and keep watch. Although that dragon youth was rather quick and already went.”* *simply moves outside, keeping attentive to the area as he heads for Sekhmet’s location. As he reaches her, he just stands back on the sidelines, standing guard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *Scowls and snorts, though it’s clear that she’s starting to calm down at long last* Hrmph, it’d be better than standing around and cowering in fear.. *crosses her arms as she swishes her tail in agitation. Soon afterwards, her ears perk up and pivot toward Sephiroth’s location as she hears his movements. Then, she swishes around to face him, moving her sword into a ready position, at least until she sees him* You.. *scowls and lowers her weapon* Let me guess, Seferia sent you to babysit me. *Spats in distaste at the very thought of being watched over like a newborn kitten*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *”We’re not cowering in fear, Your Majesty. We’re just still coming up with the perfect plan.”* *jerks his head up as he hears the noise, relaxing again as he smells Sephiroth’s scent* *”Oh, it’s just that dumb human.”* *shakes his head, then slowly morphs back into his human form* Or would this be more to your liking, your highness? *closes his eyes and shifts forms again, this time morphing into a large and tall muscly young adult ocelot-like feline*

Sephiroth: *sighs* It doesn’t matter who sent me. I came because I was concerned for your wellbeing. Now please, come back to the base.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *bares her fangs at Sephiroth then spats once more* I do not need the concern of a faker such as yourself. If I had things my way, you would have been put to death as soon as we learned of your sordid past. *gives Rizon a short glance then sticks her nose in the air* Hrmph, do what you wish. Whatever form you take, you are still a dragon. *yawns as if bored then begins to tromp forward toward the forested area* Either way, I am not going back until I at least kick something’s ass.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *lowers his head and sighs* That’s not such a good idea, princess. *bounds on ahead after her, trying to reach out and grab her shoulder* Patience is the key in this battle. And if you want to beat something up, I offer myself.

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls, seeming offended by Sekhmet’s comment* You want to die, you stupid fleabag? *growls and moves after her, trying to grab the scruff of her neck so he can pull her back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *yowls as both “men” grab her. She angrily growls and shoots each of the men an aggressive glare before suddenly using her abnormal strength, which was given to her by her mother, to fling both of them out in front of her. She doesn’t even care that Rizon was barely holding onto her* I am not a weak kitten. *holds out her mother’s sword and then pushes on the hidden trigger that makes it spring open to show the impaler spikes* I can kill anything that gets in my way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *makes a slight shocked noise as he is flung over Sekhmet’s head, and then cries out with a loud draconic wail of pain as his back strikes a sharp rock. When the feline takes out the sword, he moves his arms up to cover his head, not daring to move from his position*

Sephiroth: *snarls and stops himself from being flipped too far with his levitational powers, landing again nearby with a gentle thud. He growls in frustration at the feline and shakes his head* Are you insane, trying to harm your own allies? Come back to the cave at once. You will do no good out here on your own. You will only get slaughtered. Your mother died for you – do you really want to waste what she paid for with her life?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *spits in Sephiroth’s direction as her hackles raise up in irritation. She swishes her tail then stomps over toward the silver-haired man* Don’t you dare persume to think you have a single idea what my mother thought or why she died! You know nothing, you steaming pile of feces. *hisses then twitches her ears as she hears something. Not long afterwards, a large alien insect swoops in from the trees and tries to strike out at the trio. However, Sekhmet finds the creature to be a perfect vehicle to vent her rage. So, she charges at it and begins to hack it to bits with her mother’s sword, starting with its wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *painfully moves forwards, clamping a furred paw at his back, groping it hard due to the fact that when he struck the rock, it stabbed through his flesh, causing a puncture wound on his back. He staggers to his feet, stumbling back as he sees the insect alien, retreating back for the caves once he sees that Sekhmet has it covered*

Sephiroth: *growls and takes his own sword out of it’s sheath, slowing again as Sekhmet attacks the insect alien. He sighs and shakes his head, keeping an eye on the area around him should more of the creatures decide to attack* We should move back. Those things enjoy attacking in swarms.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *scowls in irritation and flicks the orange blood off the blade of her sword then glares at Sephiroth* Will you stop baby-sitting me? *snorts in irritation then walks over to him* What exactly is your motive for anything here? You made it quite clear when you came that you wanted to become a god. Well, I can assure you that I will never bow down before a charlaton like you. *she narrows her eyes as she hears another buzzing noise then swiftly turns around just in time to slice off the head of yet another of the insects*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stop being a stubborn brick wall. My only intention is to bring you back and keep you safe. My motivations are not to become a god, or anything like that. Stop judging me based on a past I no longer adhere to. *snarls, offended* Lady Seferia will be pissed if you don’t come back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Lady Seferia is a fool who failed at her job when it was most important! That dragon was my mother’s aide-de-camp. It was her duty to protect my mother at all costs. *growls* She should be dead and my mother should still be alive! *clenches her right hand into a fist* She does not deserve to lead in my mother’s place. She is nothing more than a failure!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Well if you need another reason to come back, shut the hell up and tend to your lover boy back there. You were so busy thinking about what you wanted, that when you threw the upstart young dragon away, he injured himself. *loudly snorts* I don’t even think you noticed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *glares at Sephiroth* I have no such feelings toward that dragon. If he has feelings toward me, then that is his problem. *snorts in irritation but begins to trudge back to the cavern anyway* Do not think I am going this way because of your words. There is just clearly nothing of interest out here at the moment. *flicks the tip of her tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns his sword to its sheath. He just slowly shakes his head as he follows along behind her, keeping a close eye on both her and the surroundings* Don’t talk to me about it. I could care less about how he feels about you. That wasn’t the point – you injured him and you didn’t even notice. You’re never going to make a very good leader at all if you don’t give a shit about the ones you’re supposed to be leading.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.