The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues cleaning, at least until he picks up the horrid scent. He is quick to move into the room, frowning as he discovers that it’s only burning clothes* I thought… *frowns* I don’t know what I’m thinking any more… *quietly sighs, then moves towards the burning clothes, trying to stamp out the flames* You can’t do that in here. The smoke will go into the rest of the base. And it’s not so well aired in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply nods at Seph’s words. However, she doesn’t bother putting the effort into actually responding to him. For now, she’s still quite a bit down over what has gone on for the last few years. Also, she hates the fact that Seph can’t trust her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at Jenna’s lack of reply and turns away, heading back out of the springs area. He heads upstairs to check on the children, wanting to see how they are progressing with their school work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *She is currently in the kitchen, preparing food for Sephiroth, like she tends to do. Even though the girl is only just about ten years of age, she actually looks to be around twelve, having clearly matured faster than most humans. Still, she hasn’t quite had her first menstrual cycle quite yet*

Jenna: *sighs as Seph leaves and shakes her head* ~I’m sorry.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you want to talk about it later, we can.”* *moves past the kitchen on his way to the top, then stops in the doorway, grinning at Desiree* What is that? *moves over her, then begins poking at the ingredients she’s preparing* Looks like you’re trying to kill me. I’m afraid I’m going to have to do something about that… *his tone is very stern, but it’s obvious he’s being playful*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *at first, she doesn’t seem too bothered by Seph’s arrival to the kitchen. However, as he enters her visual range, she freezes, dropping the cooking spoon that she had been using. Her eyes widen as she stares at him, immediately noticing that he is much different than when last she saw him* Fa-father?? How the- *shakes her head, clearly in shock*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares back at her, a little confused as to her current behaviour. He sets a hand on her shoulder then lightly pokes her, frowning* Are you alright, Desiree? You don’t seem happy. *crouches down to lower himself to her eye level* Want to know what happened? *raises his wrists to her, showing her that there’s no armlets on his wrists* Isn’t it good?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to stare at Sephiroth, still in shock over the sudden change. She then rapidly shakes her head* How?? I never found the answer yet…. How did… *deeply frowns, a bit afraid* ~Zach, Cancer, get in here! Now!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”What’s going on? The teacher’s going to be awfully mad if I leave now…”*

Cancer: *”What is it, sister?”* *frowns at the desperation in her signal* *”Are you in trouble? Do you need help?”*

Sephiroth: *sighs quietly* That one is a bit of a long story. You might want to sit down and prepare yourself for this one. I… I still don’t know what to think of it, myself. But I am… happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *numbly nods at Sephiroth’s request for her to sit down. She then walks over to a chair and sits down. However, her stare never leaves Sephiroth. She then transmits what she’s seeing to both Zach and Cancer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”What…? You want me to abandon biology for this?? What are you showing me this for? What’s changed? He’s still as weird looking as he ever was, Desiree.”*

Cancer: *”I’ll… be down in a bit…”*

Sephiroth: *sighs at Desiree, not sure why she’s reacting like this. He takes the seat beside her and lowers his head, moving a hand to her shoulder* I want you to understand something, first. You tried your best. You worked very hard. And you would have freed me in the end, I know you would have. But you don’t have to now. You don’t even have to do everything for me any more, which will be a huge load off you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns, still transmitting what she’s seeing to Zach and Cancer* ~Zach, you idiot. Father… He’s freed from that materia.. He’s younger than he was before. That doesn’t just happen!~ *frowns at Seph’s words. She then mutters* But I wanted to…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know you did – but now you don’t have to do any of that stuff any more, Desiree. You can go back to your studies and work on looking after yourself, rather than me all of the time. *sighs slightly* You had so much to do. I always felt bad about that… but now, now you don’t have to. It’s great, isn’t it? *grins* I have something else to tell you.

Zach: *”Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m coming… I don’t know what’s going on…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Mutters* I never slacked on my studies, Father. You weren’t that much of a burden. I liked helping you… *shakes her head* But, you still haven’t explained anything…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Desiree… I’d just like to tell you tha–*is interrupted by Cancer running into the room, along with Zach, sitting up as both of them stare at him to get a better look. Neither clone seems very impressed, just surprised and shocked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *doesn’t even acknowledge the entrance of her siblings. Instead, she just nods and speaks up* Tell me what, Father? What is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs slightly* I don’t know what to think of it just now, but.. your mother is back. On the bottom level of the base. She’s probably finished with her bath now, and she’s probably resting. Once she’s well again, we can go down there and say hello. What do you say to that? *grins slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and just stares at Sephiroth for a moment. Then, her eyes roll back as she simply faints due to an overload of emotions and information*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Damn it… *makes a short hiss at Zach and Cancer* You two, follow me. *deeply frowns and moves out of his chair, scooping Desiree up in his arms. He growls slightly, then moves her down the stairs, laying her out on her bed* Wake up, girl… *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still in the bathing room. She has put on a robe. For now, she’s just sitting on one of the heated rocks. She glances up slightly at the noise as Seph moves Desiree into her room. Still, she doesn’t move out of the bathing room, for she doesn’t know how the children would take her arrival*

Desiree: *softly groans. However, for the time being, she’s down for the count*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits down on the edge of Desiree’s bed, moving a hand over to pat her cheek, just waiting for her to wake up again. He seems incredibly concerned and wants her to be OK*

Zach: *sneaks down the stairs, looking around curiously. He senses out Jenna’s distantly familiar energy signal and quickly moves into the springs area, looking up at her* H-hello… *grins and moves over to hug her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head to look at Zach as he enters the room. She then allows herself a small grin and nods* Hello, there… *frowns, thinking* Zach… right? You’ve grown quite a bit… *sighs then looks at the spring*

Desiree: *Groans as she begins to come to again. Slowly, she opens up her eyes then looks at Seph* Damn… it was real…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her, moving over her form, reaching out to check her forehead for signs of fever* You don’t want me to be free?

Zach: *grins* Sephiroth missed you a lot. I’m glad you’re back. Maybe now he’ll stop crying and keeping us awake at night. It wasn’t too bad I suppose but sometimes it got really distracting and quite out of control…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head then quickly shakes it* No, that’s not what… It’s just… Mother, she’s back?? *deeply frowns* That bitch came back and you accepted anything from her? *turns her back toward Seph as she deeply scowls*

Jenna: *blinks and looks at Zach* Sephiroth was crying… because of me? I never would have.. *softly sighs* I never meant for this to happen. *she slips off the rock then moves over to Zach. Soon enough, she gently sets her hand on his head and pats him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Desiree* Don’t use that language here, Desiree. *reaches out to grasp her arm, then squeezes it a bit hard momentarily* I didn’t say I did anything. *sounds out a sharp grunt* To be honest I dont know what to do. But the best outcome will be seen for everyone.

Zach: Yeah, he cries worse than Desiree. And it lasts longer than when I punch her. *grins as his head is patted*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.