The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *glances back at the drill instructor from time to time, but for the most part, he remains still and behind Sephiroth. He cringes slightly as he sees one of the boys get slapped around and shivers* Thank you Sephiroth for picking the right spot. *loudly sighs then whispers back to Hal* Yea, really. It’s the rule of the universe. Everything that you don’t want to happen will happen. It’s all quite simple.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: That sounds like a pretty fucked up rule if you ask me… *stands firmly at attention once again, really not wanting to be smacked around. He frowns as a boy from behind pushes him, causing him to stumble over and fall onto the ground*

Drill Sargeant: *is walking along the line towards the area where Sephy and Zack are, glaring as he sees Hal getting up again* What are you doing, boy!? *shoves past some other boys in the line, yanking Hal to his feet by his collar* Stand upright! *moves along the line to continue correcting other boys. When he’s done, he moves to the front of the line and stands in front of them, hollering* Alright, listen up you little brats! We’re going to train you long and hard until you grow from snivelling little shits into hardy stern combat soldiers who wouldn’t even think twice about killing somebody if ordered to. Now, for your first exercise, drop and give me twenty pushups!

*The yelling and ordering around would continue for the next two hours or so, and in that time the drill sargeant would make the boys exercise, teach them stance positions, and generally push them very hard. Towards the end of the training session, he finally cools down, somewhat satisfied with their progress*

Drill Sargeant: That’s some good work, ladies. Take a rest. Go into the cafeteria and rehydrate yourselves. After that, hit the showers and meet again in the congretation hall to begin deciding what you want to learn exactly. Dismissed!

Sephiroth: *has not said anything during the whole time, and is quite happy that the training session is over. He silently glances back at Zack, sweat beading down his face* Shall we go then, lest we face the wrath of him again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Had struggled a bit while attempting to keep up with the drill instructor’s exercises since he is not used to this level of exertion. However, Zack fared better than most of the other boys within their group. Barely faultering for the most part, Zack leaves the training session completely out of breath and coated in sweat. He stumbles a bit as he follows after Sephiroth, absolutely exhausted* Are my ears deceiving me… *manages a grin despite his pants* Is Sephiroth actually showing some sign of concern? Hey, Red, I think he might actually like us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Holy crap, I think he is. Quick, let’s run before it gets any worse. *chuckles* Is it just me, or was that training session shit? I think I’m going to die. I don’t think we’re all going to make it to the war either, some of these guys look beat, or scared, or discouraged.

Sephiroth: *snorts as he heads for the shower area nearby, following some of the other boys* No, I do not care. I just do not desire to get into trouble.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Hal’s words* Oh, you mean like you? *grins then moves to mock-punch Hal in the shoulder* I heard you whining and complaining the entire time. *sighs as he watches Sephiroth leave their side then rushes over to him* Hey, come on. Admit that you were concerned about us as well. *reaches over to pat Seph’s right shoulder* We’re pals afterall, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *flinches* Hey! Ouch… *rubs his shoulder* I was not

Sephiroth: Hrmph, think what you will. *makes an annoyed snort and steps into the communal shower area. He steps back and recoils at the fact that there are so many boys gathered here, each one of them more or less in stages of nakedness, either showering, getting undressed so they can use the shower, or getting dressed again into clean army surplus clothes laid out at the other end of the area* I think I’ll wait until this evening…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Grabs Sephiroth by the shoulders and begins dragging him into the locker room* No, no, no. If we have to do it, you have to do it. *shakes his head* You’re not getting out of this one, Sephiroth. Anyway, that drill instructor guy told us to clean up. Do you want to get onto his bad side and remain all smelly? Hm? *pushes Sephiroth infront of an unoccupied locker*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Zack, struggling against his shoving* What are you doing? I don’t want to have a shower with all these idiots watching me! There’s a private shower in our dormatory. I can walk back there now and take a showe there in peace. Nobody will ever notice I’m gone, and nobody will care. *tries to push him off* Because there’s no way in hell I’m showering naked with these idiots.

Hal: *grabs up a towel and opens a locker nearby. Then he begins to strip down naked, stuffing his clothes into the locker* Don’t be a baby, Sephy. Nobody cares if we see your wang. I’ve got one too, look at it. *points to his genitals* It’s not going to hurt anybody’s feelings. *wraps a towel around his waist, heading into the communal shower area so he can wash off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs as Sephiroth stuggles up against him and shakes his head* No, Sephiroth. You know as well as I do that we are not allowed back to the dorms until the end of the day. It said so in that packet. *gently shoves Sephiroth toward a locker* And that man seemed to be the type to get very angry at things like not getting clean and hygnic when ordered to. Do you want to suffer is rath, Sephiroth? I don’t. *glances over at Hal and smirks* Yes, we can see that. Quite a nice looking one indeed. *playfully licks his lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls and once again tries to shove Zack off him, wishing to get away completely and head for the dorm* I’m not showering with any of you idiots. You can just go away and leave me alone!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as Sephiroth gives him a rather rough shove and lets go of him* Alright, alright. Go ahead and get yourself in trouble, Sephiroth. I’m certain they’ll love to toss you out on the first day for not following their procedures. *Shakes his head then moves to a locker to get ready to clean off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *storms out of the area the way he came back in, shoving past several other boys as he vanishes through the doorway, heading across the training area courtyard. He then runs the rest of the way, not wanting to risk being spotted*

Hal: *is under the cool cleansing water from ther shower head, and soaps himself off, singing loudly, and off key**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *strips down and gather up some soap and other cleaning supplies that had been left behind for them in the locker. Then, he moves into the shower and begins to clean off as well. He cocks his eyebrow as he hears Hal’s singing then shakes his head* Trying to kill us all, Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *stops singing and glances across to Zack* Pardon? Oh, right. *gives Zack a lopsided grin* Sorry, I just like doing that. It’s like, customary to sing in the shower. *glances around the place* Heh, is Sephy still shy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *helplessly shrugs at Hal’s comment* Yea, he ran off. He’s probably going to be caught and thrown into the brig or whatever they have over here. I hope he doesn’t get thrown out for that sort of stubbornness. He isn’t all that bad. *begins scrubbing his nether regions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *tilts his head up, opening his mouth to catch water in it. He then spits the mouthful of water at another boy’s butt, turning his head back around immediately before the other male can realize just what’s happened* He’s too serious to get thrown out. The army likes hard asses, they’ll probably uprank him or something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: The military also likes those who follow orders and do what they’re supposed to, Hal. *Shakes his head then begins to massage conditioner into his scalp* Oh wells, I guess we’ll find out what will happen to him for today soon enough. *finishes lathering up and then just stands under the water, happily accepting the torrent of water against his skin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: True that. He’ll either get busted, or get yelled at and then get busted. Either way, I think he’s in trouble. I don’t see what’s such a problem about showing your genitals to others. It’s not like anybody’s going to comment on them, or touch them, or check them out. Especially not me, I’m not gay. *finishes up and walks back to the locker area so he can towel himself dry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *softly chuckles* How do you know that, Red? Have you ever tried kissing another man? *broadly smirks* Maybe you should try it and then see if you’re gay or not. *chuckles then steps out of the shower himself. He walks over to where he left his towel then begins to dry himself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Trust me man, I’m not gay. I’m not sexually attracted to men, and I don’t want to run around sticking my wang up other guy’s butts. *twitches and shudders his shoulders for a moment as he dries himself off, then opens his locker so he can place his clothes back on* Ah, much better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *softly chuckles at Hal’s comments* I’m just playing with you, man. *wraps his towel around his waist and walks back over to the locker he had choosen earlier* But you best be careful with stuff like that. Who knows, you may offend someone else here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Yeah, I guess you’re right, man. I wouldn’t want to offend somebody, because shit like that usually ends in somebody getting a black eye. And I don’t want that to happen to me. *grabs up another towel and vigorously rubs his shock of red/orange hair in an attempt to get it drier*

Sephiroth: *is outside, dealing with a Sargeant, whom has caught him wandering the halls when he is supposed to be showering in the communal area. There is sounds of yelling and hollering for nearly five minutes, and after it’s done, Sephy walks back into the shower area, loudly snarling to himself. He snatches up a towel and heads for the locker in the furthest corner of the room so he can stuff his clothing into it without being noticed too much*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, your butt would be easily kicked with all the other boys around here. *broadly grins and twists his towel up before whipping it toward Hal’s butt* Just like that… *looks up as he hears the yelling and deeply sighs* That sounds like Sephiroth.. Maybe he’s not as intelligent as he thinks that he is. *throws his pants on then walks over to where Sephiroth went* Hey, are you ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud warning snarl as Zack approaches him* I’m just fine. *mutters to himself as he strips down, turning his front towards the wall so Zack can’t get a good look at his nakedness* Stupid damn idiot… I should make a formal complaint about him. *wraps a towel around his waist and heads for the shower area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *loudly sighs at Seph’s attitude and shakes his head* Calm down, Sephiroth. All of us have to do it, so no one’s going to make fun of you. Well, they may make fun of you for having run out earlier… If you’d just calm down, no one would notice.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.