The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her, then grins slightly, taking the journals from her* Thanks. Though I doubt it’s anything legible, you know. *sets it down on the table, then resumes watching the infants, seeming quite fascinated by them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head. She then glances down at the infants* This isn’t the first time that you’ve seen children this young Seph…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, you’re right. *frowns slightly as he glances back up at her* Are you saying that it’s wrong of me to show interest in them? *scowls slightly* That’s not a very goood thing to suggest…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That’s not it… You just seem to be… *Shrugs* It seems like that’s the only thing you care about at the moment. *sighs* Do as you wish. *moves toward the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her, then moves out of the room, following her to the bed* What? What? Is that what you think? No… *shakes his head* No. *moves to sit down next to her, looking quite unhappy with her statement now. He reaches out to delicately touch her shoulder* That’s not it… I just didn’t want to go out in the first place. I couldn’t stand being away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph and simply nods. She then leans over so that she can begin removing her boots, not really saying much of anything*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lie down on the bed beside her, saying nothing for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tosses her boots to the side. She then slides up next to Seph and cuddles up against him. She wraps her arms around his waste and tightly holds onto him. She then sets her forehead against his upper arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *responds to Jenna’s advances and affections with a loud purr, then he wraps his arms around her, drawing her into a gentle hug* Any better now? *yawns slightly, closing his eyes. Nothing outstanding is bothering him or concerning him right now so he is quite relaxed and at ease*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Just go to sleep, Seph. I’m certain you’re tired after all that went on today. *closes her eyes, sighing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* What? *sits up a bit, moving over her, speaking in a low gentle voice* I am tired, but I want to know what’s wrong with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him* Hmm? I’m fine, Seph. Why do you keep on asking that question? *shakes her head* I’m just letting you do as you please, that’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems discontent as he lies down again, resting his head on the pillow* Oh… alright then. *closes his eyes, relaxing out on the bed* Computer, turn the overhead lights off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Order confirmed. *the lights soon dim and turn off*

Jenna: *snuggles up even more against Seph* Good night, my love. Sleep well. *yawns and begins to drift off to sleep. At least, she does until the twins begin to cry. She then sighs and slides off the bed to check up on them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You should too. *goes to sleep not long after Jenna, soon in dream-land himself. He begins to lightly snore once properly asleep, not waking up at all when the infants cry and make noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *spends the next few weeks avoiding speaking much about anything of importance to Seph. She just supports him whenever he asks for it and remains by his side. She also spends a good amount of the time taking care of the new children, feeding them with formula, since neither her nor Seph can give them breast milk, changing their diapers, and so on. She also seems to care less about Aeris’s demands to return back to her home. Instead, she mutters about a healer being useful whenever Aeris may speak to her.

At the moment, she is sitting on the bed, holding onto Dimitri and feeding him. Meanwhile, she is skimming through Seph’s journals once more. Seeming to be going through what her mate had written while she was pregnant once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is relatively bored today, and shows as much in the mundane tasks he undertakes. He has spent the first half of the day finding laundry that needs doing, and is now occupying himself with adjusting furniture positions in the infant’s room, also tidying it up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes note when Dimitri is done eating. So, she brings the boy up to her shoulder and begins to pat his back. However, she is very careful with the motion, not wanting to hit the boy’s soft wings as she burps him. She also continues to read over the journal entries as she burps the boy* Do you hate me…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues his clean up, not seeming to hear her for now. There is a slight thump as he moves a closet around, pushing it into the corner of the room. Then he opens it up and begins rearranging the junk inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head and sets the journal to the side. She then picks up Dimitri, noticing that he is tired. Soon enough, she moves into the nursery and gently pries the boy off her shoulder. Then, she sets him down into his crib* Do you plan on doing that all day long.. again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands up properly, glancing back at Jenna* Pardon me? *raises an eyebrow, then grunts* Are you talking to the infant, or me? If me… yes. This place is a trash heap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* You’ve done that too often. It’s never right. Is nothing right here any longer? *she shakes her head. She then moves out of the room, intending to return back to her reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her behaviour, frustrated. He dumps what he’s doing on the ground, irritated. He approaches Jenna, his expression still rather annoyed* What the hell is your problem? I keep asking you what’s wrong, and you keep blowing me off. I’m not going to play this stupid game with you much longer. If you have something on your mind – say it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph and shrugs. She then slides his journals over to him. It is open to one of the entries that he had written two to three months ago*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes and reads the journal entry, then snaps the book shut and throws it over his shoulder* Do you honestly expect anything in that time period to be sane and logical?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.