The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* Seph, I think you need to look up the definition of “everything”. That was most certainly glazing over the details and not “everything”. *snorts* What sort of knowledge is so important that you’d be willing to sell your services to a god? *frowns at him* I would think someone such as you is tired of being at the beck and call of others.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I…. *growls in frustration* Tch! What should it matter? I went to Chaos wanting to know how to make and break immortality bonds. It will come in very handy. *scowls* Do you want to be connected to the snake forever? I sure as hell don’t want to be bound to Aeris forever. If I break your bond, you can kill the snake without the need to die yourself. It was worth the exchange.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and then simply stares at Sephiroth for a good minute, almost as if her thoughts had frozen at the very prospect of what he was saying. Finally, she shakes her head and snorts* Even if you do break the bond between the Snake and myself, I’d only last a few years before my body would die anyway. *shakes her head* Make yourself mortal if you wish, but I think you wasted your time if you wanted to make me mortal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, then slowly shakes his* I don’t want you to be mortal and then only last a few more years… *narrows his eyes at her* I… *hesitant* I want to attach my immortality bond to you instead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at him once more, speachless for several more moments. Finally, she softly speaks up* You want to entwine your spirit with mine…? *her expression seems a bit numb and it would appear as if she’s having problems even processing what he’s proposing at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply nods his head, seeming to be watching her every movement and her reaction, wanting to know if she approves or not. For the time being, he doesn’t say anything at all, and just keeps his attention glued to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to numbly look at him for another moment, still trying to discern whether or not he’s being serious or not. Eventually, she turns her gaze to the ground and thinks. After another moment, she softly speaks out, though it’s barely louder than a whisper* I agree…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves over to her, then circles his arms around her, pulling her into a well-meant but aggressive strong hug* I am relieved and glad that you agree. I don’t want you to blow yourself up. *scowls* If you did that, I would have to call you an idiot woman. And you wouldn’t be able to come back to punish me for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes, accepting the hug, despite the roughness. She then wraps her arms about him to return the hug* I don’t punish you that often, Seph.. *allows herself a wry smirk* Though I am certain that you constantly call me an “idiot woman” in your head all the time. *bites her lip, still wondering if she is getting her hopes up. After a moment, she shakes her head* Well, go ahead. Let’s get this over with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head back after a few minutes, frowning at the fact he has to break away from her close proximity* Go ahead with what? You want me to break your immortality bond right now? *blinks, then frowns further* I think it would be a better idea to break my own first…. if the snake is sensitive, and I am guessing she is, then, well… *pauses, thinking* She’s one of the original deities formed when Chaos and Order came about, yes? She would know for sure when I start breaking the bond. Once I begin, I would need to attach you immediately. Before she realizes what’s going on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly nods* I suppose that is a logical move to make, Seph. However, I must make one correction, the Snake never has been and never will be a deity. That thing has power, yes. Might be considered a Demi-God, yes. But it is in no way a God. It’d take her a good three days to a week to travel from her current location to here. *shrugs* But yes, go ahead and break your own bond first. Mine would probably be harder since it is older.. *softly speaks under her breath* .. if it even works..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course it will work. If it was started, it will have an end. Why would I receive information that does not work? *narrows his eyes* Don’t be ridiculous. *closes his eyes and begins to concentrate, wanting to work on breaking his own bond first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: An optimist I am not. Sorry. *watches him for a few seconds. Then, she just turns her attention to their surroundings, deciding to insure that nothing will be heading their way any time soon, which there is not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is completely silent for the next several minutes as he concentrates on his own soul-bonded attachment, trying many times to break it, still fairly new to the whole idea of it. After a few failures, he finally manages to break the attachment, suddenly jerking backwards as the bond wire snaps and jolts him, causing him to fall off his feet entirely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Sephy as she sees him begin to fall. Then, she quickly runs to him and reaches out to catch him before he falls all the way to the ground* Do I want to know what that was about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he is caught, then tries to force himself to his feet again, seeming to be exhausted from what he has just done* I… *scowls as he pants, tired out* It was nothing, really… *stumbles to his feet again, then holds a hand to the side of his head* I’m mortal again, now… don’t try anything funny…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at his request* I don’t exactly make it a habit of mine to go about killing you. *closely watches over him and keeps her hand on his back in order to give him a support* I think you can trust me on the “don’t try anything funny” bit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her a small smile of amusement, then slowly moves to sit down, not seeming to care that they’re still in a cave containing dead bits of alien parts* Just give me a minute or two to recover…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph’s request and does her best to guide him to the sitting position. Once he is seated, she turns her attention upward, looking at the sky for a few minutes. Then, she resumes watching their surroundings as she had been before Seph had lost his footing* Take your time, Seph. And do not feel the need to ask for my permission when you start. You already have it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I wouldn’t ask for it… I didn’t think there would be a need to ask, anyway… you seek to escape the snake, and I have the means… if I were in your position, I would be asking you to break my bond… *smirks slightly, then forces himself to his feet again, placing his hands on her shoulders. He closes his eyes and begins to concentrate once again, sensing out Jenna, attempting to find the place on her soul where her bond attachment begins. He attempts to pull on it experimentally. This may cause Jenna to feel strange, even painful sensations*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes, choosing to ignore the pain. So, she refuses to flinch as Seph tugs on her bond. As she had guessed, it would be much more solid and thicker than the one that Seph and Aeris had. However, it probably would only be a bit harder to break, but not that much harder.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to concentrate, giving the bond line a few sharp tugs. He growls slightly as he tries to yank it free, unsuccessful in his attempts. He shakes his head and snarls in frustration, having a hard time keeping his focus as he attempts to pull the bond line again, finally giving it one final sharp aggressive tug, ripping it from Jenna’s soul entirely. He smirks as he simply lets go of the line and opens his eyes again* She’s not going to be happy about that one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses, doing her best to ignore the pain. After the first few tugs, she grits her teeth in pain and moves to wrap her arms about Seph’s mid-section, seeking out support. Once he is done, she stays put with her arms still wrapped about him in a near death-grip. Then, she softly speaks.* Yes, I know.. I was quite capable of feeling her anger flare as soon as you started tugging. *opens her eyes and looks at him* Thank you, Seph. *allows herself a small grin* So, now to become immortal again, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Yes, that would be the obvious next step… *holds onto Jenna both to support her and to support himself, though after his most recent efforts, he is not quite ready to begin something else again so soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly loosens her grip, having gotten past the pain that she had experienced. However, she does not let go of Sephy. Instead, she simply presses her nose against his collar-bone and patiently waits for him to be ready*

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.