The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* A pity… I would have enjoyed the time with you alone… It’s been so long. *shrugs and opens up a portal. She then stands to the side and waits for Seph to go through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hurriedly jumps through the portal, then tumbles out the other side, and landing hard on his back out the other side once he hits the ground* Damn it.. *rubs his back and slowly gets to his feet, moving away from the portal hole because he’s too used to getting hit by Jenna moments after doing this sort of thing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and shakes her head. She then mutters* No sense of the moment at all… nor romance. *she then calmly walks through the portal. She stumbles a bit as she exits. However, she manages to land on her feet. She then looks at Seph* Go get your food… *she then moves into the base so that she can set up the new bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, then springs into the air and flies off, teleporting somewhere unknown*

Zach: *tries to push Aeris out of the infant’s room, wanting to protect them from the strange liar lady* Get out! Desiree’s right. You should get out of here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally makes it to the lower level. She seems to be a bit down. Shaking her head, she just concentrates on setting up her new bed, not even noticing what Zach is doing to Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *yells* Now get out!! *once Aeris is out of the room, he shuts the door with himself inside, along with Desiree and the infants*

Aeris: *whimpers, stumbling back. She glances back at Jenna, then sighs at her* Tell your kids that I’m not a bad person… can you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t respond to Aeris at first. Instead, she just positions the box springs on the bed frame. Once it is in position, she moves to the side to look for a skirt to hide the box. She is still quite a bit down on the fact that Seph didn’t even try to consider her suggestion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Hey? *moves over to Jenna, trying to get her attention, making a note of her current mood* What’s wrong? Are you OK? *reaches out to put a hand on her shoulder, seeming concerned*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tries to brush Aeris’s hand away* I’m fine, girl. It’s none of your concern. *shakes her head and snorts. She then positions the bed skirt on the box springs. Soon enough, she places the mattress on the bed. She then goes to find a mattress cover that is available and of the right size* I’m perfectly fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: No, you’re clearly not. Talk to me. What’s wrong? *looks around the area* And where’s Sephy? *blinks, moving back slightly* You guys aren’t fighting again already, are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* Seph was hungry. He didn’t take my offer to eat out together and be alone for a bit. *Shrugs* It’s his decision. There’s no fighting involved there. I’m letting him do as he pleases. That is all. *she finds a pad and begins putting it on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Hmm… maybe you guys can do that another time? Let him know what’s wrong. You need to tell him stuff – otherwise he’ll never get it. So yeah, just tell him. *grins* He doesn’t understand much at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Aeris* Mind your own business* I brought you here to this time because I needed someone to help with the delivery. Not for your conversation. *snorts. She then finishes with the mattress pad. Soon enough, she begins putting sheets on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I’m just trying to help, that’s all. You understand, right? *sighs at her and slowly shakes her head* Can you send me back home? If you’re not going to be nice to me or be friendly… I don’t want anybody to be mean to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glance at Aeris and snorts* I’ll consider it. *shakes her head as she finishes putting on the sheets. She then mutters* We forgot to get pillows… *glances at Aeris once more. She then snorts and moves up the stairs, intending to leave the island again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Didn’t you… already have pillows? *sighs and sits down on the bed, letting Jenna go*

Sephiroth: *returns to the island soon and heads down the stairs, entering the kitchen, carrying several containers of take-away chinese food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is gone for nearly an hour. She spends some times picking out new pillows for both herself and Seph. She also picks out sheets without flowery designs, wanting something new on the bed. Once she gathers these items, she steals some new clothing for the new infants, as well as formula for them. Then, she returns back to Halcyon and heads down the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *by the time Jenna returns, Sephy is in the infant’s room, and leaning over the crib, just watching them, quiet. He seems rather calm in his demeanor, and nowhere near as bothered as he was before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finishes setting up the bed all together. She then shakes her head and moves to Seph’s library. From there, she examines the mess that Seph had left behind in her chair there. She then begins to drag the chair out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains where he is, leaning over the crib, telepathically humming to the new infants, keeping a close watch on their behaviour. He sits up a bit as he hears the noises outside of the room, then steps out, standing at the door of the library to watch what Jenna is doing, saying nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint, surprised yelp as she bumps her back into Seph while she is dragging the chair out of the room. She then glances back at him* Hello..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her* What exactly are you doing in here? I wouldn’t expect you to come in here at all, Jen. About the only reason you ever do step in here is because I’m in here myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs and just silently points at the wet spot on the chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see… *moves out of the way, allowing her to get past. He moves away entirely, returning to the infant’s room, checking up on them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she finishes dragging the chair out. She then teleports it into the same room as the old mattress and casts a spell to set it on fire as well. As soon as that is done, she grabs Seph’s journals, especially the ones that he’s recently written in. Then, she moves to Seph’s location and hands him the journals* You should probably read what’s in them if you can’t remember them.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.