The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,226 through 2,250 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still catching his breath and mildly ‘out of it’ due to the fact he is still coming down off his high from orgasm. He glances across to her, still disorientated* Huh…? *blinks* Hey, wait a minute… *coughs* Come back, I’m still tied up to the damn bed!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *silently snickers at Seph’s complaints. However, she doesn’t return. Instead, she just moves into the bathroom so that she can relieve herself. For the most part, she is just playing with Sephiroth in her own way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts his head down on the pillow, sighing. He begins kicking at the bed, trying to reach for a blanket to cover his genitals with, not really wanting to be discovered in his current post-sex state by one of the children*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *had woken up due to the noise in the other bedroom a bit ago. She then slowly opens up her door and glances at Sephiroth* Father? Why have you been tied to the- *she then stops as she focuses on him. She then yelps and ducks behind her door* ~Zach, Father is naked and tied to the bed!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at Desiree, then closes his eyes and turns his head away, feeling highly embarrassed at the situation* Damn it…

Zach: *”What the hell?”* *moves out of his bedroom and stares ahead at Sephiroth. He steps back again, looking quite horrified and disgusted* Oh that’s just… *growls* Put some pants on! Nobody wants to see that!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Finally steps out of the bathroom. Like Sephiroth, she too is wearing no clothing whatsoever. At first, she doesn’t notice Zach. However, after a few steps, she glances over at the boy* What is the matter with you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What’s wrong with me? *he nearly chokes on the words as he tries to get them out* He’s… NAKED, mom! And I can see his… well, you know! And… YUCK! *begins to yell* Why the hell is he tied up to the bed like that?! I don’t wanna see that!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: He’s tied up to the bed because I tied him up to the bed. *she shakes her head. She then waves her hand toward Sephiroth in order to unbind him* There. *she then turns her attention back to Zach* Now, calm down. There’s not much there that you don’t see every time you take a shower. *she then turns her back on Zach and moves back to the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is rather quick to pull a bedcover over himself and sits up, looking fairly awkward about the situation*

Zach: Yeah there is… *whimpers* His penis was standing up. It was standing up, mom! That doesnt happen in the shower. *glares at her* It’s disgusting. Get yourselves a proper room of your own, and not just another room setup like this that ours opens onto.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms and frowns at Zach* The other rooms in the base are not designed for human use. Even the ones you have at the moment weren’t designed for it, Zach, but Ive actually bothered to convert them. Do you really want a room further away from the spring and everything else that you need to use? *She shakes her head* Also, both myself and Seph are naked at the moment. Why care so much about your genetic double?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *begins to shudder in disgust* I care because it’s disgusting. I’m sure people don’t really carry on like that… *heads for the doorway* And you should put some clothes on yourself. I can see your… well, your everything. *heads up the stairs*

Sephiroth: *once Zach is gone, he moves to his feet and heads into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him so he can take a shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Zach as he leaves. She then moves into the bathroom, not bothering to knock. Soon enough, she just opens up the door to the shower and slips in behind Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is already through lathering his body down when Jenna comes on inside. He glances back at her, then raises an eyebrow* Didn’t you come in here already? *picks up the bottle of shampoo and hands it to her* Here you go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods to the toilet* I was only using that, Seph. *she shakes her head at him* Didn’t you notice that I wasn’t gone for long. Nor, was I wet. *she nods as he hands over the shampoo. She then pours out some onto her left hand before reaching up to begin massaging it into his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to wash himself off, at least until Jenna washes his hair. He glances back at her and slightly shakes his head* Strange woman. I gave that to you so you could wash your hair. But if you want to do that… I shall have to return the favour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna : *smirks at Sephiroth* Oh, I love you. Shouldn’t that tip you off well in advance that I am “strange”? *she shakes her head at him* Anyway, I love having my hands all over you. You’re just that good and Great. *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her* Now that is what I like to hear. *reaches out to move his arms around her, then slides his hands down her back, purring* And this is what I like to feel. *makes a suggestive purring noise and reaches down to caress her buttocks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s advances. She then playfully pushes him away* Hey, behave yourself. You already got your breakfast for today. No second dipping. *she reaches up to playfully whack the tip of his nose with her right index finger, not being overly forceful with the move. She then waggles that finger in front of his nose in a mock-scolding manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Breakfast? *moves back from her, closing his eyes as his nose is whacked* Well, if that’s what you’re calling it now… *lightly chuckles* I want breakfast every morning. Or far more often, at least…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It is called various things based on when it occurs. During the evening, it is dessert. *She then tilts her head and chuckles* Well, the Great Sephiroth is notorious for not getting what he wants, now isn’t he? *she then pokes him* Now, turn around so I can finish cleaning your hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine… *grumbles and turns his back to her, waiting for her to finish* But I want compensation for having to wait. I also want compensation for not being able to touch you. My hands were tied – literally.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? What exactly does the Great Sephiroth want as compensation? He already got the chance to have a very good morning. What more does he want, hm? *she shakes he her head and continues to lather up his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his head still, being quite patient for the time being* I want… *pauses as he thinks about that for a few minutes* Oh, I don’t know. I’m sure we could think of something decent enough, hmm? *purrs* Maybe we can have lunch together. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* And to think, when I met you, you were completely frightened of intimacy. *She shakes her head at him. She then shoves the shampoo into his chest* Ok, time for you to return the favor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was afraid of it until I knew I wasn’t going to be mocked or scolded for it. And now that I am free of that, I am free to engage in it. And it is most pleasurable. I am sure both of us have gained much satisfaction from it. *tenses slightly as Jenna shoves the bottle at his chest and takes it from her, nodding* Very well. Turn around. *squeezes some into his hands, then moves them towards her hair*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,226 through 2,250 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.