The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances down the hole* ~We are over the office of the director for this facility. And as far as I see, that is a couch. It should be relatively safe for either of us to land on.~ *glances up at him* ~So, make up your mind or I’ll go first.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs, then shuffles forwards, falling down the hole. He bounces off the couch at the bottom, landing on the floor in a heap a moment later* *”Okay, your turn…”* *gets to his feet and brushes himself off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly slides out of the opening then drops to the floor as well. She gracefully lands on the couch then jumps down onto the floor* Much better.. *glances over at him* ~I assume you’re doing alright so far, correct?~ *looks about, trying to determine where she should start looking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rubs his arm* Yeah, I’m doing alright so far, I suppose. *peers out the door, then slowly heads towards it, opening it a crack so he can glance out into the hallway* It would be better if I knew what we were looking for…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finds the director’s computer and quickly swipes the keyboard and begins to hack into the database* Mmm-hmm… Well, I think it’s best you leave it to me to find the information. To date, you’ve never been good at that aspect. *continues to crack into the files, searching for the locaiton of the artifact that she was hired to acquire*

*meanwhile, there is a guard moving down the hall, doing his nightly rounds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Jenna, there’s a patrolling person in a yellow uniform with a gun, outside.”* *scowls* *”His behaviour is casual, he hasn’t seen us yet. Should I knock him out? Warp his mind? Or let you do it?”* *growls at her* *”Hurry up with what you’re doing there. You don’t want him to discover you and radio his findings back to the rest of his unit, do you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* ~Seph, if he hasn’t spotted us, then there’s no reason to worry that much. But if you want to do something with him now, go ahead.~ *continues browsing through the files* ~As for hurrying up, some things take time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Some things take time, sure, but if it’s time you don’t have, then hurry the hell up before he spots us!”* *scowls and moves over to her desk, peering at the screen* *”What is that, anyway? Any luck?”* *narrows his eyes and keeps a close watch of the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* ~Not quite yet, but I should in a few…~ *frowns as she notices the door inch open another few inches then narrows her eyes at him* ~Did you open the door and forget to close it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* *”I didn’t forget. I opened it. I didn’t close it again.”* *glares at the doorway and moves off the desk again, stealthily moving back towards the door* *”Why? He’s not looking at us, is he?”* *makes a soft threatening growl and moves up against the back of the door, ready to attack if needed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Because, a door that is open and not supposed to be open might attract attention, Seph.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~I would have thought that you knew that much.~ *returns to typing then grins as she finds the information she’s looking for* ~Perfect.. It’s in a storage room on the second lower basement.~ *quickly closes out of the programs and straightens up* ~Are you ready to go?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is currently not paying attention to her at all. At this current moment in time, he is lying in wait behind the door, silent and stiff, battle ready, and ready to charge at a second’s notice. He is attentively listening to the movement outside of the door, his attention on the door itself should it move slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph as she watches him then moves over to his side. She swiftly picks him up then walks back over to the opening to the vent system and tries to shove him inside* ~I’m done here. Let’s go.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly as Jenna picks him up, loudly growling at her, not at all liking being humiliated like this. He swiftly kicks out with his foot, trying to kick her between the legs, snarling* *”Some warning next time, you crazy woman!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in pain and glares at him* ~You are aware that I can do a lot worse things than just make you a physical child, right.~ *scowls* ~And you were actually saying my name earlier…~ *shakes her head and shoves him up into the vent system*

*The guard looks up as he hears the noise in the office and calls out* Who’s there? *points his flashlight toward the door and heads over toward it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If it weren’t for the fact we are in trouble right now, I’d do a lot worse also!”* *snarls and moves back into the vent, quickly crawling along as fast as he can, also trying to minimize the amount of noise he is making*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she hears the guard and quickly moves to the side of the room, hiding in the shadows since she knows she doesn’t have enough time to get into the vent before the guard enters the room. First, she creates a spell to generate an electromagnetic pulse that would short out all the electronics in the nearest levels then silently waits for the guard. Not long afterwards, the guard nervously enters the room, for this is about his first time actually checking out unusual activity. Jenna remains in the shadows until the guard is well into the room then rushes at him and swiftly grips onto his neck before slashing it open as she twists it in order to break it as well. Thus, Jenna would climb up into the vent about five minutes after Sephiroth did*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is already near the end of the vent, before it breaks up into other sections* *”What took you so long?”* *narrows his eyes at her, though with the amount of light in the vent, she may only be able to see his glowing eyes narrow at her and not the rest of the pouty expression* *”You’re the one who wants to do this swiftly. Stop wasting time.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at him* ~If you hadn’t done that little tantrum, I doubt the guard would have noticed. As it is, well, I doubt he’ll notice much of anything anymore.~ *reaches out to get a good hold on the vent with a bloodied clawed glove then fully pulls herself up into the vents*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* *”I was not having a tantrum. You are taking too long to do anything. If you had sent me on this as a solo mission, I would already be done by now.”* **folds his arms* Which way are we going now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at him and crawls over to him before pressing the blood-covered set of claws against his face* ~Well, I didn’t exactly force you to come at all. So stop complaining about that element. This is my task and thus I will do it MY way.~ *lowers her hand then nudges him* ~We need to head down to start with. There should be an elevator shaft that we can exit into about thirty feet down that way.~ *points in the needed direction*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I already told you why I came.”* *moves his head away, glaring at the blood* *”Don’t touch me with that. Who knows where it’s been.”* *glares at her* *”Fine, you want to do it your way? Go ahead. Lead the way.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* ~I tend to know where the hell my hands have been. Anyway, what does it matter? I’ve never seen you close to being sick before.~ *gently nudges him once more* ~I also told you which way to go. Now, you’re in front, so go ahead. I’ll be right behind you.~ *sends him a short psychic message that indicates which way he should go to intercept with the elevator shaft*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flattens his back against the vent, glaring up at her* *”No, I’m tired of it. You lead. I seem to keep earning your ire, so fine, lead the way and I can’t get into any trouble then.”* *grumbles and shakes his head* *”But if you’re really sure…”* *shuffles up ahead quickly, heading for the elevator shaft*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then softly chuckles, shaking her head* ~You haven’t earned my ire. Trust me, if you had done that, you would be dead.~ *recommences crawling through the vents once Seph gets moving then softly mutters under her breath* Though, I could use a good lay after all this…

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.