The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

It has been a few weeks since Jenna had given Seph the micro-library. For the most part, she’ll stick near to him in order to fulfill her own desires for companionship and perhaps also fulfill some of his own. During this time, she would have no doubt tempted Sephiroth with several more bouts of sexual intercourse. However, she’d never force Sephiroth into having sex with her.

During this time, she’d answer as many questions as he may have about Earth and its history. She’d also answer most of any other questions that he may have. However, if he were to ask of her own personal history, she’d usually leave the answers rather vague and much less detailed than any other answer she gives him.

Also, Jenna would tolerate Aeris’s presence in her base as long as the girl didn’t try talking much to her or Seph. If the girl were to try entering Jenna’s quarters, she’d be less than patient with the girl.

Jenna: *is currently nestled against Seph’s side, having happily slept with him per usual the previous night. Her right hand is rested on his chest while her left hand slowly idly kneads into the hair on the top of his head.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is in a very calmed and placidated state right now, acting almost like he is half asleep. He makes a low content noise as Jenna kneads her hands through his hair, a wide content grin across his face as she continues with it* That feels so good…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm.. *slits her eyes open and playfully smirks at him* Aren’t you supposed to be asleep? *shakes her head then moves her head in to nuzzle her nose against his shoulder* You certainly spent enough energy in the last hour to tire yourself out. I should hope.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles slightly* I only did that because it was incredible. *closes his eyes, making a soft contented noise* But no, I have no real commitments. I would only sleep because of tiredness. *reaches over to stroke her arm, being very gentle with his touch*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles and shakes her head* Not even a month of experience and you’re already describing it as “incredible”? *looks up at him, grinning* My, what are you going to call it when you have a few years and can top even this night? *continues to grin then crawls on top of him so she can lie on of his stomach* Hmm… And to think you thought you had acted too soon as well that first time as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what I am going to call it then.. *shrugs his shoulders, but continues to grin, amused as Jenna moves to climb ontop of him* I’m not so sure you want to do that. I am still sticky with sweat after our last bout of sexual intercourse. *closes his eyes again, seeming very content* Are you sure you don’t have any problems with it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, if I had problems with your technique, I would not be here, where I am, right now. *shakes her head and moves her head up to gently kiss his lips then glances off to the side of the room* Though I think I need to get you some more books soon. I can’t believe you’ve nearly read all of the ones I’ve gotten you so far. *shakes her head at him then smirks* You’re a maniac, you know?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head slightly to meet her kiss, grinning* Yes, I know. What do you want me to do about it? I am not going to apologize for something that I am. *rests his head back down on the bed* The books have been good so far. I have learned a lot about the wars and destruction on your planet that has occured outside of your own private island. It has been interesting…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at the topic that Seph has brought up* Yes, this planet is a perfect breeding ground for war and dissent. Any who are good in the art of war and making armaments can make a killing in many ways on this planet. *shrugs, partially to herself then snuggles up against his skin* If you want me to get more on a specific subject, just mention it. *glances off to the side* Have you even touched those blank books that I gave you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: My planet is too destroyed and the population is too displaced to be caring about such a thing right now, I would guess. *nods* I will let you know if I find any subjects of interest. *yawns and reaches over to stroke her side* The blank books? I haven’t started on them just yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances to the side* Oh… I see… *Sighs* Well, I thought they were a good idea. *shakes her head then closes her eyes* No matter. I’m tired now and you make a good pillow. *faintly smirks* See you in the morning, Seph. *begins allowing herself to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll get started on writing in them soon enough. It would make a good way of writing down my thoughts. *pats the top of her head, moving his hand down to stroke her cheek* Fair enough. I am tired also. Its best if we get some sleep. *stretches out his legs, then gets comfortable, beginnning to drift off to sleep not long afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *Sneaks into the base during the later hours of the morning, wanting to chat with Aeris once more. She pretends to be stealthy, even though the blond makes about as much noise as an elephant then knocks on the door to the room that she knows Aeris has taken to using* Hey, are you awake in there?

Jenna: *peacefully sleeps on Seph’s stomach throughout most of the night. However, as dawn passes, she shivers then begins to mutter, interchanging between various languages, though the most dominant language is the growl-filled language that she grew up speaking. Soon after her bad dreams start, she wraps her arms about Seph’s abdomen and grips onto him as if he were her anchor to life itself. Her grip would steadily tighten as the dreams continue*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleeps through most of the night, seeming undisturbed by Jenna’s noises at first. When she begins to cling hard onto him, he slowly stirs awake, groaning. He cracks his eyes open, sleepily looking up at her, before trying to roll onto his side to place her on the bed beside him* Shhh… stop doing that… *once he has set her down on the matress beside him, he reaches up to stroke her face, then begins to hum to her*

Aeris: *is busy making her bed when Kooril comes blundering into the room* Oh, hello. I’m awake. What’s wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to shutter and mutter for another moment. However, after a moment of him rubbing the side of her face, she slowly moves her right hand up to his neck, seeming to be still asleep. Her hand hovers there for a moment before she presses the claws up against his throat* Tormentor… Dare to defile… Split and pain.. I’ll never forget.. never forgive..

Kooril: *grins as she waltzes into the room and then shakes her head* Oh, nothing. It’s just boring around and I wanted someone to talk to. You seem to be a fun gal, so can I hang out with you today? Everyone at my village is getting ready for this festival and it’s all: decorate this, plan that, prepare this, and so on. Not really fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud threatening growl and moves back, pushing her away* I’m going to be tolerant of a lot of things, but not you threatening to kill me. *speaks firmly, annoyed* I am not your enemy. Stop doing this right now.

Aeris: Your village is planning a festival? It sounds fun. What’s so bad about a festival? Why do you think planning fun and games would be such a chore? *shakes out the sheets of her bed, then tucks the top layer in place* What is the festival about, anyway? *puffs up her pillow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as Seph pushes her away. After a moment, she cracks open her eyes a bit to coldly look at him for a moment. Her eyes are currently blood red and seem to have no hints of fire in them at all like they normally do. They are also unfocused, indicating that she is still asleep* Heh.. I am a testament to all your… *groans then closes her eyes again, seeming to drift back into a deep sleep*

Kooril: Oh, it’s just because the elders always ask for perfection. Traditional calls for things to be this way, and so everyone aims to do it the same way every year. *Shrugs* After a few decades of seeing the same thing over and over again, it gets really, really, really boring. *pouts* And it’s just a festival to celibrate the harvest we’ve had for the year. Nothing all that interesting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna’s seemingly strange behaviour and sharply grunts, lying on his back again when she drifts back off to sleep. He shuffles about, trying to get comfortable and fall asleep again himself, but he finds himself keeping a close eye on Jenna not long after, not wanting a repeat performance of what just happened*

Aeris: Oh! Like how farmers and cultivators grow fruits and vegetables then celebrate the good amount of food they grew? It’s a nice thing to do, but I can see how that would get boring after a while. Still… you should thank your planet for taking care of you, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *begins to shiver after a few minutes, having gotten used to having Seph’s body heat during the past month. She slowly curls up in an attempt to retain heat. There are no signs that Jenna is anywhere close to having a repeat performance of the outburst from before*

Kooril: Huh? The planet is just a rock that we live on. No, we thank the spirits in the trees, air, water, and so on. Why should we thank a planet? *Shakes her head and chuckles* You’re a strange girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs as Jenna shuffles back towards him, accepting her return for now. He moves an arm around her and pats her back, closing his eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep again* I hope that this isn’t going to become a regular occurance…

Aeris: The planet collectively takes care of all those elements. You should thank it as a whole for providing for you. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her shivering slowly dies out and she releases a content sigh. Soon after, she snuggles up against Seph and begins to peacefully sleep once more*

Kooril: *gives Aeris a strange look* Right. You do know that Earth isn’t alive, right? *Shakes her head at Aeris* You’re just strange. *Giggles* What strange religion were you grown up on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Strange religion? *slowly shakes her head* It’s not a religion. It’s just what is. My planet was a living sentient entity. Her lifeblood is spirit energy, or Lifestream. Lifestream is that ‘spark’ that makes life what it is. The Lifestream makes life itself possible. And a little bit of the planet’s spirit energy exists in every single living thing on my planet. When we are born, the planet blesses us with spirit energy and we live. As we grow, so does our energy. And when we die and return to the planet, we give back the energy to the planet, and more that grew along with us. Does that make sense?

Sephiroth: *soon drifts back off to sleep, and would remain asleep for the remainder of the night if left alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Uh-huh… *scratches the side of her head* You’re strange. *giggles and shakes her head* I’ve never ever heard anything about any lifestream or anything like that. About the closest thing there is to a stream that has life in it is the River of Styx. Man, that’s a bad place to be. *shivers* But Greece has a lot of strange things.

Jenna: *remains asleep for another hour or so before she begins to stir. She then shuffles about and slowly sits up, pulling the sheets away from Seph as she does such. She yawns then looks down at him* Good morning, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: The river of Styx? *blinks, not knowing anything about it* What’s so bad about the river? *pauses* Grease? Yuck…

Sephiroth: *remains asleep, at least until Jenna wakes up. He cracks his eyes open as she speaks, slowly looking over at her, trying to focus his eyes on her properly* Greetings… what are you doing…? *tiredly yawns* Good morning… though I don’t even know how you can tell what time of day it is down here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: You don’t know of the river of Styx? Man, you so need to be educated. *grins and sits down in a chair* It’s the river of the dead that leads to Hades, the underworld below Mount Olympus. It’s a really dark and scary place. No decent elven person would ever allow themselves to be found down there. So dark and dreary. *Shakes her head*

Jenna: *smirks at Seph* Well, I just woke up. Thus, I proclaim it to be morning. *leans in to kiss Seph on the lips then stands up* As for what I’m doing, I think I”m going to take a bath. Join me if you like.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.