The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Me get sick? Nah, couldn’t happen. I was tired from partying, and I still felt a bit funny from, er… you know what, but I’m good. *grins to prove it*

Sargeant: *blows his whistle and moves across the area, yelling at some of the boys nearby whom are playing in a rough manner* Do you want to take that energy to the the showers for cleanup duty? Right! *glares at the entire group* Listen up, ladies. As part of your normal daily warmup, I want you to do twenty pushups and run around the Mess Hall and study block. Last one back here is going to become my personal assistant and clean my bathroom for me? Is that understood?! *blows his whistle* Now drop and give me twenty, NOW!

Sephiroth: *hisses and drops to the ground, immediately beginning the pushups* Want to prove you’re better? Here’s your big chance, Zack… *pants slightly, but keeps going*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *gives Sephiroth a sly smile as he receives the challenge, having already gotten down onto the ground to begin his push-ups* Sure thing, Sephy. You’ll see that I can keep up to you. You’ll see. Then, one day we’ll be equals. And even farther away, I’ll be able to beat you. *chuckles and does his push ups as quickly as he can. Soon afterward, he leaps to his feet and begins to do his laps*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks, panting* In your dreams, perhaps… *continues doing pushups, slowing down a bit as he nears the end of his twenty. Then he leaps to his feet and runs ahead of some of the other boys who are just starting out with their running. He smirks as he shoves one over and sprints away, dissapearing around the first corner of the Mess Hall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins, having beaten Sephiroth up from the pushups, however, his grin quickly vanishes as Seph eases past the boy. Frowning in determination, Zack pushes himself even further by placing more force into each foot as he lanches off the ground to jog after Sephiroth* Hey! Come on, at least give others a chance! *huffs then continues pushing forward. Luckily for Zack, he manages to be near the front of the pack, but he still remains at the back of Seph’s heels, unable to catch up to the silver-haired boy. As Zack finishes his jog, he nearly collpases onto the ground and begins to loudly pant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *runs to the end of the lap and back out onto the grass, hunching over to catch his breath again. He looks up and smirks as he notices that some of the boys are still doing pushups* Hah, looks like I won’t be doing some stupid duty tonight…. *sits down on the grass beside Zack* And… neither will you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins at Seph’s assessment and nods* Yea, neither of us will be doing cleaning duty. *smirks* And I almost beat you. I at least beat you in finishing push ups for once. *softly chuckles* And how can you possibly be winded? You must be faking it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts* Shut up… I got tired out, deal with it… *moves to sit down on the ground beside him, wanting to rest for a bit and catch his breath* After this we’ll probably be doing something else equally as straining and pointless… *glances up* Where’s the red-haired one…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, but you never get tired. You must be faking it.. *releases a soft chuckle then mock-punches Seph’s shoulder. However, he quickly pulls back incase Sephy takes the move seriously. Then, he looks around and tries to spot Hal* I don’t know where he is… Hmm.. *glances over at the boys doing push-ups* Is that him over there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the other boys and grunts* Hey, red-head, get off your ass and get a move-on, you’re one of the last people there! *snarls* Do you want to get left behind? Push up faster, you moron. What if the sargeant decides to punish all of us because of you?

Hal: *mutters* Shut up… *does his push ups faster, even though he is shaking slightly and tired now. He finishes up and gets to his feet, running off, but he is the last one off the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, you go Hal! *playfully cheers at Hal as he moves past the first corner, however, he quickly stops once the red-head is out of sight* Man, he’s going to be last. He must have really gotten smashed last night. *glances over at Seph* Do you really think that we would all be punished because of his slowness, Sephy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well he already got punished for sleeping in and making it to the mess hall late, so who knows. *shrugs* It’ll be good for him, especially if you say he got smashed. *grunts, assuming Zack means he got beaten up* That’ll cause him to be stronger and deal with more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks at what Sephiroth said* Huh? You want him to have a stronger alcohol tolerance? *blinks then indifferently shrugs* I didn’t think that you idolized those who could put down tons of alcohol without getting too drunk. *gets to his feet and begins stretching, having finally recovered his breath* So, are you going to be pulled away by that ugly guy with the greasy hair again today?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts* What? No. I’m saying if he gets beaten around, or smashed as you put it, he’ll learn to tolerate more pain. So, if he comes last, good for him. It will teach him to be stronger, and not to stay out late so he’ll end up sleeping in again. *loudly snorts* The idiot… *glances across to Zack* Which ugly male with greasy hair? There are a lot of ugly males here. *smirks*

Sargeant: *yells* Alright pansies, let’s pack it up. Hit the showers right now, you idiots smell horrible. *watches the last few boys run around, Hal being in the bunch* You lot can stay behind and clean up the dormatory bathrooms!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks at Seph’s comments on Hal* Huh? Who ever said that Hal was beat up, Sephy? *shakes his head* Smashed means drunk, as in he drank so much alcohol that he became intoxiated. I don’t think he got into any fights at all with the way that he looks. *shakes his head* He just seems to be getting over a rather strong hangover from his party last night. *frowns at the Sargeant’s words* Man, Hal’s going to miss out on two meals… Hope he survives the day. And you know, the man with black greasy hair that I’ve seen point to you at least once.. I think he was wearing some sort of lab coat. *Shrugs* I don’t know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s nobody important, let me assure you. *gets to his feet and heads for the communal shower block* Its the red-headed one’s own fault for being an idiot and wasting his evenings with pointless activity, rather than sleeping like he should have been. *loudly snorts and walks up ahead, intending to get to the showers first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Really? Sure seemed important.. Then agian, I guess someone important would bother with a shower every now and again, right, Sephy? *playfully grins then begins to jog after the silver-haired boy* So, are you planning on following the rules today and actually using the communual showers, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Not exactly. I intend to shower and finish before the other males get in there. That is advantageous to me, for it means I don’t get seen as much, the water mains still have heated water, and because I am not the last one out, I do not have to clean the shower area. *grunts and quickly moves up ahead, aiming to be the first one in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, I suppose that is an idea, but you know that you won’t be there much earlier than everyone else. *smirks* Afterall, I’m right here at the same placement toward getting a shower as you are. *grins even more* In fact, I bet I can beat you to the showers. *begins to dash toward the showers, wanting to beat Sephy there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and grabs out at Zack with his arms before running off, attempting to catch up with him. He stays close behind him all the way to the shower area and hisses as Zack beats him to the area. He moves inside to the locker room area and leans against the wall, panting for a moment to catch his breath* Bastard…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hee. *broadly grins at Sephy, though it’s clear that the black-haired boy is tired out as well* Finally, I beat you at something. See, I can keep up with you. *moves over to his locker, walking a bit slowly since he is tired out, and begins gathering up his stuff* You’d better hurry though if you want a good spot in the showers. Standing there and panting won’t do you any good at all, Sephy. *begins to strip down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts in disgust as he watches Zack strip down, then he heads for a corner so he can also get unchanged* Shut up and stop wasting my time. I still intend to finish up as soon as possible and leave. *snorts and tosses his clothes into a free locker, then grabs up a towel, moving into the shower area so he can wash off quickly, before more of the boys arrive*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Sephy then moves into the showers himself. However, he respets Seph’s space for now and chooses a shower head a few down from where Sephy had set himself up. Soon afterwards, he turns on the water, making it piping hot, so much that it produces quite a bit of steam, then begins to clean himself off* Oh, come on. I wasn’t stopping you or getting in your way, Sephy. You know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, then glares at Zack for a moment* Do not call me that. It’s stupid. *turns on the shower and adjusts it to his liking, then he picks up the soap and begins to quickly wash himself off* Despite the fact that you were not in my way, you were still being quite stupid and idiotic. You cannot deny that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Aw, come on, Sephy. You nick name isn’t that stupid. Afterall, it’s only the first two sylobols of your name. *soaks under the torrent of hot water then begins to lather up his hair* And I was being playful and competitive, not stupid. *Sticks his tongue out at Sephy* You need to lighten up, man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s the first two syllables of my name, that is correct. However, pronouncing just the first two sounds quite childish and I would prefer that you wouldn’t do it. *snorts in disgust and turns away from him so he can wash off his hair. He is also becoming edgier that other boys have begun to enter the shower area*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.