The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and remains close to Seph as they walk toward the Inn. He sighs as he hears her last comment* For the record, the cape would provide more warmth. You might want to consider that. *narrows his eyes in thought* Or you can try pulling out my wings.. I’ve never used them to warm myself up though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to wear that cape ever again… *just continues to trudge through the snow, hugging herself as she keeps moving through it, shivering* It was… making my shoulders hurt. *sees lights in the far distance, then begins to dash through the snow towards them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head and dashes after Seph* I wear the cape all the time, the hurting you’re talking about is minimal.. *still, he doesn’t try to place the cape that he’s carrying on her. Once they enter the Icicle Inn area, he looks around then glances at Seph* Do you know this town?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the small town, saying nothing. She moves to stand under an awning outside of the hotel building and leans against the wall, hugging her arms against herself, shivering hard* *”I know it enough to know where we are. I never spent more than a day in it, however.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at the building that Seph is leaning against then narrows his eyes as he examines it. He then looks back over to her* I think you inadvertently found the inn. Shall we go inside, or do you want to remain frozen?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think I want to remain frozen… *moves for the doorway and walks into the Inn, trudging melting snow and dirt in through the doorway. She immediately rubs her arms again once inside, glaring at the walls* At least it’s not freezing in here, but it’s not toasty warm either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks his eyebrow* ~Toasty warm? My, that certainly sounds like a thing I’d think I’d hear from the Great Sephiroth.~ *glances at his coat* ~Do you still have currency from this planet in one of your pockets?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves over to Jenna, then begins to sift through his pockets, first pulling out the American money, then some pens and gil coins from his other pockets, finally pulling out an old card he used to use on the planet often* That should contain my savings.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods his head* ~Those wouldn’t be locked up because of a certain man being legally dead on your planet?~ *shrugs and takes the card, not bothering to reclaim the rest of the stuff that Seph had taken out of the pockets. He then walks over to the counter* I require a room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It might be a frozen account now.”* *frowns* *”Try it anyway.”* *shrugs her shoulders and waits for the results from the desk clerk* *”Come to think of it… when one dies and doesn’t leave a will, their money tends to go to the government…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, you’re not leaving me with much of another option.~ *hands the card over to the clerk when they ask for payment. He then crosses his arms and silently waits to see what will happen* ~Even if this does work… Do I need to sign your name…?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* *”I don’t think you do. I never had to.”* *begins to shiver again and moves away to warm herself up at the nearest fireplace, seeming rather content once she is standing in front of it, moving her hands out towards the radiated fire heat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns his head to watch her. He sighs and shakes his head, but soon, his attention is brought back over to the clerk. He nods as he hears that the payment has went through and quickly moves to retrieve the card and keys. Once that is done, he walks over to Seph* ~We have a room.~ *holds the keys out in front of her face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the keys, but is reluctant to move away from the fire* *”What room are we in?”* *shivers as she moves away from the fire and begins to follow Jenna, wanting to know where he will go now* So long as I can heat up again, I don’t care…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the key* ~It’s a bit faded out, but I think this says room seventeen.~ *remains close to Seph and begins moving toward the rooms. He sighs as he watches her shiver again then moves to take off the jacket that he’s wearing before draping it over her. Soon after, he finds the room that goes with the key and opens it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hugs her arms close to her body, at least until Jenna drapes his coat over her. She pulls it around herself then heads into the room, scowling* This place is even colder than outside… *moves to sit down on the bed, pulling the coat closed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns* Well, you clearly are used to a body that barely notices temperature conditions… *closes the door to the room then moves to sit next to Seph. He looks over at her then frowns in thought. Soon enough, he closes his eyes and tries to concentrate what magical powers Seph’s body has in order to make the room quite warm, heating it up to the 80º F range*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just huddles in the coat until the room warms up, seeming more comfortable once the air temperature inside of the room has reached the 80º F range. She gives Jenna a nod, then takes off the coat again, handing it back to him* Very good. At least one of us is useful in the other’s body.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I’d hardly call that “useful”. *Shakes his head* That little trick took a lot of focusing.. It’d barely take much thought for me to do it in my own body. *looks over at her* I take it that you’ve had plenty of experience removing my clothes, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods her head* I think I have the general idea. Why do you ask? I have no desire to undress myself right now. I don’t need to. *shuffles back onto the bed and pulls off her boots, glancing at her hair* Hmph… do me a favour and give me the brush from your coat pocket…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I ask because you’ll eventually want to clean off your body. Or sleep without having metal and dragon skin poking your skin. *glances at the coat then begins to look through the pockets. He blinks as he finds one of her feathers then pulls it out and looks over at Seph* I am very tempted to call you a pack-rat, Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at the feather, then snatches it from Jenna, stuffing it in the folds of the bedcovers around her* What you find in my pockets is really none of your business. Now hurry up and find me a hair brush – I am amazed that you do not get a headache with your hair being this tangled and knotted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his yes at Seph’s actions* You enjoy sending mixed messages.. *shakes his head then continues to look through the pockets. He pulls out most of the contents until finally finding the brush. He then holds it out to her* Here. And I don’t see why my hair would produce a head ache.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It just would. Especially if large clumps are pulling at your scalp. *moves to her feet, then heads into the bathroom to wet the hair down in the sink and begin the task of combing it out properly. She would spend a long amount of time doing that, and would snarl occaisonally, growling in pain* Maintain your hair once in a while!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes as he hears Seph’s noises then snorts at her words* I wash it; hence, I do maintain it. *gets to his feet and moves to the bathroom so that he can watch her. He tilts his head as he notices how far Seph has gotten so far, but doesn’t say anything for the moment*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.