The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 16 posts - 576 through 591 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs, taking the hint* Alright. Just get some rest. It’ll help you get back to full stregnth. *stands up and walks over to the bathroom. After a few moments, he returns with a damp washcloth and then gently sets it on Seph’s forehead. Once that is done, he lies down next to Sephy on the bed, wanting to keep him company*

Assistant: O-o-of course you can rely on me. *glances back toward the facility as she prepares to enter the helicopter then blinks* Sir, is it common practice for security guards to come out here? *Frowns at the glint of gold near Jenna’s hands* And wear gold?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes are closed, so he doesn’t see much of what is going on. He seems to relax a bit as the cloth is placed on his forehead. He shifts away from Zack initially as he feels the weight of another body next to him, awkward and confused with the physical contact. However right now, he is too out of it to care too much and almost immediately gives up*

Hojo: Good, good. *frowns slightly at the assistant’s words, then turns his attention to the security guard, narrowing his eyes* Security usually oversees our operations to ensure that everything goes smoothly, but rarely have I seen one of them wearing gold. *shrugs, not seeming too bothered by it* Perhaps you see a wedding ring? I do not know. *snorts* Or care. Let’s just move out – we need to get back to the laboratory before the blood samples spoil.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *gently pats Seph’s side then stares up at the bunk up above, sighing* Man, we’re going to be in so much trouble tomorrow.. *looks back over at Seph and grins* But you’re worth it.

Jenna: *smirks as she notices Hojo’s gaze and lifts her right hand to wave at him as if she were a old friend, blatantly showing off the golden clawed gloves that she wears. There is a chance that between the claws, her red eyes, and her log dark hair that she might resemble Vincent from a distance*

Assistant: *nods at Hojo’s words, frowning at the sight of the claws. Still, she just steps into the copter, figuring that she has gotten herself into enough trouble already*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems quite taken aback as he sees the gold claw and squints at the figure, trying to work out whom it is. He makes a loud snarling noise* Go back to your cave, you monster… *grabs the assistant by the arm, trying to pull her into the helicopter* Let’s get out of here. Now. *reaches out to grab the helicopter door, banging it shut*

Sephiroth: Trouble…? *deeply frowns, slowly opening his eyes again, turning his head to glance back at Zack from over his shoulder* Why…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Hojo’s reaction and raises her left hand to motion a “bang, bang” motion. With that, she seems to simply fade away* ~Don’t worry, scientist. I’ll keep an eye over your little prize.~ *her transmission would be barely a whisper if heard at all*

Assistant: *yelps as she’s pulled into the helicopter then stares at Hojo* Monster? What are you talking about, Professor? Was that someone of importance? *takes her seat and straps in*

Zack: Well, you know. We’re missing classes and all that. You’ve seen how the instructors get all pissy when others don’t show or arrive late. *pats Seph’s cheek* Don’t worry about it though. We’re both tough and we can take anything they throw at us, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls as he hears the voice in his head and gives the ‘security guard’ a pointed glare as the helicopter begins to rise off the ground, completely unsure whether he heard her telepathic signal or not at all. He promptly shakes his head, then turns his attention to the assistant* I was just thinking aloud. That security guard was nobody of any importance. At all. *glares at the helicopter driver* Radio back to Junon’s high officer, and instruct them that extra watches be put over that damn boy.

Sephiroth: *begins to mutter* I was told I was excused from class for the rest of the day before I even went to the medical facility… *is quiet for a small while, then sharply flinches as Zack pats his cheek, completely unused to contact, and interpretting it as a light slap* I can… tolerate anything…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Assistant: *stares at Hojo as he commands for Sephiroth to have extra watches and then frowns* Sir? What exactly happened? I did not see anything to be concerned about there. *sighs and looks down at her notepad, wondering if that will proivde the answer to her inquiry*

Zack: *smiles at Seph’s words and nods* Yea, you’re a big tough guy. If anyone can handle anything, it’s you. Just get some rest, ok? You’re going to need it if you want to be back at top shape tomorrow, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *folds his arms, not seeming to want to talk about the issue with Vincent at all* To be honest, I do not really know what happened myself. Perhaps it is just my imagination. *growls suddenly* We will not talk about it any more.

Sephiroth: *nods, then closes his eyes, muttering back to Zack* Get off my bed and go back to your own…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Assistant: *silently gulps, afraid that she has angered Hojo and nods* Yes sir. *still, she continues looking through her notes, wanting to occupy herself thoughout the flight*

Zack: Hmm? *grins at Sephers* Why? I’m just here keeping you company. You need a friend at times like this. *shifts onto his side with his left hand propping up his head* I’m here for you, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *readjusts his glasses on his face, then stares out the window, trying to get another glimpse of the security guard before the helicopter flies away. He just sits there, silent for the trip back to Midgar*

Sephiroth: *scowls* I usually… am just left alone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Mid-way through Hojo’s flight back to Midgar, Jenna decides to mess with the scientist in a way that will throughroughly annoy him but not kill him. Thus, she casts a spell on the pilot, making him suffer from a corinary failure a few miles away from the mountains that seperate the east and west sides of the continent. ~Happy landings.~

Assistant: *a few minutes after the pilot dies, she begins feeling a shifting in the way that the helicopter is flying and frowns. She glances out the window. Soon afterwards, her eyes widen as she notices that the ground is getting closer and then gives Hojo a paniced look* Sir, we are loosing altitude..

Zack: Well, you don’t need to do the same old same old all the time. Sometimes, it’s good to have a friend to help support you. *grins* And I’d do anything for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is staring out the window for the time being, enveloped in his thoughts, pondering why Vincent would want to show up in Junon. He is suddenly distracted as the helicopter jerks around and begins to lose altitude, then he rises to his feet, loudly hissing* Damnit!! *moves to the cockpit of the helicopter and tries lean over the dead pilot to work the controls, but he knows nothing about how to fly it* Get the specimens before they are ruined!! And brace for impact! *loudly snarls* Damn it, why is this happening now?!

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls, seeming visibly disturbed for a moment. He shakes his head and rests his head back down on his pillow, still too out of it and dizzy to make too much of an objection* Just don’t touch me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Assistant: *whimpers faintly, not wanting to unbuckle herself from her seat and risk getting injured. Still, she does such anyway and yanks away the restraining belts before running to where the specimen samples are located and grabbing them up. Once that is done, she curls up on the floor and whimpers, hoping that she’ll survive*

Jenna: *appears in a seemingly ghostly form within the empty co-pilot seat, now dressed in her normal attire. She playfully smirks at the scientist* Because you are an idiot. Don’t worry. This is only an inconvenience. *chuckles and vanishes again in a whisp of smoke while she casts a spell on the controls to insure that Hojo has a crash landing that he can walk away from*

Zack: Alright, alright. *holds his hands up* See, they won’t do bad things to you. Now, just relax and rest up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an incoherrent mumbling noise and soon drifts off to sleep, coughing*

Hojo: *continues trying to pull the controls back, wanting to steady the helicopter back in the sky. He jumps at Jenna’s prescence, loudly growling at her* You!! You did this!? I demand you fix it immediately!! *glares and resumes pulling on the controls, but now they’re frozen solid thanks to the spell* Damn you, woman!! *moves behind the seat and covers his head, bracing himself for impact*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *watches over Sephy as he sleeps. From time to time, he reaches over to touch his friend’s forehead, checking his temperature. From time to time, he gets up to replace the cold towel, wanting Sephy to stay comfortable*

Assistant: *loudly screams in terror as the helicopter crashes. Unfortunately, she gets thrashed about enough to hit her head on the back of one of the seats and loose consciousness for a bit. If Hojo were to fair well during the crash, he’d find her curled up in a ball with the samples’ package pressed next to her abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to sleep, and would do so probably well into the evening, missing out on dinner in the mess hall*

Hojo: *makes a loud growl and ducks his head as the helicopter smashes, ending up lying on his back once it’s stopped again. He pushes bits of rubble off himself and gets to his feet, moving through the wreck, looking for his assistant. He shakes his head at her, then tries to take the package containing the samples* Where the hell is a radio… *pushes the glasses back up onto his face and searches around what is left of the cockpit*

Viewing 16 posts - 576 through 591 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.