The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *deeply sighs at the Sargeant’s words and nods* Yes sir. *sets the cleaning supplies up then walks up to Seph and grabs his arm. Once he has a firm grip on the other boy, he begins to walk out of the locker and toward the said auditorium* Looks like we’ll have to wait to eat until dinner time. That isn’t too far away, so it’s not that bad. *gives Sephy a small grin* Just don’t be so stubborn about following their rules again, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls in anger, but allows himself to be led out of the locker room area* Damn it, and I was hungry too… *hisses in annoyance* If I don’t like what’s happening, of course I will try to fight against it. Wouldn’t anybody? *doesn’t put up much of a fight for now. He follows Zack to the auditorium and scowls at the others gathered.*

*the setup at the moment is pretty much the same as their induction speech when the new recruits first arrived. There is a set of tables at the end of one end, and for the time being, the boys are just standing around, pretty much like cows in a paddock, not knowing what to do just yet*

Hal: *spots Sephy and Zack* Hey!! *runs over to them* Where the heck have you guys been? I saved a whole table for us, and you never showed up for lunch. It was better than breakfast, we actually had a choice between tomato soup, and corned beef sandwiches. They were actually good. Hey, um… do you know what’s happening now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head* Well, we were forced to clean the showers since we were lingering around for too long. *twists his face in a sign of disgust* It wasn’t pretty, I’ll assure you of that. *pokes Sephy’s side* At least now Sephiroth won’t be tempted to run off to the dorms when we’re not allowed again, right? *grins then frowns slightly* Aw, the food was actually good? Well, I hope that you enjoyed it. *shakes his head* We’re going to have to wait ’til dinner… *glances at the tables* And got me what’s about to happen..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*at that very moment, a voiceover can be heard on the PA system overhead* “New recruits, listen up please. To the right end of the auditorium, you will find signup papers, where you will be able to sign up for subjects of interest to assist your training. If you have any questions or need assistance, the people behind the desks will be able to give you subject information. That is all.” *the voice and the feedback noise in the background cuts out*

Hal: *grins* Well, that answers your question, ey? *glances over at the tables* What kinda lessons do you wanna take? I want to learn how to use a gun. *smirks* A pump action shotgun would be nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *brings up his right hand to his chin and taps his lower lip, thinking* I don’t know. I don’t think a gun is my sort of thing. Maybe a broad sword. * Broadly grins* Yea, that’s it. It’d be fun to swing around a sword that is just as big as me. What do you think, Sephiroth? What type of weapon do you want to learn how to use?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… seems easier for me to not make a decision and sign up for everything. That’s the best course of action anyway, as I do not know what I’d be good at right now. Best to cover all bases and go from there, hmm? *walks towards the tables, shoving aside some of the other boys*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Stares at Sephiroth* Everything? Sephiroth, are you certain? I don’t think they let you sign up for everything. *shakes his head then dashes to catch up with Sephy. He shrugs at the boys who were pushed aside and gives them an innocent grin before moving to Seph’s side and looking over his shoulder* Do you really think you can do it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: As long as subjects and classes do not overlap, I do not think it will be a problem. *shrugs his shoulders as he reaches for one of the pens, signing up for swordfighing and fencinfg classes* I can always decide which ones I like better later and focus on those.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *whispers into Sephy’s ear* That isn’t exactly everything, Sephiroth. *points to the entire list of classes* You’d have to be at least three different people to do all of those classes. *grins then grabs a pen and signs up for swordfighting as well.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, I’ll do what I can, then. I’m not going to master all of it anyway, I bet quite a lot of it is useless. *tosses his pen onto the counter and moves onto the gun, firing, and target practise signup sheets* Feh, guns. What a cheap way to kill somebody. *signs up for the classes anyway, while his comment earns him some glares from some of the other nearby recruits*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head* Well, I can see who’s going to be the most liked person in the army already. *grins at Seph and continues signing up for courses that involve sword-fighting techniques, especially those that indicate that he’d be using large swords*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to sign up for any old thing that vaguely interests him and shrugs. The nearby males seem annoyed with his shoving, and one of the hulkier ones shoves him back. Sephiroth loudly growls at this and elbows the boy, causing him to get mad and push Sephy over. Then, Sephy gets up and a fist fight ensues*

*the surrounding boys begin to move away and cheer*

Hal: *sighs and shakes his head* People will take bets on it soon. *signs up for gun classes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans at the scene of the fight* Sephiroth is bound to be frequently discipline at this rate. Oy… *reaches up his left hand to scratch the back of his head as he thinks. Eventually, he decides to move in toward the fight then grabs Sephiroth by the waist. From there, he begins to forcibly pull Sephiroth away from the boy that he’s fighting with*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he tries to jerk away from Zack, glancing back at him, growling* What the hell do you think you’re doing!? *the other boy uses Sephy’s distraction to his advantage and punches him square in the left eye. Sephiroth snarls in reaction and swings out his fists back at the boy, but he is too far away to reach now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, I’m saving you from being punished yet again. You read as well as I do that we’re not supposed to have fights here… Especially amoungst ourselves. Now, take a deep breath and calm down, Sephiroth. Your anger isn’t going to solve anything. *continues pulling Seph away toward the back of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and continues trying to resist against Zack, but it is more to just get away from him now, not liking the fact he is being dragged away from everybody and the fact he may be interpretted as being weak* That idiot punched me in the eye because of what you did!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Sephiroth before finally letting him go in the back of the room* And I’m saving you from not having dinner as well. Seriously, you need to chill and start taking things in stride, Sephiroth. Fighting with everyone will just get you in trouble over and over again. *pats Seph’s shoulders* Now, take a deep breath and calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Get away from me, I refuse to be calm right now. *snarls and moves away from him, moving his hands to cover his eye as soon as his arms are let go* Why did you let him punch me? *snarls* I could have fought back, and I would have defeated him with a few more punches. *growls* Now it’s probably going to bruise…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Sighs at Sephiroth* You’re already on that one guy’s bad side, Sephiroth. Don’t you understand what sort of trouble you can get into by fighting with everyone here. You’ll probably be kicked out at the rate you’re going. Is that what you want? *slowly shakes his head then moves back over to the tables so he can sign up for a few more classes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* I could care less about that… you let him punch me in the eye. *follows him back towards the tables, one hand over his eye to rub at it* Damnit, it hurts… *snarls in anger, growling as he nears the boy again who picked a fight with him just now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *glances back at Sephiroth and shakes his head* I guess some guys have it good no matter what happens… *steps away once he’s done signing up for marksmanship classes, just to give him some experience with guns. Then, he goes to find Hal* Sephiroth seems determined to let himself be kicked out… Guess he had life pretty good where he came from.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *places his hands into his pockets and nods* Sure seems like it. *mumbles* He seems like the spoiled type who gets anything he wants. And if he doesn’t get it, he’ll throw a tantrum and then we’ll all know about it…

Sephiroth: *finishes signing up for his classes, then folds his arms, waiting for the next announcements*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, the cothes he was wearing yesterday were anything but old. I bet he received brand new clothing just as he left. *shakes his head in disbelief* Lucky bastard. I wish I had a family like his. *notices that Sephiroth is done signing up for classes and waves him over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Yeah, he did get new clothing, huh… *pauses* Oh, I hope he’s not one of those snobby rich kids… I hate the ones that turn their nose up to everything and go “I don’t like it, ew-hew!” *sniffs arrogantly in a mocking manner*

Sephiroth: *he glances across to Zack’s motions of trying to wave him back over, so he pushes his way back through the crowd, grunting as some other boys take the opportunity to shove him as he makes his way back* Hmph, these idiots don’t know a thing about respect… *growls* Stupid idiots. I wasn’t even in their way and they felt compelled to shove me in the gut.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Seph’s statement and playfully punches the back of his shoulder* Well, if you’d stop shoving them about, I’m certain that they would stop shoving you, Sephiroth. You don’t need to push and shove everywhere you go to get your way. *Grins at him* Hey, I hope you don’t mind us asking. But, how rich are you? You keep on acting like you get the best in everything.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.