The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at her as she pats his head* Don’t belittle me, female. *steps back from her and irritably shakes his head, neatening his hair again with his hands* What about you? Why do I have to endure this while you get to stay normal size? I wasn’t much bigger than you. What makes you think your shoulders will fit into wherever it is you’re trying to squeeze into? *glares*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Crosses her arms at Seph* I am most definitely slimmer than you are as an adult. And I wasn’t trying to belittle you. *shakes her head at him then heads over to the opening, pausing as she spots his sword on the ground* Oh…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What, oh? *growls* Are you trying to imply that I am fat? How are you slimmer than me? Or do you mean smaller? *grunts* I admit that I’m by no means small sized or a featherweight, but I’m certainly not fat!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I meant I am not as muscled. Muscle has mass, Seph. I am slim and lean, but not bulked up with muscles like you are. *kneels down and picks up the masamune, not seeming to have much problem in doing that much. Then, she turns around and holds it out for him* I think this might be a problem for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How is it a problem for me? *reaches out to to take the sword from her, struggling a bit as he takes it. The sword’s blade promptly scrapes along the ground, causing him to hiss, not wanting to damage the blade* Great.. *snarls* Can you send it somewhere for safekeeping?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* You should still have all your abilities? Where have you been holding it when it’s not on your person. *holds out her hand, offering to take the sword again* But if you want me to keep it safe, I will.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *offers the sword back to her again, frowning as he has difficultly trying to move it without damaging it further* Yes, I would appreciate it if you keep it safe. *finally manages to offer the hilt end to her after some clumsy manouevering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods and picks up the sword from him then sends it into her sub-space pocket. Like before, she doesn’t have much trouble picking it up, but that doesn’t mean that she’d ever be able to balance it enough to swing it. Once she sends his sword to sub-space, she moves toward the shaft opening* Well, are you coming or staying up here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I suppose I will come now. I came through the portal because you have a knack for injuring yourself, or getting in over your head. I would not have come through if I had known you were going to turn me into a waist-high sized bedwetting brat. *snarls in annoyance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over him* Bed-wetting? *blinks then shrugs* Whatever that means, I doubt you would do such anyway. You have, after all, retained your knowledge, personality, and other elements of your normal psyche. All I did was reform your body. I also made certain that your psychic powers wouldn’t diminish. *kneels down next to the opening* Well, go ahead in then.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he moves over to the duct opening and glares back at her before crawling inside* You owe me after this. *snarls and begins to move down the duct* I have no idea where we are going, or why we’re here. The air in here is stuffy and it smells funny… I want to get out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at Seph as she slips into the duct as well, using her claws to help keep her grip. She then glares at him, her eyes faintly illuminated by the fire-like quality of her irises, but not nearly as much as Mako eyes would glow* Be quiet, Seph. ~If you must complain to me, complain this way at the very least.~ *shakes her head and continues climbing down, pausing as she notices he’s passed the fourth level down* ~There, that passage, take it. I’ll be right behind you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *quickly moves ahead, trying to be quiet despite the fact he’s annoyed, hates the situation he’s in and wants to complain. When she tells him to take the indicated passage, he slows down, soon coming to a stop, more than likely blocking the way* *”Why are we here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she notices that Seph has stopped by accidentally setting her foot on the top of his head. She quickly pulls her foot back before putting much pressure on his head and frowns down at him* ~You already know why we’re here, Seph. Well.. You know why I’m here. I was requested to gather an artifact that the dragons don’t want in human hands. You came because you think I’m accident prone or something. Now, please, move into the next shaft.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her another death glare when she steps on his head, making a loud aggressive growl before moving further down the air duct* *”I will if you decide not to use me as a stepping ladder!”* *snorts and moves ahead, crouching down on his hands and knees as he moves ahead through the next air conditioning duct ahead of them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls, a bit irritated at Sephy’s tone. She then releases a deep sigh and pivots herself so she can slip into the horizontal shaft as well.* ~I didn’t think my foot was there for that long… Anyway, you didn’t tell me that you stopped. How was I supposed to know when I couldn’t see you?~ *slowly moves through the shaft, most likely moving slower than Seph since she’s larger than him at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”How can you not see? Are you blind?”* *glares back at her, his turquoise coloured eyes glowing brightly as they glare back at her, casting dim light into the area* *”I can see very well in low light. Can’t you?”* *turns his head ahead of him again and quickly moves ahead on his hands and knees* *”This duct stinks. I wanna get out…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly hisses* ~I can see, but you were below and behind me. To put it simply, you were in my blind spot.~ *deeply frowns* ~And slow down, Seph. You don’t have a clue where you’re going.~ *continues to dig her claws into the sides of the vent to help her pull herself along* ~And this vent doesn’t stink that badly.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Are you kidding me? It smells like rotting and decay.”* *stops over a vent and peers through the grate* *”Where exactly are we? And what kind of artifact are you going to steal?”* *sniffs the air through the vent and quickly moves on, hissing* *”Smells like a toilet.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses and stops altogether, rather irritated at Seph* ~Get back here, Seph! We are in an central air conditioning vent.~ *crosses her arms and irritably taps her claws against the metal in front of her* ~And by the smell, I’d say there’s a men’s restroom to the left about four, maybe five rooms down. Now, get back here and maybe I’ll explain the artifact.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls back at her, then begins to move back, sighing* Fine… *grunts and turns around in the vent, crawling back towards her* “Fine, I’m back here with you, moving nowhere. Explain this artifact to me now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* ~I was waiting for you to get back over here.~ *softly snorts* ~I thought you came here with the desire to keep me safe from whatever the hell it is that you think I’m prone to.~ *begins pulling herself forward again* ~As for the artifact.. I believe, if I recall what the message said.. that it is just a simple power core that the dragons used to use millennia ago. Overall, it’s rather useless, but they don’t want humans to have it in order to maintain the status quo.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”So they just want it back so they can brag about it?”* *snorts* *”Pretty dumb if you ask me.”* *slowly shakes his head* *”And yes, I came to make sure you won’t do anything stupid. You’ve already stood on my head, but you will do worse soon, I’m sure.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes flash with brilliant light, akin to a firestorm, for a brief moment as she glares at him* ~Very funny. I told you, you failed to tell me that you had stopped. And they want it back so the humans won’t question what they consider to be truth. Humans have determined that dragons are nothing more than myths, and the dragons would rather keep it that way. When the humans did know that dragons were alive, they were nearly exterminated completely.~ *finally stops over a vent that leads to a large office and begins to use magic to take off the cover. Once the cover falls off the vent, she glances at Seph* ~Do you want to go first, or shall I?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *backs down and lowers his head a bit as he sees the fire in her eyes. When the vent comes off the duct, he carefully inches towards her, peering down the hole* *”I’d jump down there if I knew what I was going to land on, and where we were.”* *scowls*

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.