The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 10 posts - 2,251 through 2,260 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head in disbelief to Sephiroth’s comments. She then softly laughs* Seph, you are one of the tallest men from your planet. Not to mention, you are most certainly the strongest. It makes no sense that you are so afraid of being mocked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… you don’t have a reputation to uphold so I don’t think you’ll be able to understand it. *washes her hair, then gently guides her under the shower stream once he is done with that* May I resume fondling you after this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, initially not certain what to make out of Seph’s request. She then chuckles and nods* Sure. Though.. How the hell can you be so formal about that? You are such a twisted man, Seph. *she grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems quite pleased and runs his hands through her hair, both rinsing it out as well as combing it with his fingers. After he is done with that, he places his hands over her chest, averting his gaze downwards* Are you sure you don’t want to have an early lunch? Breakfast left me… hungry. For more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a half-felt groan toward Seph then shakes her head* Seph, it hasn’t even been an hour. You are absolutely insatiable. *chuckling, she moves in to kiss his lips, breaking it off after a few moments* Such a perverted male now of days…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… *leans in to join her in the kiss, loudly purring as they do so. He seems a little dissapointed as it ends and reaches up to gently stroke the side of her face with his fingers* If you’re tired… all you have to do is lay there and enjoy the ride. *mumbles quietly* If I took the lead, I promise I wouldn’t go too quickly for you. I think I know your pace by now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s words. She then playfully pokes his stomach* I didn’t say for a moment that I was tired. I said that you are insatiable. Always wanting more. *she grins. She then leans up against the wall and wagges her right index finger in a beaconing manner* Well, if you want it, then take your snack.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves closer to her, leaning one arm against the wall as he stands over her, loudly purring as he does so* Oh… you’re giving your consent, are you…? *presses himself up against her and gently moves a hand between her legs so he can begin delicately teasing her, wanting to get her excited so he can initiate another round of sex*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lazily grins* With a knock-out like you, it doesn’t take much to get your way.. *closes her eyes as Sephiroth begins to tease her. Soon enough, she become very receptive to his advances*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just keeps his body pressed up against her as he is gentle in his advances, grinning with a small sense of pride as he watches how receptive she is being. Soon enough, he lowers his head to kiss her, moving his arms around her so he can move her off the wall and properly enter her so he can begin the act of intercourse*

End thread, yo.

Viewing 10 posts - 2,251 through 2,260 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.