The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, I bet you bragged quite a bit about what you could do, Seph… *glances up at him* So… I suppose you were the one who strapped me down while I was asleep.. Am I that untrustworthy now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* You…. haven’t been able to answer any of my questions, have you? Why should I let you down there? *frowns further* I’m happy you’re back, but after considering what happened… *looks miserable* I’m going to have to ask you to stay here. Upstairs. I don’t want you to lose it again and go on a rampage.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly scowls then looks to the side, disheartened by Seph’s request* No, I can’t give you any answers, Seph. I just can’t… *shakes her head. She then turns her back to him* I don’t want to be alone…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want… *lowers his head, seeming immensely torn* Stay in the base. It’s yours, but… *frowns* I don’t know what to do. If you could cripple me, then it’s all over should you revert back to your other state… you know that, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh* Do whatever you need to do to my head to make certian that won’t happen again, Seph. I give you full permission to poke around there as much as you need to feel safe again.. *looks at him* But I don’t want to be without you any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t really do anything to your head… I don’t have the means to. I don’t even know what I would do, If I could. *sighs at her, turning away* How can you say that? *grunts, scowling* You were gone for a long time. Do you really think just coming back one day randomly is going to be alright? Do you think it’s all going to be fine?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head* I’d give you a chance, Seph. You’re worth the risk… *she sighs. She then slips off the table. Frowning* However, if you can’t trust me… I guess.. Just kill me. For good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at her* That’s your alternative? All or nothing? *snorts in disgust, very much frustrated right now* You haven’t even been back a day. I want to keep an eye on you to make sure you’re truly safe. Do you even understand what I’m saying, or are you expecting everything to be fine? Do you even KNOW what I’ve been through?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head. She then begins transmitting what memories she has of the last eight years to Seph. She sighs once she’s done. Then, she moves to exit the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems confused, then quickly moves after her* Where are you going…? *instead of the anger before, there is desperation and panic in his tone now* Stop.. please. *lowers his head, standing in the doorway as she leaves* Don’t go away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops and looks back at Seph. She seems to be quite conflicting* I can’t stay if all you want to do is lock me up, Seph… I can’t live like that. *Shakes her head* I’ll just stay away. You won’t need to worry about needing to trust me if I’m not around…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls angrily at her, having reached the end of his tether* I said STAY HERE, DAMN YOU!! *growls loudly, gritting his teeth hard at her* I said… *snarls, turning away from her, kicking the nearest piece of furniture* You’re not even listening to what I’m saying!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and stays put. She becomes completely silent for now. Lowering her head, she just stands there and waits for Sephiroth to calm down again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls angrily at her* Get the wax out of your damn ears and actually listen to what I’m saying, damn you! *clenches his fists and punches the doorway, turning away from her. After a few moments, he slumps his shoulders and mutters* That was uncalled for. I apologize. *tenses* What would you have me do, Jenna? I can’t just let you back down there unhindered – I told you why, I’m not explaining it again. *grunts* I can’t let you go either… you have to stay here. I just… don’t want you to go out of your mind again. *turns around to face her* You can’t do anything to stop it, can you? *kicks the chair he’s nearby* We are so screwed…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* I don’t even know what it is, Seph… *glances to the side* I can’t live as a prisoner, Seph. I just can’t…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How is not being able to go downstairs being held as a prisoner? *growls angrily at her* I don’t want you anywhere near of my children. For safety purposes. Until you’re safe, and not going to go kill them off. *narrows his eyes* How would your leaving fix anything? How would that prove anything? You wouldn’t be solving anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: “My chiildren”… *deeply frowns at these words. She then shakes her head* I can’t ever prove what you want to have proven. There is no point… I’ll leave you with your children. *sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So you’re giving up, just like that? Just like that? *growls at her* What do you want to do? What would you have me do? If you don’t want to comply with what I suggested, what would you do? *glares*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It is you who is calling the shots here, Seph. I have no advice for you. *turns her back on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Then we’re going to be standing here a damn long time. *folds his arms, very much angry and irritated with her attitude towards the situation right now* If you’re not going to do anything with the situation, then you’re going to stand there. Because your other option is essentially telling me you’d sooner leave than stay here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, there is nothing that I can do. I want you to trust me. However, there is nothing I can do to prove what you want to have proven. *frowns* You do not want to take the chance on me. It is all you who is the one making the decision here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, stay here then. Go anywhere you want! *throws his hands into the air, giving up on discussing it further* But if you.. *growls* If you even think of turning again and disabling me, then.. *moves past her, heading down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares down at the ground, letting Seph go. Eventually, she releases a deep sigh and moves from the spot where Seph left her. She silently moves through the base. Eventually, she’d enter the bedroom and just move toward the warm springs, wanting to rid herself of the dirt and blood on her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to clear out the laundry once on the ground level and in the bedroom, doing such as a means to distract himself. He glances up the stairs, then back to the springs, wondering to himself about what he’s going to tell the children. He slowly shakes his head and sighs, then resumes cleaning* At least this doesn’t hurt…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slips out of her clothing. She then tosses it into a pile before casting a spell to set the clothing on fire, which not only lights the room but also creates a rather horrid smell. Then, she moves to sit down in the spring. For now, she just settles down in the water and stares ahead of herself, silently thinking*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.