The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *yelps in pain and stumbles back* Virgo will eat you alive! Virgo hate you much! Virgo will- *she is suddenly silenced as he form melts away. In fact, both Virgo and Vixen seem to vanish as a surge of energy moves through the area. However, the duration of this surge is rather quick and might be hard to notice*

Meanwhile, Jenna’s body is crumpled on the ground amoungst the rubble. Her wings are still out, but neither are in good condition. In fact, Jenna only has about a foot left of her right wing before it abruptly ends in a bleeding stump. The other wing has been twisted and bent in ways that show that it has been broken in about three different locations. As for Jenna’s main body, it is simply charred and still motionless. She is lying on her right side and wedged between and under a few slabs of rock that had fallen due to the force of the blast that hit Jenna. Overall, there is no question that she is dead at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his defenses up as Virgo yells at him. As her form melts away, he is left standing there, not trusting the fact that she is gone for a few minutes. He slowly shakes his head and snorts as he figures out that she’s not coming back, and moves over to Jenna’s corpse, moving some of the rubble aside to get to her properly. He quietly sighs and picks her up, carrying her back out into the area, heading back the way they came* Let’s get out of here. Aeris. Use the device.

Aeris: Huh? Oh, right… *holds it out, aiming it at Sephy and Jenna, holding onto the other end herself. She activates the device, and lets it teleport them to the location it was programmed for*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains limp and lifeless for several minutes. However, as Sephy carries her, her body would slowly begin to heat up, rather than heal up like it normally does when she dies. Also, flickers of flames seem to jump about her damaged feathers*

The device is set to take the user to Halcyon’s general location. Sephiroth, Aeris, and Jenna would step into a large grazing field used by several herds. Thus, the area is also frequented by predators. They are about 5 miles north-west of the cavern entrance to Halcyon’s network of caves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he is made aware of Jenna’s situation when her heat seeps through his clothing. He scowls as they are teleported to the large open field and he grunts, setting Jenna down, not recognising the area at all* Stay here with her. *jumps into the air to rise higher and get a better view of his surroundings*

Aeris: Pardon me? *sighs and crouches down next to Jenna’s body as Sephy ‘leaves’ through the treetops, and moves to lay her on her side* I don’t know why you interferred with my Sephy, but after all this mess is over, we’re going back home…

Sephiroth: *lands again, then silently picks up Jenna’s body, carrying it off with him towards the cliff face where Jenna’s base is hiding in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The flames continue to skip about Jenna’s wings, seeming to grow in number with each passing second. At times, they threaten to set Sephiroth’s clothes on fire. Still, despite this activity, the rest of Jenna’s body remains dead and limp. In fact, if it were at all possible, it’d look like her condition were deteriorating rather than healing up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls suspiciously as he continues to carry Jenna’s body along with him, soon holding it out in front of him at an arm’s length between the palms of his hands, not wanting to get burned by the flames. He narrows his eyes at the wings, glaring at the feathers* I’m not doing anything disagreeable. Stop catching fire.

Aeris: *follows along after him, shaking her head* You’re… talking to a dead body there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her hands twitch slightly. Still, it doesn’t look like her body is healing up as it should when she revives. Meanwhile, the fire amongst her feathers begins to ignite into a full-own torrent while the chopped off wing bursts into flame and reforms. Considering how close Sephiroth is to her, a blast of magical energy that is released as her wings ignite would smash into his body. It is also possible that Aeris would be hit by the same blast. Not long afterwards, Jenna’s entire body would become completely consumed by the flames as the wings pull in to wrap around her form in a protective manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes suspiciously as the wings behave oddly, then loudly hisses in pain as the magical surge of energy smashes into him, causing him to drop Jenna’s corpse entirely. He just backs away as she catches on fire, glaring* Well, that’s interesting….

Aeris: She just… she just caught fire! What did you do, Sephy!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

The flames continue to consume Jenna’s form for several moments. Soon enough, her body reforms and she stands on the ground near to where Sephy had dropped her. Aside from her wings still being exposed and on fire, she appears placid for the moment. Also, her eyes are closed and she doesn’t appear to be quite awake yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t do anything to her, Aeris. Now shut up. *growls* We can’t just leave her out here in the middle of nowhere. Fly ahead and see if you can find out how far away the cliff edge is. Her home is in there, and I can drop her off there. *picks up Jenna again, carrying her the way he’s been moving*

Aeris: I don’t know how to estimate distance… *sighs* And what? You’re dropping her off? What are you going to do after that’s done?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes snap open as soon as Sephiroth touches her in order to pick her up. At the moment, they are blazing with the same flames as her wings and slit, akin to the dragons whose heritage she shares. One might say that her eyes appear demonic at the moment. She coldly looks at Seph for a moment then releases another wave of magical power to fling him away from her. Despite her aggressive actions, she doesn’t speak nor show much emotion at all in her facial expressions.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what I’m going to do. Probably fly off and explore this planet. I’m not staying around here after all that’s happened, that’s for sure. *loudly snorts, then snarls as Jenna flings him away from her, caught off guard by it. He crashes in a heap on the ground nearby, scowling* Damn… get back. *snarls* She’s crazy. *yells at Jenna* Damn you, what the hell is wrong with you now!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to stare at Seph, silent aside from the crackling of the flames that create her wings. Meanwhile, on the ground below and near her feet, the flora begins to quickly wilt away, as if it’s life were being sapped out of it. As she stares at Sephy, the air about him would start to heat up as if invisible flames were forming about him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at Aeris* Run. Now. *creates a protective barrier around himself, which crackles slightly with energy as he keeps it charged* You want a fight? *narrows his eyes, growling, rising off the ground as if to show off. He is actually preparing to fly off if need be* Bring it on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem that much interested in much of anything. In fact, she loses interest in Sephy as soon as he moves out of her sight and turns her attention to Aeris. She looks at the woman for a few moments then begins to heat up the air about her, just seeming to need to kill everything in her nearby range. Meanwhile, a small stream of blood would start to flow down from the corner of her lip and her nose, indicating that she is not in the best of condition at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *loudly yelps as Jenna sets her sights on her instead and whimpers at Sephy as if asking for his help* What do I do? She looks really mad… *stares back at Jenna, frightened of her* Please don’t hurt me, I didn’t do anything to you…

Sephiroth: *snarls* I said run, you idiot! *levitates over to Aeris and shoves her, growling* Run, now! I’ll handle this woman. *lands again, growling at Jenna* Do you want to fight me or not? I don’t know why the hell you’re behaving like this, but we got you out of that place we had been held prisoner in. The least you could do is say thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly tilts her head as her attention is drawn to Sephiroth again. Her wings pulse for a moment then she tosses her right hand out in his direction and sends a pulse of destructive magical energy at him. The wave would set fire to anything it hits, so even if it doesn’t hit Sephy, it’d tear up quite a bit of ground and set several plants ablaze. Meanwhile, Jenna’s lips move, but what comes out of her cannot be described as talking. Instead, an ethereal whisper filled with what would seem to be multiple vocal cords emits from her. This voice is also not speaking any known language and could best be described by a mortal as a demonic tongue*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls in anger at Jenna and springs into the air, avoiding the blast that comes his way, growling at her as it sets fire to some of the things it hits* What the hell are you doing, woman? Do you want a fight or not? *sends a sharp pulse of psionic energy her way, attempting to slam her down with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in pain and stumbles as soon as the energy blast hits her. She is not quite correctly revived, so she is not fully aware of her surroundings. For this reason, she easily was hit by the blast. Even after she stops stumbling, she just spreads her wings and remains standing, uninterested in Sephiroth or anything that isn’t directly at eye-level. So, she soon turns her attention back to Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Snarls* So what’s wrong, not interested in fighting already? That’s pretty pathetic of you, not even willing to continue the fight after starting. You should finish what you start, you know. *growls and dips down out of the sky, rushing at her, attempting to slam into her with the full weight of his body via his elbow and shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint hiss as Sephiroth slams into her, but becomes silent all-together as she smashes into a tree. She’d simply fall to the ground after that, completely out cold. However, after several moments, her body would ignite into flames again, taking the tree she landed against with it. Not long after all of that, all that’d be left in the spot where she was would be ashes and dust.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just simply stays back out of the way as he watches Jenna’s corpse catch fire, and set fire to the tree along with it. He raises an eyebrow as he watches the pile of ashes, half expecting her to rise from them again to attack her. When nothing happens immediately, he turns his attention to Aeris and grunts* It’s over. See you later, I’m out of here. *springs into the air and flies away high into the air, intending to leave the island, soon a speck in the sky*

Aeris: Where, are you going, Sephy? *yelps* Come back!! *watches him fly off, then whimpers and turns her attention to Jenna’s ashes* Oh, man… I don’t want to be stuck here. *looks around, feeling lost and suddenly very alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her body reform out of what seems like a firery light after about fifteen minutes of her being dead the second time. This time around, she has no wings about her and is reformed correctly. After another few minutes of just lying on the ground, she groans then shifts about before pushing herself up to her feet. She coughs and slowly opens up her eyes, completely unaware as to what happened earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *has remained in the area, but is now leaning against one of the many trees, trying to think about how she’s going to survive here. When Jenna revives and coughs, she cautiously inches her way over to the woman, standing in front of her* Are you alright now, ma’am?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Dusts herself off then frowns at Aeris* Ma’am? *blinks then snorts* How the hell did I get here? I don’t recall opening any rifts to return to Earth. *looks about* Where the hell did Sephiroth go?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.