The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and tries to relax, wanting to clear his head. Once comfortable enough, he furrows his eyebrows, closing his eyes once again so he can concentrate. This would be his first time actually forming a bond so he takes his time and several minutes would pass before it seems that he is even doing anything at all. During that time, Jenna may feel the occaisonal light ‘pull’ on the sides of her very being, but nothing else much would occur during that time. Soon however, Sephiroth begins to pull on her a little bit harder, trying to find a good place to affix a new immortality bond-line. After some more time has passed, Jenna may feel sharp twinges of pain, and then one final horrid sharp jolt as Sephiroth forcefully connects the new bond into place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grits her teeth and closes her eyes as Sephiroth pulls at the sides of her essence, doing her best to ignore the discomfort once more. Mid-way through the process, she softly mutters* Sesshou definitely made it seem easy… *shakes her head and does her best to ignore the pain. However, as the jolt hits her, she looses her footing and leans forward, frowning as “her” weight presses up against something smaller than “her”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps “his” eyes closed, feeling quite exhausted from the technique ‘he’ has just pulled off. ‘He’ seems a little bit confused as ‘he’ feels no physical exhaustion however, and snaps ‘his’ eyes open, staring ahead, almost seeming to be in a state of shock as ‘he’ realises ‘he’ is looking at ‘his’ own body. ‘He’ glances down at ‘his’ hands, deeply scowling, snarling* What the hell? How the hell did that happen…? What did I do wrong? *loudly snarls* Damn it! Now what?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and slowly opens “her” eyes as “she” hears “her” own voice. “She” then blinks as “she” looks over at “Jenna”. Frowning, he shakes his head then looks down at his own body before looking at “Jenna” again* I suppose this means I should be angry enough not to speak to you for a week… *groans and shakes his head* You really pushed your limits, didn’t you…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I did what was instructed, to every last fine detail! *snarls* There’s no way something like this could happen. I only formed an energy string and attached it to me, and then you. How the hell did THIS happen? There’s no feasible explanation at all!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh and reaches over to gently touch the side of Seph’s face, but pauses as he realizes that he can feel much more with this body’s hands. He then shakes his head and speaks up* We should return to Halcyon before the Snake comes here. Then, we can figure out what went wrong.. *narrows his eyes* And Seph.. when was the last time you ate?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is too busy glaring and angry right now to really notice Jenna’s fascination with his hands and sense of touch* Indeed, we should. Is the portal maneuver knowledge the same for you as it is for me? *pauses, scowling* Whatever works… *glares at him* When did I last eat? I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves his hand down from Seph’s face. He then glances to the side as he thinks* Yes, I imagine that it is the same knowledge. It should be easy enough for you to use the knowledge in my body as you do in your own. I doubt anything else would be so simple though. *shakes his head and mutters* You don’t know.. Well, I suppose that explains why your body is hungry. *softly snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves aside from Jenna, then closes her eyes, easily forming a portal after a moment or two has passed* That was simpler than I had guessed it would be… *motions ahead of her* Well, you step through first, I’ll go through after. Unless of course, you would rather shove me through again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls his eyes* You enjoy holding grudges, don’t you? *shakes his head then makes his way into the portal. He gives Seph one last look as he passes by her then simply steps through the portal, giving her no further problems*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curiously watches him, then takes one last glance at the world before stepping through the portal herself. She promptly stumbles out the other side, and gets to her feet not long after, brushing herself off* It would be easier if you could fly…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is sitting on the ground, slowly brushing the dust off himself. However, he frequently stops to look at his hands. He frowns as he hears Seph’s comment about flying. He then looks up at her and mutters* There are levitation spells, but I doubt they work in the same way as your version of levitation. *shakes his head then glances down at his hands again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* YOU don’t need a leviational spell. You can levitate a 1000lb boulder from four miles away just by thinking about it and putting some effort into it. *pauses, thinking* Before you next get angry, consider that. Don’t put a high amount of emotion and effort into something, then think about throwing me at a wall – it will actually happen. If you must, stay outside here and experiment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words then mutters* My body’s magical abilities can also be triggered by extreme emotion. *glances down at his hands once more, briefly flexing his fingers. He then shakes his head and gets to his feet* I assure you that you’ve never really seen me truly pissed off, Seph. *looks around* I suppose I should find some food since you apparently didn’t feed yourself before heading out to find me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Yes, feeding yourself would be a good idea. *frowns in thought* Don’t feed me anything undigestible, or anything that I can’t digest under normal circumstances. You will make me… er, yourself sick. *grunts, scowling, seeming to have something else to say, but doesn’t want to say it right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Stops and sighs, crossing his arms* According to you, everything that I normally eat would “make you sick”. How do I know that is not all mental? *tilts his head back to look at her. His eyes are slightly narrowed, but he is not angry at her words* For all I know, it’s the thought of eating raw flesh that is “sickening” to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* No, if my digestive processes can’t handle it, it will make the body sick and unwell. Start by eating simple things… *glances around the area, then walks away serveral yards towards a tree that is bearing fruit* Fly up there and get the orange ones. Then peel the skin. And stay away from the seed, it’s very bitter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Seph’s words* I suppose telling you that I was going to eat in my own body within a day will not be good news to you. *glances up at the tree then frowns at Seph* I don’t think that I have enough knowledge of your psychic abilities yet to safely “fly” up there, Seph. I haven’t even tried levitating rocks, let alone myself, with your abilities. *shakes his head* Would you feel better if I just got food from some service location in human society?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at his words, then sighs* Yes… get food from a service location in a human city. I’ll go with you. I’m sure there’s something I can eat that will agree with your stomach. *grunts and shakes her head* Lead the way. Or open a portal, whichever. I don’t trust you to teleport long distance yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls his eyes* I don’t think I particularly trust attempting a teleportation with your body either. Personally, I’d rather concentrate on figuring out how to use what pitiful magical ability you have to figure out how to undo our current situation like I did with you and Aeris the other time. *sighs then concentrates. He soon opens up a portal to Sydney, AU. He then shakes his head and mutters* You were making a lot of these recently, weren’t you? *with that, he moves through the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I only made a couple. *glares* YOU were the one that made so many. And my magic ability isn’t pitiful, blame the powers that be for the gift if you don’t like it. *follows him through the portal, thoroughly annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tumbles out onto the concrete of a nearly empty alley-way and hisses as his side hits the side of a trash bin. Soon enough, he pushes himself up to his feet and sighs. He then looks back to Seph and waits for her to recover* I’m certain you’d describe my body’s psychic potential as “pitiful” as well, Seph. Lead the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares as she tumbles out onto the ground, pushing herself to her feet almost instantly afterwards* Feh… more like ‘non existant’. *rubs her shoulder, then steps out of the alleyway* Lead the way? We’re only going to eat food, right? *glares at the area that they are in* Sometimes I wonder if you do this on purpose. *makes a loud threatening growl as she moves past a rather slutty-dressed looking female, heading down the street* No matter where we go, you still wouldn’t like the food selection.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head and moves to walk beside Seph* What exactly are you referring to? What do you think I’m doing on purpose? If you mean picking spots where we won’t immediately gain the ire of the public, yes. *glances down at her hands then reaches over to take her left hand in his right hand* And I can’t deny that I won’t like it, I’m only agreeing to this since it’s only fair that I be a good caretaker of your body until we figure out how to undo this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, but takes his hand in hers anyway, following him down the street* It’s not too hard to look after. Feed yourself a mixed diet of fruits, vegetables and lean meats. Don’t eat anything particularly high in fats. Eat a lot of pasta. And waste at least 30 minutes of your day on vigourous exercise. *frowns in thought* I’m wondering if there’s anything I should warn you about…

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.