The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives Jenna a silent nod of his head and turns his back on the group, heading for the abandoned house* You got Aeris back. You said you would be tempted to leave us alone. *scowls* How about actually following through and keeping your word for once…? *moves into the house, leaving the door open for Jenna to come inside as well*

Cloud: *sighs* Great, another threat to our planet… it’s been through so much already. *watches Sephiroth move into the house, glaring at him as he speaks. He puts his sword away and motions for Red and Yuffie to follow* Come on, guys. Let’s go back to the ship and work out a new plan.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hangs back for a moment, wanting to insure that Cloud will not follow Seph. Once she feels that it is safe, she jogs back to the house and moves to shut the door. She frowns as she notices that Cloud had damaged the door when he barged in* Hrmph.. *quickly casts a spell to repair the door then locks it. Once the door is properly shut, she moves downstairs, intending to find Seph* At least I don’t need to urinate standing up any more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves down the stairs, grunting* It’s not that bad… and you don’t necessarily need to stand while doing that… *once on the lower level, he flops face down on the bed, rubbing at his head* Well, I would say you should have used more caution, but you didn’t know what you were doing…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flaps her wings, which are still out and shakes her head* You’re right there.. I didn’t know what I was doing at all. I just wanted to insure that we didn’t die. *glances down at her clothes* I suppose I’ll wait a bit to change back to my normal clothing. *moves to take off her boots then slides up onto the bed. She then begins to massage the back of Seph’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed… not dying is a positive in my books. *closes his eyes* You don’t need to do that. I will be fine in no time at all. *after a few minutes, he begins to purr anyway* My guess is that the snake is most likely headed for the easiest accessible source of Lifestream she can find…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Most likely.. *nods at him* She shouldn’t be that hard to find. Chances are, this planet will activate its WEAPONs all over again and send them after her. Thus, all we’d need to do is follow the huge pieces of mindless junk. *grins at him and continues to massage his head* Sounds like you are enjoying this even if I don’t need to do this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches behind his head to lightly grasp her hand. He holds onto it for a moment, before lightly pushing it away, moving to sit up* That would be a logical theory… *quietly* At least she’s not coming after us right now. And in a way, I suppose I owe her something. *moves his head forwards to kiss her* *”This actually feels right again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Somehow, I don’t think she actually wanted to fix our situation. So, I at least feel no obligation to thank her.~ *grins as Seph kisses her then wraps her arms about his neck. Soon enough, she begins to deepen the kiss* ~Up for a little fun?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fun?”* *coils his arms around her middle, then tries to lie down again, attempting to pull her ontop of himself, or at least encourage her into the position. He continues to kiss her, soon moving a hand up to run through her hair, digging his hand into it to lightly scratch her scalp* *”Not even five minutes of being yourself and you’re suggesting things like that…”* *breaks off the kiss and begins to lightly chuckle in amusement* I wonder if I should mention that I have a headache right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *willingly moves ontop of Seph as she’s guided into position. As she settles herself ontop of him, she spreads her wings a bit to help her keep her balance. Then, she innocently speaks* Oh, but it’s been so long since we’ve actually had such fun. *Shakes her head* And you seem to be handling the headache quite well. *leans in to kiss him once more. Then, she positions her head so her mouth is next to his left ear* I suppose I should actually tell you this while you’re awake.. I do love you, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s been a while, yes… *seems mildly amused by the conversation* But you can’t tell that you would have actually been interested in having sex while in my body. *Goes quiet again once Jenna speaks her next statement and just watches her, silent, seeming to be debating something in his mind. He turns his head towards her and kisses her once again, purring* *”What an odd thing to say.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s response to her statement, a bit disappointed. She then shrugs and looks to the side* It just seemed like the right sort of thing to say… It is how I feel about you. *still, despite the fact that she’s a bit sad by what seems to be a questionable indication as to whether he approves of what she said, she moves her right hand over to gently brush it through his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lightly grasps her hand, then kisses her palm* *”I feel an immense tenderness for you. One may call it gaping wide vulnerability, but I’m not sure what to call it.”* *lets go of her hand again, then moves his arms around her waist, trying to push her down onto the bed so he can move over the top of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re not sure…? *blinks in confusion and looks at him before she quickly pulls her wings up against her back so they don’t get injured as Seph shifts her over onto her back. She then releases a faint chuckle and shakes her head* Don’t expect to be ontop for long, Seph. *grins at him, but it quickly fades as she continues to ponder his words and response to her words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head down to kiss her jaw area, shrugging* Who knows what to call it? Why do you want to put a label on things anyway? *loudly purrs at her, supporting most of his weight on his arms so he doesn’t crush her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at him* I suppose then the question is, do you approve of what I told you? Or, do you think that you’re not worthy of my affections still? *moves her right hand up to caress the side of his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I approve of it… *his grin fades and his expression becomes serious* I just don’t know if you should call it that. *moves off her again, then sits down at the edge of the bed, seeming a little troubled* Nobody should ever love me. You know what I’ve done and what I am capable of.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then twists around to move ontop of him one last time* Well first of all, you’d better not think of moving me again for the next fifteen minute, understand? *narrows her eyes and tries to give him a serious look* Second, I know for certain that I should call it that. I’ve thought about it for a while, and denied it for just as long. I do love you, Seph. You are very important to me and mean everything. *brushes her left hand through his fringe* Perhaps, you should give the word at least one try… maybe you’ll find it is indeed a worthwhile name… *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Love… *ponders the word for a few moment silently, then telepathically expresses his feelings for Jenna. She would receive particularly strong feelings of tenderness and an immense desire to protect her, along with strong feelings that he is quite attached to her company and prescence* Is that what it is…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she receives his impressions then she grins at him, enjoying the thought of someone actually feeling that way toward her. She then shrugs and lies down on top of him, once again positioning her mouth near to his ear* I’m not exactly the expert on love, but I am more than certain what you just let me feel fills the qualifications.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Strange… *lowers his head as he relaxes again, grinning* *”Then I suppose that’s what it is. I love you.”* *looks up at her* *”It feels very strange to say, however.”* *reaches behind himself to pull a pillow under his head* At least we’re being left in peace, now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at him* Being in peace is definitely something to enjoy. *grins at him then slips her hands under his coat and begins to undo his belts* So, back to the invitation of “fun” for tonight? *gives him a coy grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fun. Hmm… *grins in amusement at her and moves his arms away, letting Jenna undo his clothes at her own pace, and however she pleases* If that is what you want to call it. *shakes his head, amused* Always putting labels on things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, but if you don’t put labels to things, you’d go around not knowing what the other is truly thinking. *Smirks at him. She then begins to pull off his coat* That or you wind up being called just “human” or other names when you lack a true name… *Shakes her head, casting off the thoughts for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This is why I don’t like labels. You can’t define what I am. *shrugs his shoulders, then reaches up, trying to pry off her coat* *”Who even wants to think about something like that when the prospects of getting some action are very close?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.