The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods down at her* Why did you do that… that. As in, touch me. *looks unhappy* What would you have me do about you? About the situation right now? You don’t know what to do. I don’t even know what to do… *deeply sighs, averting his attention to the grass and the rocks nearby on the ground* I couldn’t care less if you enslaved me in the small materia bauble. Nothing compared to you leaving. What caused it? How can I stop it? How do we know it’s not going to happen again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head once more. She then closes her eyes* I have no answers… I’ve never had answers to anything Seph… *sighs* I missed you… *closes her eyes and just presses herself up against him. For the most part, she just want his warmth for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *allows her to stay now, having genuinely missed her himself. He moves to nuzzle her with his nose, then begins to loudly purr, burying his face into her neck after a moment, wanting to engulf himself in her scent and general warmth* I… I-I really missed you… *whimpers* I don’t know what’s going to happen, and I’m afraid of losing you all over again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* I don’t want to leave again either… I like being with you. *her voice slowly drifts away as she looses consciousness again. Unfortunately, for the moment, she’s suffering a bit of a concussion due to the collision between her forehead and the cliff earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Jenna? *lightly shakes her* Jen?? *seems distressed and looks around frantically for help. When he doesn’t find any, he quickly picks her up, stumbling, very uneasy on his feet. Somehow he makes his way inside the base, then heads for the infirmary, bumping into the wall at least half a dozen times during his hurried walk there. Once in the room, he sets Jenna down on one of the examination tables and covers her with a warm blanket* Please be alright… I don’t think I would be able to take much more of all this…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly groans as Sephiroth picks her up. She doesn’t seem to notice how clumsy he is as he rushes her to the infirmary. However, she deeply frowns as she’s set down on the table. Groaning, she softly calls out for Seph. However, she does not wake up for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls up a chair and moves to sit down nearby, seeming very worried and tense as he watches over her. He turns his attention upwards, looking about the room for one of Centra’s surveilance cameras* Computer… can you scan her and see what’s wrong with her? And… *frowns* Maybe I should tie her down to the table…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Afirmative. *her medical programs activate as she initiates the scanning programs. Soon enough, a laser-like scan sweeps over Jenna. After another moment, the device shuts down and Centra projects her findings into a hologram which appears next to Sephiroth* Subject has a probable concussion due to a head injury here. *indicates the forehead* Most likely course for healing: sleep. Need to tie down: unlikely.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly* Tie her up… I don’t want to lose her again. Not now, not ever. Not ever again… *makes sure the blanket is properly over Jenna, then moves out of the room* Dim the lights in here. She’s not going to like it when she wakes up if it’s shining in her face. Especially if she’s got a headache. *pauses, thinking for a moment* Give her a standard dose of headache medicine. Not the asprin kind, the other. *moves out of the room, heading down the stairs, muttering* I hate asprin…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Might I inquire as to why you do not allow her to rest in a location where the bed will confirm to her body? My data indicates that she will not enjoy sleeping on a hard surface like you choose, Unit: Sephiroth. *despite her questions, she begins preparing to follow Seph’s instructions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *trips approximately five steps from the bottom and goes flat on his face once he tumbles down the rest of the way to the bottom. He hisses as he gets up again and shrugs it off, going into the bedroom to retreive a pillow* I hate this… *sighs and moves back up the stairs, returning to the infirmary with the pillow to put under Jenna’s head* She’s going nowhere until she’s fine again, computer. I… I’d rather she stay here. I don’t know if she’s going to turn again, and I need to think about the others in the base that need protecting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: As you desire, Unit: Sephiroth. However, it is my duty to indicate to you that containing Jenna may aggravate her when she wakes up. If your desire is to keep her calm, this tactic does not seem logical. In addition, if her problem is psychological, my data indicates that you might be able to repair it via your own innate psychic abilities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sure, that’s going to work… *scowls* I haven’t been able to use my psychic abilities for the last eight years, what makes you think I can use them with enough precision to fix anything? I’m no mind manipulator… you don’t just fix a problem by sticking patches over it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: It is my duty to indicate to you that those who do not try never succeed. If you choose not to even attempt a task, failure is the only choice. Reference data file 354892.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not choosing your suggestion. It’s not the only fix. Besides, I haven’t been able to use my psychic abilities for the last eight years. They’ve… gone completely silent. *frowns and moves to sit back down in the chair, waiting for Jenna to wake up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains asleep for a bit over the next twenty-four hours. During this time, she’d remain mostly quite an peaceful. However, there are times in which she will try to move about and groans as she is restrained from doing such. Eventually, she begins to come too again. As she wakes up on the next day, her eyes slowly open up and she releases a faint groan*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leaves the area after some time to tend to his children, taking care of them as necessary. He doesn’t mention Jenna at all, and Desiree may actually detect no change in his attitude at all. He’d still be as clumsy as ever, as he needs time to readjust to being back in his body again. He doesn’t sleep at all during the night and goes upstairs to check on Jenna. When she finally wakes up again, he is snoozing in the chair he is sitting in, having fallen asleep watching her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as she finally comes to. Then, she begins attempts to sit up. However, she hisses as she finds that she’s restrained to the table that she’s lying on. After a few attempts, she groans then closes her eyes so that she can concentrate with more ease. Soon enough, she casts a spell to shatter the bonds. Then, she sits up. Soon enough, she spots Seph. Sighing, she leans in toward him and gently shakes him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly opens his eyes, focussing them momentarily before jerking upright, frowning at her* Jenna… you’re awake. *sighs* How are you feeling…? *sits up in the chair properly, then rubs his neck, unhappy that it’s so stiff. He stretches his limbs, feeling the same stiffness in them too, then moves to his feet, beginning slow easy stretches, cracking limbs and joints as he does so* I really hate this..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches him. She then shakes her head and lowers her gaze* Much better than you’re feeling, I can tell that much.. *Frowns in thought* Seph, please, sit down… I should try to make up things to you at least in some small part. *nods toward the chair that he was sitting in before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an abrupt grunt at her words, but moves to sit down in the chair anyway, not saying anything more for now. He lowers his head again, his annoyance melting away within the next few seconds, returning to his almost-perpetual gloomy state*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at his attitude. She shakes her head and glances to the side for a moment* I am indeed sorry that you had to suffer… *looks at him again* Please, be patient with this. The spell that I am about to cast takes time to take effect. *she then closes her eyes. Soon enough, she begins weaving a complex spell that would remove years from his physical state, making him appear to be in the same state that he was in when he was around twenty to twenty two years of age. The actually change in his state might take up to an hour to take place*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t really believe her words, but sits there to placate her. He leans back in the chair and watches her, closing his eyes again soon afterwards, awaiting to see what would happen. As the spell takes effect he seems more comfortable and relaxed. He certainly doesn’t seem any more cheered up, however*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes once she is done casting the spell. She then looks over Seph, trying to determine whether she succeeded or not. Once determining that Seph is much healthier in appearance, she just silently nods in approval to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up again, then stretches, though this time is much more fluid and comfortable for him to do* Thanks. *glances down at his legs, then begins to move around the room, the faintest hint of a content grin appearing on his face for a couple of seconds* That is much better. Now I might actually be able to show the children some of my moves instead of just talking about it. Or… bragging about it, perhaps.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.