The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in disgust and heads out of the bathroom again to sit back down on his bed* It sounds absolutely disgusting… *snorts. He looks up at Zack and growls* Did that pack end up having a uniform inside that would fit you?

*a short and younger looking fiery red-haired boy enters the dorm, peering his head in nervously* Um, hi there. I think this is my room. *glances up at the door number* Yep. This is it. *wanders towards Zack and Sephy, not really sure what to do. He looks a little underdeveloped for his age, as well as nervous* I’m Hal, I think I’m going to be one of your room-mates now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks up at Sephiroth and shakes his head* It’s not disgusting. You really should try it out. It’ll make you feel much better. *continues digging through the bag* I haven’t tried on the outfit yet. So- *pauses as he sees the newcomer then waves at him* Hi, I’m Zack. This bore here is called Sephiroth. *gives Sephy a side-ways glance* Hey, how many people are supposed to be in this room.. I don’t see all that many beds.. *looks around the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the other bunks* There’s two bunks in here, so the maximum capacity of recruits in this room is obviously four. *grunts* And there’s barely enough room in here for these bunks as is. It’s going to get quite crowded once we have all our uniforms and boots and things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephiroth’s statement* Oh, stop being such a stiff. *continues to dig through his pack then pulls out a pamplet. He reads it for a moment before softly speaking* Mako showers? I wonder what that’s supposed to be. *shrugs then looks back at Hal* You can come in. You don’t need to stand in the doorway forever. Where are you from?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *finally enters into the room, sitting down on the bunk opposite Sephy. He looks at the silver haired kid nervously, then up at Zack* I came from Kalm. It was boring there… then there were all the ads about joining the army and the income it would bring in. There was no way I would have gotten that kind of money in Kalm, so I came here.

Sephiroth: Stop being a ‘stiff’? What? *scowls and stands up, grabbing up the uniform that was too big for Zack. He looks it over carefully and grunts in dissaproval* This isn’t new. In fact, it looks like it’s been worn a lot of times.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Kam.. *looks up at the ceiling and thinks for a moment* Where is that? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that town before. *shrugs* I came from Gongona. It’s not that far from Nibelheim and Cosmo Canyon. I’d say that it’s a pretty small town as well. But it’s pretty nice. *looks over at Sephiroth* You know, stop being stiff and stuck-up. Like.. *thinks for a moment, then shakes his head* Just stop being so serious. Lighten up. Not everything needs to be perfect. *glances at the clothing* Yea, it does look a bit used, but it’s cleaned. So, what’s wrong with it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just do not like the fact that we are being given some other idiot’s hand me downs. *snorts and folds up his clothes, then moves to lie down on his bunk, relaxing* Who cares. We don’t have to wear it until tomorrow.

Hal: It’s on this continent. It’s a small town north-east of Midgar, and it’s mostly where the miners stay after they dig Mythril out of the mines…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Stares at Sephiroth for a moment* You must be used to some pretty lavish living. *Shrugs* I hardly ever had brand new clothing at home. Half the time, I had clothes that my cousin outgrew given to me. *looks over at Hal* Oh, I never had much time to study this continent’s geography. All I know is where Junon and Midgar are. *Shrugs then returns to reading the pamplet* So, do either of you know what a mako shower is?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Mako shower? *shakes his head* N..no.. maybe you can ask the dudes in charge tomorrow? Maybe they’ll know. They’d have to, wouldn’t they? Afterall, they run the place and probably wrote the instructions, ha ha…

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Lavish living? You have to be kidding me. This place is a holiday compared to the place I came from. *gets to his feet and heads for the bathroom* I am going to take a shower. I seriously doubt anything interesting is happening for the rest of this evening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *tilts his head as he watches Sephiroth stand up and leave then shrugs* Have fun in there, Sephy. Remember what I told you. *gives Sephrioth a big grin before looking over at Hal* Yea, I suppose we could ask them. I think I’ll just wait around and find out at 11- *pauses and thinks* Yea, 1100 tomorrow. Man, it’s going to take me a while to get used to telling time in this way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust and slams the bathroom door, locking it also*

Hal: Oh, the time isn’t hard to work out. *raises his hands* Just count on your fingers… after 1200 hours comes 1300 hours. Then you just count up from there. before noon though, it’s really easy to know. *nervously glances towards the bathroom door* Is that grey haired dude our room mate? He looked really mean and angry about something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *loudly snickers at Sephiroth’s reaction and shakes his head* He really must have come from a really strict family. He’s so serious. *yawns then looks over at Hal* Hm? Yea, but there’s not a hundred hours in a day. It just sounds strange to go around saying 1800 hours. You know what I mean? *shrugs* As for Sephiroth, yea, he’s our roommate. He isn’t all that mean, at least I don’t think so. He just has a lot of tension that he needs to work out. *broadly grins* No worries about that though. I’ve already showed him something to help him out with that. *winks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *blinks, oblivious to what Zack is talking about* I hope your advice works then… *sits down on the bed, dissapointed* I hope you’re right about him being not mean. I hate pushy angry people.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, he isn’t that bad. *grins* I can definitely tell that he isn’t all that bad. But he’s probably going to be the most serious man ever. *tosses his pack onto the bunk ontop of the one that Seph had claimed before climbing up* Well, looks like we’re going to have a trio in here. I haven’t seen any signs of a fourth person. Maybe they slept in late and didn’t make it to the transport. *loudly yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Strange… I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come. If we have people dropping out of the academy before we even begin, that’s not a good sign at all. *glances up at Zack* You like the top bunk? I wonder how you’d stay up there. I slept in a bunk bed once and I fell out. That was the end of it for me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Hal* Well, I’ve never actually have been on a bunk bed before. However. *pokes the wood barrier at the side* I imagine this wil keep me from falling down. *grins* It’s not like I’m a huge and fat man who would break furniture and then squish Sephy. Though that would be rather funny.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *chuckles* ‘Sephy’? You’re going to call the grey-haired grumpy boy that? He’s really not going to like that you know. *pauses, grinning* Do it.

Sephiroth: *finally comes out of the bathroom area now that he is clean and dry. He carries a towel with him as he sits down on the bed, and finishes drying off his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods and winks at Hal. Then he holds up his hand in a manner that it indicates an OK response by forming an “O” with his thumb and index finger. Then he looks down at Sephiroth* So, do you feel better now, Sephy? I hope you do. It always works out for calming me down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *glares up at Zack* No, I did not. *loudly snorts* Your suggestion is stupid and I am not going to do it. *snarls louder* And what the hell did you just call me? You know my name – don’t bother to call me anything else. I can’t stand nicknames.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Oh, come on, it’s not stupid. You’re just saying that because you haven’t tried it yet. Do you want me to give you an example, Sephy? *grins* And what’s wrong with Sephy? It suits you. And it’s a lot easier to say that Sephiroth. *playfully sticks his toungue out at Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud threatening growl* Never call me that name! *swings his fist up at Zack, but is not aggitated enough to go after him just yet* Phh… *lies down on his bunk, facing the wall up against his bed*

Hal: *Snickers* Yeah, it is a lot easier to say than Se-fer-oth. What a mouthful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: No, no. He said his name is Seph-y-roth, not Se-fer-oth. *leans over the edge of the top bunk to look down at Sephers. His hair would flop down toward the floor* Isn’t that right, Sephy? *broadly grins* You want us to pronounce your name correctly, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jerks his head up, loudly snarling in anger. He promptly reaches out to snatch at Zack’s hair, yanking on it* Don’t ever call me that again, understand? It wasn’t funny the first time, and it’s still not funny. Stop repeating it!! *lets go of his hair again and lies back down. He then swats a foot up to kick the underside of Zack’s bunk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps and quickly moves to grab onto the base of the bed* Ow! Hey, be careful. I don’t want to go falling head first. *jerks his head back upright once Seph lets go and yelps again as Seph kicks his bed near his but. He then grins and kicks the mattress in retaliation* Oh, you know you like it, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *swats his foot up once again to kick Zack’s bed, then growls. He sits up and heads for the doorway* I am going enquire about finding a library in this place. I am not going to sit there and listen to you disrespect me over and over again.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.