The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 12 posts - 1,401 through 1,412 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm..? You’re the one who brought it up. *her eye twitches a bit as the coat gets stuck on her wings. She then looks down at him* I know you’re fond of my wings. Do you want me to keep them out or not..? I’d probably need to use magic to remove this coat while they’re out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lets go of her coat again and gives her an apologetic look* Put them away if you want… you don’t necessarily need them out. *reaches up to stroke the side of her face* I’ll be fine with whatever you decide…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flaps her wings and glances at them. After a moment, she looks down at him then leans in to kiss him* I think I’ll keep them out. I know how fond you are of the feathers after all. *closes her eyes then casts a spell to simply remove the coat from her body. Then, she moves her hands down to Seph’s pants and slips them into his pants, intending to tease him with a bit by some strategic rubbing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head up to meet his mouth with hers again, giving her a long kiss. When Jenna slips her hand into his pants, he makes a soft moan, purring afterwards* *”Well, you certainly know what to do…”* *gently slides a hand over her side, teasingly caressing her breast* *”Perfection.”* *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Perfection? My, that’s not what many people have said of me before. Not to mention, I am fully aware that I am not as buxom as females that males lust over in their “playboy” magazines.~ *gives him a purposeful, playful trilling noise, just trying to tease him. Then, she begins to undo his pants and pull them down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his midsection up a bit to assist her with the pants removal task* *”Just watch you don’t get poked.”* *seems amused and lowers his head, soon raising it again to kiss and lightly suck on the flesh of her neck, continuing to purr at her. His hands roam down her back to massage the small of it for a few moments, lovingly caressing her sides as he moves them away again* *”Also, I don’t really care that you don’t look like the women in those magazines. I never really cared for that kind of reading material anyway…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft moan as Seph sucks on her neck and caresses her body. She then uses her feet to shove off his pants and underwear completely. Once that is done, she smirks and him and whispers* I think I have you at a disadvantage at the moment. For, I still have my pants on. *moves her right hand over to trace the contours of the muscles on his chest and abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Maybe for now, perhaps… *purrs, speaking quietly next to her ear, his tone gentle and calm* But not for long. Hmm? *hooks his thumbs in the waistline of her pants, then calmly slides them off her, also pulling off the underwear ‘she’ was wearing before in the process* There… that’s better now, isn’t it…? *purrs at her, grinning* Well, nothing is left to the imagination, now… *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… Imagination is for children. Reality is what I prefer. *spreads her wings and drapes them around the two of them. She then settles herself into position. As she does this, she moves her head down to deeply kiss him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns the kiss and positions his hips upwards, gently easing his way inside of her. He then spends the next few hours sharing special intimate time with Jenna, trying to give her as much pleasure as he can. After he is utterly tired out and the fun has come to an end, he simply lies beside her, cuddling up against her side, softly purring until he falls asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *moves off the Highwind not long after Jenna and Sephy had started officially knocking off. She then sneaks past the house, frowning at it* I don’t like it that Sephy-rot is in Aeris’s parent’s house.. *sighs then inches closer. She presses her ear against one of the windows, trying to tell what’s going on. Her eyes then widen as she catches on to what the noises she’s hearing indicate. She then covers her mouth, as if she were going to gag, before rushing back to the Highwind* Eww… gross!

Sesshou: *lands down ontop of the remains of the old ShinRa building, scanning the area to insure that she will be secure enough here. She then snorts and narrows her eyes in thought* I need to disable that wretched male that ruined everything.. *she taps her clawed toes against the rubble and considers what information she had gathered from Jenna from their bond before it was closed off* Hojo.. There was a male named Hojo that he hates.. and this looks like that planet that she thought of. *snorts then moves to one of the broken reactors at the edge of the city. She then nestles herself deep in the reactor*

Jenna: *broadly grins, even after the love sessions are over. As she sleeps for the rest of the night, she cuddles up next to Seph as well, wrapping both her arms and her wings about him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains lying in Jenna’s embrace until the morning comes. He remains asleep well into the morning hours and wakes up again after having enough sleep. He cracks his eyes open and grins at Jenna, reaching his head across to kiss her lips, purring* What a good way to start a morning…

Viewing 12 posts - 1,401 through 1,412 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.