The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances to the side, not overly interested in listening to Sephiroth’s list of things that he needs to do to maintain this body. However, he glances back at her at her last statement* Well, I would say that unless you plan on abandoning my side for some reason, there is next to no reason why you really need to warn me about anything. *glances down at the hand that is holding onto Seph’s still silently admiring this body’s sense of touch* I know I don’t particularly plan on abandoning you at any point in the near future.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… you’re right. There’s no need at all to warn you. I’m not planning to abandon you, so…. *slowly shrugs her shoulders. She passes by a roadside pub/restaurant and grunts* Will this place do? It smells fine. *shrugs* And it’s as good of a place as any to buy food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the resaurant then shrugs* I suppose any place with food is as good as the other. *looks down at her then frowns* Is there anything about my body that you need me to explain… *moves toward the door and opens them up, soon stepping inside the food establishment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I know how your body works. I read books on the subject already. *moves inside the door after her, glaring at the dim atmosphere inside* This is your kind of establishment, by the looks of things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh and narrows his eyes at Seph’s words* You don’t think much of me, do you. *Snorts* If you’d rather find a better place to eat, then we can leave and find some other place. It doesn’t matter to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* No, this place is as good as any I suppose. *moves to take a seat in the area, then picks up the table place card, glancing at the menu* Let’s see. You can have beer, beer, beer, or wait… *pauses, scowling* Beer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly chuckles at Seph’s words and sits down across from her. He then looks into her eyes* Well, you’re in the right body then. Beer is so weak that it barely affects me at all. *Narrows his eyes in thought after he mentions that, wondering if “her” tendency to be more toward the alcoholic side would leave “her” body longing for alcohol even without “her” in “her” own body. He then shakes his head to toss away the thoughts. Soon enough, he glances down at the menu then shakes his head* Pick out whatever food you think would be appropriate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the menu* I’m not sure what would be appropriate. Do I eat what I would normally eat, or do I eat something more suited for you? *slowly shakes her head* We shouldn’t talk so loud… somebody might think we’re crazy. *pauses* Or something… *snorts and glances at the menu properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances around the area and mutters* Half of them are too drunk to notice, but still.. ~your suggestion has its merits. Not that one can expect much less from an ex-general such as yourself.~ *closes his eyes and tries to relax in the chair* ~I cannot say that I ever got “sick” from anything I ate. The taste is the strongest deterrent for me. Or the damned chemicals that modern humans put into half their foods.~ *scowls at the thought of the preservatives and so on. He then snorts* ~Anyway, even though I don’t associate myself with humans since I was not raised with them or think like them, my body is still that of a human’s. So, there should not be any reason why my body can’t digest their food. It’s just horrid and disgusting.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *can’t help but stare at him as he talks telepathically, finding it strange that ‘he’ is staring at his own body from a third person perspective* *”Some food tastes terrible, yes. But a lot of it doesn’t, as well. You just need to find something which suits you I suppose. I wouldn’t call all prepared food horrid and disgusting, however. Try surviving off army rations for months.”* *glances over at a waitress that comes to the table, then she picks up the menu and casually orders one of the steak dishes from it* What about you? *turns her attention to Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Since he had his eyes closed, he doesn’t quite notice the look that Seph is giving him. However, he opens his eyes as Seph asks him about what he wants to eat. He then tilts tilts his head as he looks over at Seph* ~I thought I already said for you to pick out something for me. I have no idea what the hell to pick out.~ *shrugs, choosing not to say anything at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* Suit yourself. *glances up at the waitress* I’ll have another of the same. *hands her the menus, then leans back in her chair* *”After this, you’re going back to Halcyon, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns* ~I’m not certain that is the best of ideas. The snake is furious at us, I definitely know that. And she most definitely knows where Halcyon is. It might be an idea to lay low and find someplace else to stay for a while..~ *shakes his head* ~Even your home planet might be safer for us for a bit.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You want to go to my planet?”* *frowns in thought* *”I suppose we could go there, but…”* *grunts* *”You know while in that body, you’re going to be hunted and hated by everybody there, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It was only a thought. And yes, I am aware that as “Sephiroth”, I would not be highly liked.~ *Shakes his head* ~I simply meant that it would indeed be safer than going to Halcyon. The Snake will be more than happy to hunt both of us if we go there.~ *lightly drums his fingers against the table then glances over at his hand again. He then very softly whispers* You’re lucky..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Lucky for what? *glances over at his hands, then shrugs* What about them? They move and they function as they are supposed to. What’s so lucky about that? *glances out the window, frowning* *”Where would you go in my world anyway?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words then reaches over to grip onto Seph’s left hand. He then looks to her face* ~You are a smart creature, Seph. Certainly, you can feel the difference.~ *Sighs at her next question* ~I have no idea. It was just a thought. I suppose the Icicle Inn is not overly watched over by your enemies.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little bit confused as Jenna grabs at her hand. She looks down at it, then back up at him* *”There’s no feeling… I didn’t even notice.”* *sits up properly as the waitress comes to the table with two large plates of food containing t-bone steak and vegetables* Thank you. *”Icicle Inn? What are you hoping to do by hiding out there?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head at her words* ~There is feeling, but it is nothing in comparison to what your hands can feel.. You know full well that I’ve reacted to touch when my gloves are on. Still, I’ve had much longer than you to get used to the ways of those gloves. I don’t even remember when my hands did properly work.~ *glances at the plates, frowning as he observes the food* ~As for the Icicle Inn… I don’t know. I’ve told you before, I’m not a planner. I never have been.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up a fork and a knife, then begins to attack her food with them* *”It feels weird, but if you say so. I’ll leave them on whenever I want to feel things. Though it is usually the opposite – people take their gloves off to feel things.”* *munches on the piece of food she has cut off, then widens her eyes slightly* *”This tastes different… it’s not entirely disagreeable, but it’s… different.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at his food again then turns his attention to Seph’s hands, watching what she’s doing with the utensils so that he can try to figure out what he’s supposed to do so that he wouldn’t look ridiculous* ~I am fully aware that is the opposite of what most people do, Seph. However, most people don’t have nerve damage to their arms and hands which makes their hands useless without the gloves.~ *slowly picks up the knife and fork and tries to mimic Seph’s movements*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna, then takes note of what he’s trying to do. She picks up the knife and fork again, then begins to slowly cut another bite of food, telepathically transmitting to him the general idea of what he’s up to* *”You might find the taste agreeable in that body.”* *frowns* *”At least, I hope so. You’ll need to eat a lot of carbohydrates in particular. I get hungry often.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes as he receives Seph’s transmission. A faint frown appears on his lips* ~I could have figured it out on my own..~ *Still, he slowly manages to cut up the meat and eats, just remaining silent for the most part* ~Yes, I suppose you’re right. It doesn’t taste the same as it normally does.~ *looks over at Seph* ~Why do you get hungry often?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Why? That’s just how I am. The average human eats three meals a day. Breakfast when they wake up, lunch in the middle of the day, and dinner typically when the sun goes down. You don’t need to eat too much food – just a bowl or a plate at every sitting. A portion of food anywhere between half a pound and just under a pound usually works.”* *shrugs* *”My metabolism is also good – I keep my body fit and healthy, and as a result, it likes to burn a lot of energy.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* ~I can’t say that I’ve ever been hungry so often before in my life. Still, if you wish for me to eat that often, I shall. As I said before, I want to be as good of a caretaker as possible to your body until I figure out how to put us back.~ *frowns at the bone in the steak gets in the way of cutting the meat* ~I still find human ways of eating to be greatly annoying.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.