The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *growls and snorts* You let the witch back here. You let her do anything to you… *she keeps her back to Sephiroth* She doesn’t deserve to be with us any more. She hates us anyway..

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Zach’s words. She then slowly nods at him* I see… Well, I’ll try to insure that Seph doesn’t cry any more. I promise. *she then stands up and moves off the rock. Soon enough,s he moves toward the closet, wondering if her clothes are still there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Desiree’s behaviour* She doesn’t. I intend to get the full story on this. Don’t go jumping to any conclusions. How would you like it if Zach said… that you would fly into a rage and attack the first person you saw? It wouldn’t be true, and you know it. So don’t go saying things about your mother without knowing the story.

Zach: *watches her leave the room, then sits down on the spring rocks, sorting through the smaller ones for nice coloured and nice shaped ones*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *growls out* That is what mother did… She’s a witch. *sniffles* Leave me alone, father!

Jenna: *steps into the closet. She soon spots her clothes and begins searching for a clean outfit to wear for today*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems sad with Desiree’s words as it’s fairly rare for her to say such things to him. He slowly nods, respecting her wishes, then moves out of the room, shutting the door. He sighs and sits on the bed, then glances back at it, scowling before he begins to make the covers up properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks out of the closet once she is fully dressed. For a moment, she just silently stands just outside the closet and watches Sephiroth. Finally, she strolls up behind him then gently sets her hand on his shoulder* Zach told me that you’ve been crying due to my absence.. I’m sorry to make you suffer so.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her, then turns his head away* Why the hell did he tell you that? *sighs and shakes his head, neither denying nor confirming the words. He continues to make the bed, brushing the crinkles out of the top layer once he’s done. Then he sits back down on it and shakes his head* What else did the little brat tell you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* He just said that he was glad that I’m back. He hopes that you’ll stop keeping him awake with your crying now. *reaches over to gently caress Seph’s cheek* I’ve missed you so…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, just sitting there* Desiree isn’t happy at all. You might need to talk to her. She thinks you hate us all. I always tried my best to tell her such wasn’t true, but she’s headstrong and doesn’t listen. You need to prove that you are safe to her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs then nods* I need to prove that to a lot of people, don’t I… *glances to the side then thinks* … Perhaps… *turns back to look at him* Do you remember how you got to that realm where you were given the information on the bond?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up properly* Sort of… *opens his top drawer, plucking out his journal. He sifts through the pages, turning back to near the beginning of it, then opens it up properly, holding it out for her to look at* I described it in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t bother to take the book. Instead, she glances toward the floor and thinks* Perhaps… Please, help me go speak with them, Seph. *she turns her head to look at him, seeming to be pleading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and nods* Come on then. Though I don’t know what will happen. *moves to his feet and heads out of the room, heading up the stairs. Without waiting for her, he heads down the corridor, soon moving into the deserted part of the base where he found Jenna’s recordings and the blood stains on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth. She then gets to her feet and moves to follow behind Sephiroth* I do not know either… However, if any can get rid of that.. *shakes her head* You said that you can’t, so… *Shrugs. She then tilts her head as she steps into the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods towards the old mess* I just sat in the middle of that and went to sleep. I don’t know how much time passed, but when I woke up again, I was very hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s insturctions. She then looks at him* You’ll go with me, right? *glances to the side* I don’t know if they’ll care much for either of us, but I’d like to have you there..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Go with you…? I can go, but… what would I do? What would we find when we arrive? For what purpose do you want to go? *slowly shakes his head, not understanding the situation in full* Sure, I’ll go, but… *sighs* Why?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Seph, I don’t know what we’ll find. We might not get any answers at all… *Shakes her head* Still, I’d like to have you there, as support… If you’re willing to still support me, that is. *lowers her gaze and looks at the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and sits down on the floor in the circle, brushing aside some of the dirt on his clothes* Come on. You want to do this? We’d best get started, hm? *closes his eyes, awaiting for her to move in the circle herself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you, Seph. *nods at Seph’s words. She then moves to sit down beside him. Soon enough, she tries to relax with her head in Seph’s lap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her, but moves his arms around her, emitting a soft gentle purr. He begins to grin, then keeps his eyes closed, humming slightly as he tries to lose conciousness and enter the realm of Chaos*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Closes her eyes as well. However, unlike Seph, she begins casting a spell to set the two of them to sleep. Soon enough, she’d completely relax as she drifts into a deep sleep*

*Unfortunately, once Seph wakes on the other side of the “gateway”, there would seem to be no Jenna present at all at first. Still, her body would be visibly asleep, same as Seph’s body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems confused once he becomes aware on the other side. He immediately begins to shiver and make his way through the area, calling out to Jenna* Hello? Where are you? *sighs* Anyone?

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Soon after Seph takes off and calls for Jenna, something large seems to land behind Sephiroth. There is a rustling of feathers as well as the crackle of fire. For, an apparition that looks similar to a phoenix, except it is darker in coloration and has a more hawk-like appearance, has landed behind him. The being is not completely solid, almost as if it were just a shadow of a creature that once existed. For now, it just simply stands there and watches Sephiroth with its golden colored eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses up as he sees the fire phoenix, turning around to face it properly. He narrows his eyes and begins to growl at it, snorting* What do you want? I’m here to help Jenna with some of her own problems. I’m not here to make a bargain with a deity today, sorry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The bird narrows its eyes. It then shakes its head* I am only the remnants of what once was. I am no deity. As for Jenna, I know her very well. I can answer your questions. However, the solutions are unlikely to be found here.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.