The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Turns his attention to Red and narrows his eyes* Well, that shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out. If Sephiroth is not in his body and in someone else’s. Then, wouldn’t a logical creature realize that the someone else that was displaced by him being in their body would be in his body instead? *Shakes his head*

Yuffie: *is still giggling at the idea that the Highwind had broken. Considering that she always thought it was a piece of junk, she isn’t too surprised by the news* Red’s been talking to… umm… well, he says he’s not Sephiroth… and says that we’ll go to where Aeris is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *moves over to Jenna and glares, placing his face close to his* Stop lying to my friends. *shoves him in the chest and moves back again* Fine, take us to Aeris. If we get her back, we might leave you alone. For a while. But you better NOT be lying.

Sephiroth: *makes a soft growling sound, then moves to stand infront of Jenna*

Red XIII: It’s worth the risk, Cloud. You so badly want to see her again, don’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at Cloud, frowning at him* I do not lie. It is much more interesting to tell the truth. *glances down at Seph as she moves in front of him. He then gently sets his right hand on her shoulder* ~Thank you for the gesture. I appreciate it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Well, go ahead… *folds his arms* Show us where Aeris is. I agree to the proposal. *heads up the stairs, then walks outside*

Sephiroth: *narrows her eyes* *”Well that was a little more easy than I thought it would be.”* *lightly nudges Jenna’s arm* *”I just don’t want you to get attacked by that idiot again. You are the stronger out of us, but I still don’t want him to hurt you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~At the very least, this solution will insure that we get to keep whatever we purchased so far. It feels like such a waste to give those up.~ *Glances around at the others in the room then begins to head outside as well*

Yuffie: This just sounds too weird. *shakes her head then rushes after Cloud. Once outside, she glances over at Red once more* I still wonder what’s up with the way that Sephiroth is speaking.. I think he’s gone insane in all new ways.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *lightly nudges Yuffie with his snout* Don’t say such things. *frowns and waits until ‘Sephiroth’ has left the building* I suppose you are right, though… I don’t think he was ever really in the correct frame of mind. Come on. *nudges her again and heads outside into the snow*

Sephiroth: *glares at Red, but moves outside also, wanting to watch*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks about then heads toward a cleared out area not too far away from the house. He then begins to concentrate on the method for opening a portal. After another moment, a rift breaks open before Jenna. However, a few seconds after the portal is open, a brunette in pink is expelled through it, having been thrown at the other side of the portal*

Yuffie: Oh, come on. Everyone knows that guy is as nuts as you get. You can’t be sane and want to use a giant meteor to destroy your planet. *moves outside as well and gawks as she sees the portal* Oh my gawd, what is that? *loudly yelps as she sees what was thrown out of it and rushes to the girl’s side* Aeris??

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Aeris* That was not expected..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *crashes down onto the ground outside of the portal, curling up on the ground afterwards. She makes a loud whimpering noise and shivers, though whether that is due to the cold, or her being afraid, it is uncertain*

Cloud: *rushes to Aeris’s aid also* Aeris! Are you OK? *glares up at Jenna* What the hell just happened?

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at the scene, then snorts* Indeed. That was not expected at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Aeris and shrugs* The chances of her being in front of that portal were… well, astronomical.. Unless, she had some way of sensing strong energy fluxes… *narrows his eyes as he examines Aeris then quickly turns to the portal, intending to close it. However, no matter how much he tries to close it, it remains open. After another moment, the portal begins to spark and rumble. Jenna then deeply frowns and steps away from the portal, not liking what is happening*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *promptly reaches over to pick Aeris up, heading for the town’s exit* We have to get out of here! I don’t care how badly the Highwind is broken, Aeris needs medical attention! Everyone, move out! Quickly as you can!

Sephiroth: *stares at the portal, trying to close it herself. She moves to Jenna’s side and grabs at his arm* You should be flying away now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Seph* How many times do I have to tell you that I haven’t practiced anything that would lead to flying yet?? *Shakes his head* That might just be as suicidal as staying here… *glances over at Cloud and mutters* Some hero.

*the portal shutters then widens a bit. Son after, Sesshou glides out of it, not tumbling as most mortal creatures have done in the past. The nearly twenty five foot tall creature then lands on the snowy ground, not only compacting the snow with her weight, but shaking the ground as well as she thumps down. She then growls and twists her head toward Sephy and Jenna, having easily sensed them out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there, her eyes widening as she sees Sesshou. She promptly phases the body’s fiery feathered wings into existance, then moves to grab onto Jenna’s arm more tightly* I think he had the right idea… do something! *loudly hisses* Otherwise we’re done for…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as Seph grips onto his arm and glances at her. He then looks over at Sesshou and frowns in thought* ~Our best bet is actually hurting her… Damn..~ *begins sending Seph information as to how to use any random spell that would be a wavelength that basically nullifies the energy waves that Sesshou is made of, thus injuring her* ~If you can tell me how to do something like that with your psychic abilities, I’ll try.~

Yuffie: *loudly yelps as she sees the black draconic creature come out of the portal then she stumbles back, falling onto her butt* What is that??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *silently transmits information to Jenna about how to break into people’s minds and manipulate them utterly* *”Do whatever the hell you have to…”* *frowns in thought, then telepathically transmits her thoughts on how to form destructive energy with her original body’s mind* *”Normally I would say to use precision, but just hurl whatever you can form at her… there’s no time for accuracy!”*

Red XIII: I don’t know, but… *tries to push himself under Yuffie, trying to give her the hint to ride on his back* We need to gather and regroup… this looks very bad…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* ~You try the spells that I just told you about. I’ll try what you just gave me.. We’re bound to do something.~ *Begins attempting to form the destructive energy blasts that Seph showed him just a moment ago*

Sesshou: *tilts her head as she examines the two of them then she begins to loudly chuckle* Oh, this is even better. You aren’t even in your right bodies. *smirks* This will be far too easy. *reaches out with a tentacle on her right side toward Sephiroth*

Jenna: *hisses and sends off a rather large blast of destructive energy. Unfortunately, he winds up falling back off his feet due to the force of the energy. However, he is lucky enough to strike Sesshou in the chest*

Yuffie: Regroup.. yea, right.. Why do we always have to face off against the big ugly things?? *gets onto Red’s back, willing to ride him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *her eyes widen as Sesshou comes towards her and tries to form a simple light ball spell using the energy wavelength Jenna just gave her the information on. She hurls it at the tentacle that nears her, then backs up, grabbing at Jenna’s arm, flapping her wings* We have to get out of here. Fly, damn you! Do anything!

Red XIII: Hold on tight. *immediately bounds off in the same direction as Cloud left once Yuffie is on his back, heading for the Highwind* We can regroup and plan a much more organized fighting strategy once we’re all together again… *roars as he approaches the group*

Cid: *yells at Cloud* Get her on my ship, but I don’t fuckin CARE about no alien monster, whatever the hell you wanna call it. I ain’t fighting no monster while my damn baby’s busted, Spike-ass. BUSTED, as in, not going to fly anywhere!! *stomps his cigarette out in his rage* Fuck! Now look what you made me do!

Cloud: I don’t care about your plane. The fact of the matter is, it hurt Aeris, and even Sephiroth was afraid of it. We have to fight it, and kill it. It could be an even bigger threat than the WEAPONs, or Jenova…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph* First of all, you can give up on that. There is no fucking way you’re going to manage carrying both of us in the air with those wings. Second, look at the snake, she has wings as well. Flying will do shit for us. It’ll be best to make her retreat of her own choice.. *narrows his eyes, noticing that both their attacks did actually seem to produce wounds, for there are spaces now opened up in her “shell”, which are oozing out a bluish energy substance. He then tries to send another destructive blast, this time aiming for Sesshou’s face*

Sesshou: *had stumbled back when the first two attacks hit her. She glares at her wounds then hisses and spreads her wings* Annoying little worms. Just accept your fates. Especially you, traitor. *glares at Jenna then loudly roars out in pain as the third blast smacks into her face*

Yuffie: *glances back at the battle that Red and her had left. She then whistles* Wow, Sephy-rot and that woman are actually fighting that thing? It’s official, this day is just crazy! *glances over at Cid* Oh, shut up about your stupid ship! It was a piece of junk anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems surprised as Sesshou roars in pain and charges another attack, this time a fire spell. She holds onto the energies longer to make it grow in size, then launches the energy attack at Sesshou’s wings* If we can disable it and fly off…

Cid: *glares at Yuffie* Don’t you be saying a bad thing about my baby, you jumped up little brat! She took care of us for well over a year, and she still takes care of us today. How else do you move friends around quickly like that? Oh wait… *leans on his spear, his expression turning royally smug* You don’t have friends. You don’t even have anything you hold dear to, because you’re too busy stealing everybody else’s Materia and only thinking about yourself.

Red XIII: *lowers his head and painfully sighs* Ignore him, Yuffie. He’s angry right now. *nods* Cloud, just sort out the Materia and put us into fighting groups so we can kill that monster.

Tifa: You do what you can, I’ll help you as soon as possible! *carries Aeris onto the ship so she can be cared for properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re really stuck on the “fly off” idea, aren’t you? *shakes his head and continues to send destructive energy waves at Sesshou. That is, until he begins developing a headache. He hisses in annoyance as he begins to tire out and clutches at the side of his head* Damn… *shakes his head, trying to get rid of the headache*

Sesshou: *continues to screach and roar in pain as each attack hits her. By the time Jenna starts to wear out, the creature has several large sections that are simply not willing to hold their shape due to her injuries. She then hisses at the pair and tries to strike at their very essences with a concentrated energy wave before she spreads her wings, intending to leave the area and find someplace to heal. Soon enough, she begins to hastily retreat. Meanwhile, the attack that Sesshou had used would have tugged on the bond that Jenna and Sephy have enough to actually pull them out of the bodies that they’re in at the moment and swap them back to their rightful bodies*

Yuffie: Why you.. *crosses her arms and turns her back on Cid* Cloud already promised me all your materia. I don’t need to steal any materia at all! *yelps as she sees the big black “alien” thing fly up into the air and begin to soar away. She then rushes up behind Cid, trying to hide* I don’t like aliens!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: I don’t think it’s an alien. It’s a monster of some kind! Cloud, come on! *grabs at Cloud’s pants and tugs on them, trying to pull him towards the scene of the fight* We need to do something about this and help them. I don’t care if Sephiroth is a bad person, at this moment in time we’d all be on the same side, fighting common evil!

Cloud: *yelps slightly as Red pulls on his clothes* Okay, I get it. Geeze. *motions for Yuffie to follow* Come on Yuffie, you can be the long-range attack. *runs on ahead, taking his sword from it’s place off his back*

Sephiroth: *springs back as Sesshou takes off, not wanting to get in the way or in her immediate striking area. However, she flinches and stumbles over when struck by Sesshou’s attack, ending up stumbling over again once back in his own body. He clutches at his head as he feels the throbbing headache, hissing* Damn it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tiredly groans then blinks and looks over as she hears Seph’s voice speak. She then glances down at her hands and releases a relieved sigh* At long last… *looks up, insuring that Sesshou is flying away. Then, she slowly pushes herself up to her feet then moves over to Seph’s side* Are you alright, Seph?

Sesshou: *completely ignores Cloud’s group and continues to soar away, intending to find someplace to hide out and consume energy in order to head herself up. Hence, she moves toward Midgar*

Yuffie: *looks up at the sky then at Cloud* Umm… Cloud, I think it’s going away. We’re a bit too late. *shrugs and grabs her Conformer anyway. She then jogs after Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters, his response almost automatic* I’m fine… *looks up at her, then at Sesshou* Damn it, she’s flying off… This isn’t good at all. *forces himself to his feet* What are we going to do? She’ll destroy the entire planet…

Cloud: *runs back into the town, approaching Sephiroth and Jenna cautiously. He joins Sephiroth’s gaze, looking up at Sesshou’s dissapearing form also* Why were you fighting that thing? I would have thought anything evil was your buddy. *snorts* At least Aeris is back. *pauses* What was that, anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly speaks to Seph, setting her hands on his shoulders in hopes of giving him support* We need to rest first. Especially you. I know exactly how much of a headache you have at the moment. There’s no point in hiding it. *mutters* Anyway, it takes her months to actually “devour” an entire planet, sometimes years. *Shakes her head then glances over at Cloud* That was a primal force of order that has perverted its purpose to the ultimatum. It desires to remove all forms of chaos by removing all life energies and keeping only itself as the sole sentient creature around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly, remaining firm in wanting to stand tall, not wanting to appear weak in front of his enemies* I can rest later. *doesnt seem any happier upon receiving Jenna’s information* What do we do about the Snake now…?

Cloud: It sounds like Jenova… *narrows his eyes* They’re probably friends. *glares* Why did you let that thing get here to my planet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls in annoyance at Cloud* On the contrary, Jenova is just a force of destruction. A virus with instinct. This thing is a very intelligent creature that can plot and scheme at levels that would make your brain implode. *snorts* I didn’t let it here. It forced its way through the portal. *glances up at Seph once more* And for now, Seph, we recover… Then we can come up with a plan.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.