The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands under the shower water and soaps himself down, growling. He’s pretty much the only one left there, and with all the boys who have previously used the showers there, there’s no hot water left. He shivers and chatters slightly as he does his best to soap himself down, rushing it because he doesn’t want to get yelled at again* How can I be calm while like this?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *loudly sighs at Sephiroth* Well, if you’d calm down, you’d realize that this isn’t a big deal. We’re all males and no one is making fun of you. *glances around at the others in the locker room* Look, see. Most just want to get going to lunch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at him* Well, why don’t you do that too? I’m sure that screaming sargeant idiot would just love hanging around waiting.. *rubs shampoo through his damp hair then begins to lather it up, rinsing it out again after a moment or so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns then lowers his head. His hair sways from side to side as he shakes it* No, I’ll wait for you. If you’re going to get in trouble again, I want to be there to support you and take the fall with you. That’s what friends do, Sephiroth. *lifts his head to look up at Sephy and gives him a small grin* Anyway, the food will be just as bad whether we rush or not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: That’s for damn sure. *whips his own towel back at Zack’s legs, then changes back into his clothing* I’ll reserve a table for us at the pig’s den. *chuckles and walks out once he’s changed and ready*

Sephiroth: *finishes rinsing himself off and heads for his locker, snatching up his towel so he can dry off* They’re going to scream at you too. Besides, if I get caught out again, they’re going to deny me eating dinner. And I bet if you try to defend it, they’ll do the same for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps in surprise as Hal whips him with the towel. He turns to face the red-headed boy and playfully waves his fist at him* You do realize that means war now! *smirks* Go get us a good table. *Turns back around to watch Sephiroth and shakes his head* I don’t care. I don’t want you to suffer alone. Like I said, that’s what friends do. *reaches over to set his hand down on Seph’s left shoulder* You do understand, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do not think I understand it at all. You’re a fool for putting yourself in trouble for no reason. I got into strife because I would not follow orders. This is why I have been warned. If I try it again, I’m going to be denied a meal. *snorts in disgust* Why should you put yourself in trouble as well?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head and shrugs* Well, maybe I am an idiot. Either way, I want to stick by your side. A punishment doesn’t feel quite so bad when someone else is present to take the fall with you. You’ll see. *walks back over to his own shoulder and places on his shirt* No matter, I’m not leaving your side despite anything that you can tell me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* We’re basically the last people in here… *pulls on his clothes again, then does a rush job of drying his hair*

*The same sargeant that yelled at Sephy before has returned, and is standing in the doorway, glaring at Zack’s back, Sephy, and a few other boys* Damnit, ladies! What are you doing, preening? *stands inside the locker room now* If you want to stand around in here, you can pick up the cleaning chemicals and start cleaning this shower area up for this evening. And don’t come out until you do! Go on, get moving!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *jumps a bit as he hears the sargent’s yell. He glances back at the man for a moment in order to tell whether he is serious or not then sighs and moves over to Sephiroth* Well, guess we have to play janitor in here. Come on, let’s go. *gently nudges him* Can’t take that long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* I don’t want to do that. I was held back by this moron anyway. *growls* If I wasn’t standing around outside being yelled at for so long, I would have finished at the same time as everybody else!

Sargeant: No stupid, you would have finished at the same time as everybody else if you hadn’t decided to go on a little trip to prance with the fairies! *grabs up a cleaning bucket full of scrubbing brushes, disinfectant, and mould removing chemicals* Now move it!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs at Sephiroth’s arguments and grabs his arm before trying to pull him into the shower area* Come on. Fighting with that man won’t help you any. The faster we get this done, the faster we’ll be out of here. It’s not a big shower, so it shouldn’t take that long if we work together. *pats Seph’s back* Where do you want to start?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the bucket from the Sargeant and dumps it on the floor in the shower area* Feh, who cares. *picks up a bottle of cleaning solution and shakes it up, then begins spraying it onto the walls* This would be easier if we had a hose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *picks up a squeegee so he can help out Sephiroth. He walks up to the area that Sephiroth just sprayed and begins to push around the liquid toward the drain. As he does that, he looks back at the others who were late* Well, are you going to stare at us or help? Come on. *waves them over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and picks up a scrubbing brush, scrubbing at the tiles on the walls and the floor* Some idiot urinated around here. It smells quite awful.

*the other two males are a bit standoffish at first, but soon come and pick up some other cleaning chemicals and begin scrubbing too*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *gives Sephiroth a sideways grin* Well, that doesn’t surprise me too much. Some of the other guys look like they had not hygene at all before they came here. I bet it hurt like hell to take a shower. *continues to squeegee off the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Considering how bad some of them smelled, I am surprised they didn’t dissolve and melt away down into the sewer drain… *growls and continues scrubbing the walls* At least it smells somewhat better in here now. *glances around the area for a hose* You were right though, with all of us doing it, it won’t take too much longer at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks, realizing that Sephiroth just made a small joke then chuckles* Yes, yes, you’re right, Sephiroth. They probably were melting off three layers of skin in this shower session alone. *frowns as he notices the mass of hair building up at the end of the drain* Eww, gross.. Any of you guys want to touch that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*one of the other boys down near the end is quick to respond* No way in hell, buddy. I ‘aint going near that filth. It’s bad enough we have to clean this shit, let alone touch that hairball. It’s probably riddled with some dude’s crabs.

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* This just needs rinsing off, then it’s done. We’re going to be late for our next class. Either that, or we’re missing out on lunch. *mutters to himself* Not like it would have been interesting anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Great… *sighs then moves over to the supply bucket. Eventually, he finds a pair of rubber gloves. Slipping them on, he walks back over to the clump of hair. His face twists into a look of complete disgust as he picks up the hair then carries it over to the trash can. Once that is done, he returns to the main shower area and takes off the gloves* Well, that was gross. *looks over at Sephy* You’re right. Lunch was probbably pretty boring. Wasn’t there that “Mako shower” planned for this afternoon… I wonder what that’ll be like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Who cares. Anything has to be better than cleaning a urine stained shower area. *snorts in disgust* I bet the lunch break is already half over as it is now. *glares back at the sargeant watching them* Can we go now? This place is clean. *snorts*

Sargeant: *folds his arms* You missed a spot in the corner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *loudly sighs at the Sargeant’s words and moves over to the corner. He closely looks then glances over at Sephiroth* Here, bring over that scrubbing stuff. I think I found the spot he was talking about.. *kneels down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and brings over a bottle of cleaning bleach, as well as the large scrubbing brush he was using before* Here. *offers both out to him* God will I be glad to get out of here… *snarls angrily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *takes the brush and begins to furiously scrub at the spot. Once he thinks that he’s worked it out sufficently enough, he stands up so that he can shove the suds over to the drain with the squeegee again* There.. All done. *grins at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks with satisfaction, then glances back to the Sargeant watching them* There, it’s done now. Can we go now? Hmm?

Sargeant: Hrmph.. I suppose you can, it looks adequate enough to me. But you will have to go to the hall for a meeting now, seeing as though your lunch break is pretty much over. *snickers to himself and folds his arms*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.