The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm… a bath… *closes his eyes again, seeming to be pondering the idea* You go on ahead. I’ll join you shortly. *moves to sit up, then yawns, scratching his side* Hmph… I am getting so lazy. With no threat over my head, I have been slipping into deeper states of sleep recently. Although, last night was an exception. *frowns*

Aeris: *frowns* Why would you ever want to go there…? It doesn’t sound very safe at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stretches out then nods at Seph* Take your time, Seph. *walks over to the bathing room, not seeming to hear most of his words at first. However, after she settles into the water, she decides to respond* ~Threats will most certainly show up soon enough. The snake doesn’t like leaving me alone for all that long. But it could be a year before she decides to bother me again.~ *shrugs and tries to get comfortable in the water*

Kooril: Huh? I never said that I wanted to go there. *shivers* I’m no insane person. *frowns* Though Jenna’s been there. I don’t know why, though, but she’s been there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”As soon as a year…? Should I prepare for it? I don’t want to be imprisoned again.”* *moves out of bed and stretches, heading into the bathroom area to take care of personal business* *”Will she come in this underground cavern area?”*

Aeris: *shivers slightly* I’d believe it. That lady is really mean… *sighs* But wow, you never heard about Lifestream? I wish you could come meet my planet. It’s lovely and takes care of all of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* ~Worrying over what moves she’ll take will just stress you out, Seph. It’ll be best that you take what joy you can get out of the peace that comes when she’s not active. Anyway, with the way I injured her, she’ll probably be terrorizing planets that are closer to her current position than Earth.~

Kooril: Jenna isn’t that mean, really… She just has her own ways of doing things. I mean, if she were truly mean, I’d be dead.. *thinks for a moment* Hey, do you want to hack into her private files? *giggles* There’s a lot of strange stuff in them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* Why would I want to hack into her files and read her personal stuff? *frowns* Everything you’ve told me about her has sounded really REALLY mean so far. I’m not so sure I want to read up on more stuff that could be just as bad.

Sephiroth: *”Now that you have told me, I can’t help but be concerned about it. I don’t want her to suddenly appear and destroy everything here. It’s peaceful, I finally have a place where I am accepted and not condemned to death for merely being what I am. I don’t want the stupid snake monster to take that from me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Ooooh, you’re so boring. *sticks her tongue out at Aeris then looks down* So, are those two still keeping you up half the night with their noises? I remember that last time you were really grumpy because of all the noise. *giggles* Must be pretty good…

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~The snake is mine to take out. Just enjoy what safety my land gives you. I’ll kill her once and for all eventually. It is nothing that you need to worry about.~ *frowns* ~How long are you going to take at the toilet?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I enjoy the safety of your home, yes. The level of anonymity I also have on this world is pleasant. It was nice to be in a public space without people running away from me, or others trying to hassle me for an autograph or something similar to that.”* *pauses* *”I am going to take as long as I would like to in here. Why?”*

Aeris: The noise? *lowers her head, looking miserable* I need to take Sephy aside privately and have a really long chit-chat with him

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at his words* ~As long as you stay away from those anime conventions, that is..~ *faintly chuckles at the thought then glances toward the door* ~And I didn’t think that even you had that large of a bladder.~

Kooril: Yea, the noise. You know, the bow-chica-bow-wow stuff. *glances at Aeris* What exactly would you chat to him about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems irritated as he replies to her* *”You’re trying to guess what I am doing in here now?”* *grunts* *”Pardon me? Anime convention? What the hell is that, and why would I ever want to visit one? If I don’t even know what it is, I doubt I would have any need or want to attend.”*

Aeris: Bow-chicca… what…? *blinks, then sighs and shakes her head* I just need to talk to him about self-improvement. It’s kind of a long story, but I want to help him be a better person. He’s never had a real chance in life before, and now that he finally has one, I just want to teach him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks* ~It’s always fun to try to work out what things you are doing, Seph.~ *softly chuckles to herself then begins to telepathicly send him information as to what anime conventions and cosplay are* ~I can assure you that you’d make quite a stir if you ever went near to one of those. Not that anyone would guess that you were the genuine Great Sephiroth. They’d all think you were a fanatic of that game and other stuff that I’ve told you about before.~

Kooril: *Sighs at Aeris* The noises they are making while they’re banging. You know, having sex. The thumping. The moaning. All that. *Shakes her head at Aeris* You come from Mars, don’t you? *tilts her head* And what does the silver-haired dude need to learn?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not sure I should give you the information, then. Especially if you want to keep guessing. There’s not a lot of guesses you can make, however. Unless you think I would be doing something odd here.”* *scowls as he receives her telepathic signals about conventions and cosplays, scowling further at her comments* *”Now I really do not want to visit one.”*

Aeris: *yelps* I understood what you were saying when you first referred to it! *loudly whimpers* You don’t need to tell me… *sighs* Don’t worry too much. I just wanted to teach him about being a good person. I told you already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s words* ~I knew you wouldn’t want to be near them. That’s why I said you should try avoiding them. Not that it’d be that hard. It’s not like they always occur.~ *yawns and stretches out* ~Hmm… you’re not stroking yourself again, I can tell that much from the status of your telepathic signal.~

Kooril: *tilts her head* But he doesn’t seem to be that bad of a guy. Why do you need to lecture him about being a good person? *Shakes her head* And what does that have to do with the noises keeping you up through half the night?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I could be doing that, perhaps. I might also just be sitting here, relaxing. I might also doing what one regularly does when they sit on the toilet. I could also be just doing nothing at all, and wasting time.”* *seems slightly irritated with the topic*

Aeris: He needs to stop seeing that girl. *hardens her expression, looking very unhappy* She’s bad for him. If she’s killed children, she’s going to do something bad to him sooner or later. He’s too trusting of everyone who bothers to be kind to him. I need to just generally talk to him, and make sure he’s going in the right direction.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph, you’re no fun.~ *shakes her head then makes her way to the soap. As soon as she has the soap in hand, she begins to lather herself up* ~Well, take as much time as you need, Seph. I’ll leave you be now.~

Kooril: *Sighs at Aeris* Really, Jenna isn’t all that bad… *Shakes her head at Aeris* Has she gone out of her way to strike out at you since you started living in this room? Doesn’t she let you and that Sephy dude keep food in the kitchen? She just has rough edges, that’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, generally I’m not. I’m surprised you didn’t know this already.”* *remains in the bathroom for a bit longer, soon exitting to join Jenna in the hot spring. He kicks off his boxer shorts and moves into the deeper water immediately, sighing as the heat soaks into his skin* Where was this hot spring when I spent part of a mission on frozen tundra. *a grin slowly spreads across his face and he just remains there for a little while before moving over to get the soap from Jenna*

Aeris: She has rough sharp edges that are no good for anyone. Especially not Sephy. He’s bad enough as it is, he doesn’t need somebody like the Jenna lady to make him even more messed up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm…? *gives Sephy a side-ways glance then smirks at his expression. She then shakes her head and calmly states as if the question were actually intended to be answered rather than rhetorical* Oh, it was here the entire time, as it’s been for centuries, sitting ontop the veins of a dormant volcano which is just slowly building pressure. The true question should be where were there hot springs on your planet.. In fact, how did your planet form any hot springs with no magma… *her expression turns to a devious smirk as she sees Seph go after the soap and she tries to pull it away from him* What do you think you are? Some sort of privleged high-ranking general, hm? *chuckles* You’re going to have to wait your turn.

Kooril: *sighs and scratches the back of her head* But if he’s happy and content with her, is it really your business to pull him away? Didn’t Jenna do something nice to you and save you from that prison place? I thought you mentioned that once…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly opens his eyes again as Jenna answers his question, not seeming amused at any point as she goes through her explanation. He makes a soft snorting noise and slowly shakes his head, seeming more annoyed as she denies him the soap* Wait my turn for what? You’re not using it any more.

Aeris: He could be every bit as happy and content with me too. I just need to spend more time with him. Sure, the Jenna lady helped us out, but… *slowly shakes her head* I already told you everything now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she notices Seph’s annoyance then shakes her head and moves closer to him. She then moves up behind him and tries to lather him up* What is the matter with you? You haven’t been in this sour of a mood for quite some time, Seph.

Kooril: *shrugs at Aeris* I suppose you have… But what if he doesn’t listen to you and still prefers her over you? What then?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a grumbling noise as Jenna lathers him up, but stands there and allows her to continue with it for the time being. He makes a quick grunting sound and turns his attention towards the door at her next statement however, debating leaving* I’m just fine. It’s nothing.

Aeris: *sighs* Then I’m going to have to admit defeat. But it will also mean that I failed… every Cetra in the council is going to laugh at me. And say that they were right.. they’re going to throw it in my face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph and leans in to whisper into his ear* You are lying. Don’t think that after all this time of living with me that you can pull off such. *shakes her head and continues to massage the soap into his skin* Now, please, tell me the truth, Seph.

Kooril: Oh, I know what that’s like. Oh man do I know what that is like. The elders always look down at me. They laugh at me every time I say that I want to do more than what everyone else does. I mean, yea, our race is rare and humans wouldn’t understand us, but humans are so fun and interesting. I mean… *shakes her head* I like our traditions and whatnot, but it gets boring. Oh so very boring. We get to live for centuries, and all we’re going to do is celibrate how superior we are and how much in tune with nature we can be? *sighs* Boooring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in irritation* Your comments about how long I spend in the bathroom did not help much. I have a perfectly good reason for taking the amount of time that I did. However, I do not wish to discuss that as it is my own business. *grunts* I am also annoyed at the Cetra. I have been thinking about her recent behaviour. Some people would call her current behaviour ‘stalking’, I believe.

Aeris: *slowly nods her head at the girl* Cetra only live for about sixty to eighty years, about the average lifespan of a human. But the elders are pretty much the same way. They’re dead now though, and their souls are in the planet. But they still spend a lot of time arguing over what and what shouldn’t be done. It’s really frustrating, repeditive, and really boring too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I was just teasing you, Seph. *moves about him so that she can lather up his chest* I do not honestly care what you were doing or why it was taking so long. *shrugs then snorts at his next topic* Yes, the pink bitch… She keeps on shooting me dirty looks. Are you certain that I cannot hurt her? I can think of several things that would hurt as bad as dying without killing her. It’ll teach her a lesson at the least.

Kooril: Only eighty years? Man, that sucks. We elverfolk are called such since humans think we last forever. Our lifespans can reach over five hundreds years of age. Some of the greatest elders are nearing a thousand years old. *shakes her head* I can’t even fathom what that’d be like. I mean, I’m only 37 years old..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* She will probably accuse me of failing her, or going back on her promise. I already told you about that, so… *shrugs* She’s giving you dirty looks now? I don’t know why. You haven’t done anything to hurt her. Apart from telling her to get out of your bedroom. *moves to lean against one of the heating rocks* She has no major reason to dislike you.

Aeris: If the Cetra lived a thousand years or more, then I bet the elder ones would get even more crotchetty than they are already. *sighs* And they’re dead! It’d be horrible if they were alive and really old. I bet the old ones in your village try to command a lot of respect, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph* I do not care why she dislikes me. I never aimed for her approval and never needed it. *loudly snorts and shakes her head* Those like her are nothing more than tools. *finishes up with his chest then offers the soap to Seph* Here, unless you want me to do your nether regions.

Kooril: Try to command it? *shakes her head* They don’t try, they’ve been given it without much of an argument. Age equals wisdom and whatnot. *sighs* At least Jenna isn’t like that. I mean, she’s several hundred years old, but she never really acts like she’s all-knowing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns in thought for a moment, then slowly shakes his head* No thank you. I shall be alright. *reaches out to take the soap from her, then turns his back, turning his attention downwards so he can wash his private area*

Aeris: *blinks* The Jenna lady is hundreds of years old? Is she an elf too? Or is she immortal like Sephy and myself? I know most people don’t live past a hundred, but several hundred… wow.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.