The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just scowls as she sees Jenna’s reflection in the mirror and continues to brush out the hair, going rather slowly so as not to damage it. She has already pulled out a few stray twigs that were in the middle of large tangles, and has brushed out a good portion of the hair. Still, she continues, wanting to get it properly neat and brushed* What’s so interesting about what I am doing? If you do this to my hair, there will be hell to pay.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s attitude* There isn’t exactly much else to do at the moment. *narrows his eyes* And stop acting this way. I’m not exactly the one to blame for this situation. Hell, if anyone should be angry, I should be angry at you for first giving me hell when I made a very similar mistake before and now you made the same exact mistake. *loudly snorts in aggitation* And if you want your hair to be pristine, I won’t be that far away from you. Just tell me to sit down and you can do whatever the hell you want to make your hair perfect.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, but seems satisfied with her answer* Phh… fine. I didn’t mean to do this to us. But I will undo it at some point whenever I have a chance. *spends some more time on brushing out her hair, finally getting it to a nice untangled state* That’s much better… and much more comfortable, as well. For somebody who claims to keep their hair clean, you had a lot of rubbish tangling it up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Seph* The point is that I am not angry with you, Seph. *turns to move away toward the bed then snorts at Seph’s statement about things being tangled in “her” hair* Those items are probably from the last few days since I’ve cleaned my hair. Not old. *takes off his boots then lies down on the bed, trying to relax*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There were sticks in your hair from plants we never even went near. *moves into the bathroom, then shuts the door, seeming a little aggitated as she comes out only a moment later* I don’t like this at all. *loudly snarls* I really don’t like this at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I wasn’t exactly with you the entire time since I’ve last cleaned my hair, Seph. *looks up at Seph* What now, Seph? *remains lying down, not really feeling like putting the effort into sitting up at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and tries to pry at the zipper of her clothing, snarling* I want to wash myself and take a shower, but I can’t get out of your damn clothes. Why do you make it so difficult to get out of? *sits down on the bed and tries to grab at the zipper, snarling louder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* I would of thought with all the times you’ve stripped me down while we got ready for sex that you’d know exactly how to take off the clothes. *pushes himself up into a sitting position then scoots over to her. He soon grips onto the zipper and begins to pull it down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It was easier when I could see it from behind. Like this, I can only feel for it, and… *sighs as he begins to undo the zipper* Thank you. I think I will wear something else, while I am like this. Just to prevent any problems. *moves away from him once the zipper is half undone, wanting to do the rest by herself* Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at her statement* I can’t say that I care for the thought of my body in normal human clothing. *shakes his head then lies back down* If you need any more help, just ask me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think I will. Perhaps later, when I need other clothing apart from this ridiculous attire that you wear. It is not suitable for the snow at all. *moves away, unzipping the body suit all the way. She takes it off and strips down naked, walking into the bathroom again, leaving the clothes she was wearing on the floor outside. She spends near half an hour in the shower, then comes out again, seeming content as she walks across the room with a few towels wrapped around herself* That is much better. I enjoy being warm. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Sephiroth* My clothing is functional. It is far from “ridiculous”. *shakes his head and turns his back on her, snorting in agitation* And you simply are not used to being able to feel temperatures like normal humans do. *had closed his eyes and lightly rested while Seph took her shower. However, he opens his eyes as she speaks then glances over at her. He then simply nods at her words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I had any kind of stealth or invisibility techniques, I would leave the room and look through the other ones for clothing right about now. *frowns and sits down on the bed, using the towel around her shoulders to rub the majority of her hair dry* But that’s something you are more familiar with.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I suppose you are correct on that part.. *silently watches her, frowning as his body gets excited by the sight of “her” own body. He then shakes his head and mutters* Your body is not the best choice for sneaking about in. So, you might as well get used to my clothing. *closes his eyes again, trying not to look at her for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to notice Jenna’s discomfort and continues to towel herself dry* I don’t sneak about in my own true body. I just teleport where I need to be, and manipulate the minds around me. That works just as well as anything you could come up with.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks and lets out a short laugh* Perhaps, but that way takes out all the fun of it. If everything is so easy, then there is next to no challenge. I prefer to do things the old-fashioned way. *opens his eyes to look at her again then frowns. He then sighs and reaches over to gently rub her back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at him, then throws a towel over her back, smirking* You want to help? You can start by being useful. I don’t think I’m going to dry off properly unless rubbed dry, or unless a heater is placed on in here. *glances towards the window* It’s still snowing… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as the towel falls onto his face. After swiping the towel off of himself, he sits upright and presses the towel against her back and begins to dry her off* For the record, I didn’t volunteer any help at all, Seph. *looks over at the window and shrugs* I only suggested this location because I doubt that your enemies come here often.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* It’s true, they don’t come often at all. The last time they came here was when they were chasing me up here. If not for me, I doubt they would have any reason to come up here, ever. *frowns* If the people outside see you, they will probably report your existance to authorities and then they will come. *pauses, frowning further* I’m probably wanted for crimes against this planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’ll be fine, Seph. *narrows his eyes* Probably the worst thing that we did so far is use an account with your name on it… *shakes his head then moves the towel around Seph, soon rubbing it against her stomach and under her mammary glands. He faintly smirks as he considers abusing his knowledge of her sweet spots* Of course, with ShinRa more or less bankrupt, no one might be watching the flow of funds in and out of that thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If they don’t trace the bank account details, we’ll be fine. I figure that we’ll be long gone before anything really happens. *frowns slightly as Jenna rubs her dry, closing her eyes, seeming both pleased and bothered at the same time* I’m not sure how busy people are in keeping check of ShinRa’s accounts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I was thinking more of the one ShinRa executive that is still alive and on the side of AVALANCHE, Seph… Reeve, I believe. *Shrugs and continues to rub Seph dry. He then fully smirks and decides to definitely abuse his knowledge of “her” body’s sweet spots, soon concentrating on those areas as he continues to dry her off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps her eyes closed and leans into Jenna as he rubs her dry. The occaisonal gentle moan is released from her throat as he touches sensitive areas, and soon her concern about the issue is gone* *”Are you sure you should be doing this…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, I can’t say that I’m sure about anything. Still, you are still you, and I am still me.. I can’t say that the thought of being physically attracted to my own body at the moment is pleasing. Still, my feelings for you are the same, no matter which bodies we’re in.~ *finishes drying her off then grins and simply stops stimulating Seph with touches* ~Do you want me to teach you how to pull out my wings or how to change into that dragon form I use for difficult battles or flying..?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Shakes her head* *”You can teach me all you like, but if I get stuck with the wings out, or if I get stuck in your dragon form, then I would be even less happy than I am now.”* *sighs and moves to her feet again, wrapping one towel around her waist, using the other to wrap around her neck/chest area* Or you could teach me how to get out of this body… *frowns* I don’t want to ruin that, however.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.