The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,201 through 2,225 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at his words. She then shakes her head at him* Seph, I don’t want that. I don’t want you to believe me because you don’t feel like you have another choice.. I want you to honestly believe me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then give it more time. And don’t talk about it. Speak with your actions – not your words. That is what I do. Talk is cheap. *snuggles up against her arm, purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs at Sephiroth’s words. She then slowly nods at him* I shall try.. Bit I still don’t want you to be bitter about such things. *She then grins as he begins to purr. She gives him a mock-purring noise in return. Then, she slides in to snuggle against him as well* I love you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calmly* And I love you. Just as you are. *gently touches her nose, then closes his eyes* It’s still early. How about getting some more sleep, huh? Unless you wanted to do something at this hour. I can’t think of anything though. The children aren’t even awake for class yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes her head* You can’t think of a single thing that you want to do with me, alone, while all the children are asleep? *smirks at him. She then leans in to lick the ridge of his nose* You’re definitely getting old.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It has nothing to do with age. I am hardly the picture of ‘old’. *tries to gently move her ontop of him properly, purring* I really can’t think of a thing, no. Maybe… you can think of something…? *reaches up to caress her arm, grinning* You tend to have a more active imagination than I do… *speaks in a low voice*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* You really do want me to choose what we should do right now? Are you positive that giving me such power would be preferrable to you? *she chuckles in a devious manner. She then leans up to kiss Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins as he is kissed, seeming very pleased. He begins to nod, then purrs in reply* *”If this is one of your choices on what to do then no, I have no objections at all so far… *moves his arms around her middle, cuddling onto her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins at Sephiroth. She then suddenly reaches up and tries to flip him around on the bed, wanting him on his back* Are you completely certain that you want me to do whatever I can think of?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little confused as Jenna turns him onto his back, but doesn’t protest* Of course – I told you. I give you full permission to do whatever you like. *begins to purr at her in a suggestive manner, grinning. He lazily stretches his limbs out, seeming to be waiting for her to move onto him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well, as long as you are positive that is what you want. *With that, she climbs up onto him then rubs her hands along his arms. She’d slowly pulls his arms upward, toward the bed post. Then, she suddenly casts a spell to bind his arms in handcuffs while his hands are poking around one of the bed post spokes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her as she moves over him, assuming that she’s going to get straight into the beginnings of sexual intercourse. When she pulls his arms upwards, he seems a little confused, but purrs anyway. When he finds his hands bound to the bedposts, he wiggles his arms slightly* What are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *runs her hands down his arms after she finishes cuffing Sephiroth. She then leans in to kiss him* Hmm.. . Oh, this will just be a bit of fun, my love. Do not worry much. *she winks at him. She then reaches down to start removing his boxers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to pull his arms out of the binds, but can’t. He continues to wiggle, confused* Fun? How is restricting my movement fun? I can’t touch you. I can’t join in… *seems quite disappointed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, you can join in. You just need to be more more creatives than normal. *she finishes taking off his boxers. She then tosses them to the side of the room. After that, she leans in to lick his abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks down at her, wiggling. He moves a leg up, and tries to caress any part of her body he can reach with the knee and his calf* Phh… Creative, hm? It’s not easy, you know… *tries to move his head towards her so he can attempt to kiss her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… I never said a word about this way being fun. Not a word at all. *she grins, keeping her head too low for a bit. Then, she suddenly springs up toward his face and meets his lips with a passionate kiss. As she does this, she begins to send Sephiroth the knowledge she has about bondage sex via telepathy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tilts his head up to kiss her, once again yanking at his bindings to try and join in more than he is currently* *”You find this pleasurable? Or only when you are the one leading?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *breaks off the kiss. She then reaches over to caress the side of his face* This just makes things more interesting. *smirks* Anyway, you said that I can do whatever it is that I wanted. *she smirks at him. She then leans in to gently nip at the tip of his nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs slightly as Jenna nips on his nose, finding her current practises to be strange. He struggles a bit against the binds once more, then tries to hold her lower half in his legs, grunting* *”This makes things quite hard…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Yes, that’s why you need to think much more creatively than normal. *She lowers herself so that she’s pressing up against him. She then begins to playfully nibble on the left side of his neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to struggle underneath her, trying to rub his body up against his, tilting his head so he can try to kiss her, ending up biting at her ear instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles, but doesn’t scold Sephiroth at all. Instead, she continues to play with him, wanting to build him up to a crescendo. Once he’s prepared, she begins to actively have sex with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues fighting against his bindings as Jenna teases him, loudly purring once Jenna initiates sex, still trying to participate as much as possible without his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally finishes up with having sex with Sephiroth. She pants then grins at him* That was fun. *she smirks and moves in to kiss nose. Then, she suddenly climbs off the bed and heads to the bathroom, not bothering to unbind Sephers*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,201 through 2,225 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.