The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes his head at Seph’s last request* The solution I found before was quite complex.. It’s probably safer for me to try to perform it, once I figure out your abilities better. *moves to lie down again. He then begins telepathicly sending her instructions as to how to pull in and out her wings. More or less, the wings are a part of Jenna’s body, so as long as one is aware of their presence, they’d be as easy to pull out as bending one’s elbow.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lean against him, sighing as he sends her the telepathic information. She slowly shakes her head and relaxes* I don’t want to do that right now… it sounds interesting, but… *shrugs* I don’t want to do it right now. I am quite comfortable as I am. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts his head as he notices Seph leaning against him. He then shrugs and moves to wrap his arms about her body* I thought you say I’m insane each time I tell you that you make a comfortable pillow. *smirks at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s the warmth I’m more concerned about. If I was more awake and less wanting of your body heat, I’d probably say that I can feel your lumpy arm sticking into my back. Or something similar to that. *grins and closes her eyes, seeming quite content where she is* How many days did you pay for on this room, anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls his eyes at her statements. Still, he idly rubs her back as he glances up* I didn’t exactly discuss that when I got this room. I just said that I needed one. *shrugs* I assume that means we can stay here until we get tired or your funds dry out. *glances down at himself* I suppose I should get out of the rest of your outfit..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You should get out of my outfit….? *blinks, a little confused by his statement. She has to think about it for a few moments, then she shakes her head* Ah, right. Wait… you want to be naked? *grunts* That’s fine I suppose, but at least lock the door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I want to at least rid myself of all these belts and straps, yes. *glances at the door* Two things, don’t most hotel doors automatically lock, and shouldn’t you have thought of that element before you got naked yourself? *looks back at her and shakes his head as if berating her logic*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch.. *scowls in annoyance* You’re such a voyeur, you don’t care if people see you naked. You’d parade around that way if you could. *turns her attention towards the door, glaring slightly at the knob as she tries to use psionic abilities that her body doesn’t really have. She rolls her eyes and moves to her feet, annoyed for the fact she has to get up* Fine… I’ll lock the door myself… *moves to the door and locks it, glaring back at him* I hope you are happy now. Parade around all you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s attitude* I didn’t say that I wouldn’t lock the door. I was simply stating that most hotels I’ve been to have automatically locking doors. *pushes himself up to a sitting position* And I do not parade around naked. Name a single time in which you’ve seen me strip in public. *begins removing the belts from his person, wanting to be rid of them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t, but I’m sure it’s happened at least once before. Maybe not in my view, but you can’t deny it. *frowns at him, then reaches up to rub the spots on his shoulders where the belts had been previously* I am used to the rubbing and occaisonal chafing from those belts, but you wouldn’t be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph then slowly nods his head* That was one of the reasons why I wanted to go ahead and remove them. *frowns at her* However, I must stress that I have not gone walking around naked in public. If I ever had my clothing removed while I was in a clearly public area, it was not of my choosing. *shakes his head* Oh, I suppose having my clothing burned off me as I was burned at the stake would count as strutting around naked by your definition.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Generally, when one is tied to a stake, they are incapable of strutting around. So no, that does not count. *moves away from him, then moves into the bedcovers, lying down properly* I am going to lie down here now. I wish to conserve heat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* That is still about the only example I have of publicly being nude. *shakes his head at Seph* You really don’t know how to handle feeling temperatures properly.. *moves to take off his pants then tilts his head in thought* What is the purpose for these other pants that you wear again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *glances over at him, then down at his lower half* Ah, the boxer shorts? Underpants serve a few purposes. The first of which is to prevent clothing rubbing against one’s genitals, and to prevent clothing in general from making oneself uncomfortable in those regions. The other reason is to keep one’s normal clothing clean. I probably don’t need to explain this one. The last reason I can think of is for warmth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see… I suppose. *shrugs then moves under the sheets as well. He soon slides up against Seph’s side and wraps his arms about her* I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to offer you extra warmth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs her shoulders, then smirks at him* As long as you don’t get any strange ideas. I know what you are like with sex. And now that you are a male, I am guessing those thoughts are going to be amplified.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at him* Seph, did I force you to have sex prior to you being ready for the activity? *slowly shakes his head* I’m not completely horny. Nor am I incapable of waiting. *frowns in thought then moves his right hand over to gently stroke the side of her face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes her eyes as Jenna touches her, grinning* You really seem fascinated by my sense of touch, don’t you. We should find a way to give you your own back… *frowns in thought* Though I’m not quite sure how to go about repairing nerves. Should I visit Chaos again and ask?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts at Sephiroth’s suggestion. He quickly shakes his head then speaks up* No, don’t do that. You took enough of a risk asking about the bond information. I highly doubt that they will be willing to give you anything else without raising the price.. I’d rather not put you through any more trouble. *studies her for another moment as he rubs the side of her face then sighs and slowly moves in to gently kiss her. He then whispers* You’re too important to me to be put through any more trouble in my name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially frowns and opens her mouth, about to protest to Jenna’s comments. She quickly closes her mouth again and sighs* I never thought about that before. The price for the exchange of information was already high. I don’t know what they are going to ask of me. *becomes quiet at Jenna’s last statement and leans against the kiss, seeming rather content* Hmph. Going to Chaos in exchange for my information was worth it. I’d do it again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head and pulls her in closer to him* I don’t want you to go to them for something as trivial as the nerve damage to my hands. I know how to live with that. *begins to gently rub her back* Are you still cold?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes her head* No, I’m not cold any more at all. *grins at him* You provide a decent amount of heat. *leans against him, then closes her eyes* I just wish I was back in my true body. This current setup is still hard to comprehend and get used to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I can’t blame you at all there. I personally would rather be myself as well. But here we are. *shakes his head* I promise that I’ll do whatever is necessary to figure out how to return us to normal. I just need time to figure out how to manipulate your magical potential. *closes his eyes as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I suppose I will have to allow you as much time as you need… there’s nothing I can do in the meantime… *sighs and snuggles against him, intending to get some rest now. She would remain there for several hours if left undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words. He then tilts his head down to watch over Seph as she falls asleep. A small grin forms on his lips as he watches her relax and drift to sleep, then he looks up at the ceiling and thinks. For the most part, he concentrates on trying to figure out how to fix his current situation. Eventually, after a few hours of thinking, he closes his eyes and drifts to sleep as well. He’d be curled up next to Seph when she wakes up, still quite asleep*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.