The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I don’t have any questions for you… I just want to find Jenna and get this all sorted out. She wanted to come here, I came along for the hell of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: Jenna is currently asleep. There is no need to worry about my avatar.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Your what? *narrows his eyes* If she’s asleep, then why the hell do I need to be here? I only came for her benefit. I don’t need to be here… why should I be here? I already dealt with them before. I don’t want to do it again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: Avatar. It means a mortal vessel for another entity, usually of divine nature. *it does not seem to be overly phased by Seph’s aggressive questions* As for why you are here, that was your choice and your desires There is little more on that part to be spoken of. However, I do believe that both of you wish to deal with that which caused you to suffer for the last eight human years.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And I don’t need you to help me with any of that, let me assure you. *scowls* I don’t need a councellor, or assistance, or anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: *tilts its head* You are very self-centered. I hope you are aware of that. You may have been the one to create the split personality. However, you are not the one to be concerned about. You are indeed here just because you want to be here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, flustered, angry and insulted now* I created the split personality? You think it was me?! *growls loudly* I’ll hear no such thing from you, you stupid idiotic overgrown chicken! *glares* I did no such thing!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: On the contrary, it was indeed you who did such. Also, I am no “overgrown chicken”. I existed before such creatures ever were imagined. My purpose is far greater than that of produce. I am the Omega.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares* Oh great, a chicken with a God complex. *folds his arms, thoroughly annoyed* Tell Jenna to wake up and get this over and done with so we can get out of here again. I don’t want to stay here any longer than needed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: I repeat, I am no chicken. Chickens are mortal beings that have no perchance for intelligence. I am the Omega. As for Jenna, she is not permitted to be aware in this realm. That is why I am here. Even though I am dead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I really don’t understand that… why isn’t she allowed to be aware in this realm, yet I am? What’s so special about her? *snorts* And why can’t I talk to her here? I’m here for her help, I don’t need anything myself. So what’s going to happen?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: *narrows its eyes and seems to be a bit frustrated. It then speaks up once again* Jenna is my avatar. You are the avatar of nothing. There is your difference.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* What am I supposed to do then? Back out of this realm and tell her that she can’t enter it? She wanted to resolve something, so I led her here. But there is nothing she can resolve. And thus, this is pointless, isn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: Yes, I am afraid that the solution that was desired by this trip cannot be found here. Even though there are those who have power to do anything, the price is not worth it in this case. *it leans in closer so that its beak is in front of Seph’s face* Most will agree that the problem should be solved by the one who originally created it. Even if he is not of the age in which he actually created the problem. Still, this realm is not meant for mortals to bring their petty problems into.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, thinking* I created the problem.. in the past or in the future? If it occurs in the future, how can it affect the present? *shakes his head* I really don’t understand…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: You do not remember the event, is that not correct? You have not traveled in time to date as well. Thus, the moment that you choose to go back in time is not yet come to date. I cannot say when you make such a decision. I am not omnipotent. I am only the Omega.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then I don’t understand… it’s my fault, but… it hasn’t happened yet. *scowls, confused* We don’t need to be discussing anything, do we? I don’t even know why I’m still here. *sighs in frustration, then begins to move away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird: I am inclined to agree. There is not much that you will find of use here. My avatar’s plan was flawed in the fact that such tasks are not to be dealt with here. Even if you found one to take care of it, the price would be too great. *the bird then melts away into a small ball of black and red energy. As soon as it shifts form, it begins drifting toward Jenna’s body. Then, it circles around her body for a few moments, seeming to be stalling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, watching it* Tch… I knew it was pointless coming here. Jenna’s not going to resolve anything. *scowls to himself, then shakes his head, thoroughly irritated* Get lost….

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the ball of energy pauses in its circling. It then begins to reform itself. However, this time, it takes a form simliar to Jenna with her wings. However, it is wearing black and red armor that resembles the bird that was there before Sephiroth before* I do not believe you understand. I cannot “get lost”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Then get away from me. Coming here was pointless in the first place, so I need to get out of here again. *glares* Is that more appropriate of a response for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The apparition tilts its head. It then sadly shakes her head at him* I do not believe you listened to me before. I am a part of the one you know as Jenna. I am a remnant of what once was. I am a memory or a shadow of the being who gave it self up in order to join with mortals to become the Omega. She is my avatar. *she closes her eyes* Perhaps I can help you in a small way, since I am a part, albeit non-active.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I get it – you’re saying you’re a part of Jenna. *growls sharply* And if you’re the part that turned her insane and caused her to leave for eight years, then you can leave before I find a way to destroy you, or silence you forever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the apparation shakes her head* While my presence does not assist in keeping sanity in mortals, I am not the cause of such actions. The girl lost her sanity long before. I believe the breaking-point was when she was burnt to the stake after having lost her way of life. *the apparition then shakes her head. She then spreads her wings to form images of two Jenna, one is the sane Jenna that Sephy is in love with. This one is dressed in the armor that he’d probably be most familiar with. The other is the red-eyed insane Jenna, dressed in the skimpy, black-leather outfit* Still, the actually split in personality was formed by you, sir. You are the one who choose to heal her by locking away the damaged sections of her personality.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s all well and good, but – *growls* I don’t think you understand the reason I even came here in the first place. It was to put a stop to all of this, to put a stop to her going insane. Now, do I have to spell it out to you? *snarls louder, saying each word very stern, clearly, and pointedly* How – do – I – that?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.