The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 10 posts - 1,051 through 1,060 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: As you wish. You may leave. I have been informed that waiting around for clothing to cleanse is a boring task for humans. *scans the clothing that he had put into the washer and activates a few drones to more properly sort the clothing based on the type as well as color*

Jenna: *pulls out the blank books from her sub-space pocket and frowns as she wonders where to put them. After a moment, she walks into the main bedroom and sets them down on the bed, hoping that Seph will find them. With that, she moves into the bathing room to relax*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, not really knowing what to say* Hmph… good. I don’t care for that task either, I have to admit. *walks out of the room, leaving Centras’ drones to do the work. He heads down the stairs and into Jenna’s quarters, pausing as he notices the books on the bed* *”Jenna? What are these?”* *inches closer to the books, picking some up to examine* *”Some of these do not look like something you’ve kept around.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances toward the main room and silently moves toward the doorway. She stops just next to the doorway and glances in on the other room, just wanting to watch Seph for the time being. So, for now, she doesn’t respond to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly in irritation as Jenna doesn’t reply to him, then he sits down on the bed to examine the books more closely. He picks up one and begins to flip through it, raising an eyebrow at the fact that the pages inside are blank. He sets it down and picks up another, scowling as he discovers that one is also blank* *”Jenna? What the hell is going on?”* *quickly opens the covers of most of the other books, only to discover that they too are blank*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs then steps out of the bathing room, figuring that Seph deserves some answers by now* They’re gifts for you. *nods toward the books* You looked like you had a lot of thoughts in your head, and well.. I figure you can write.. *Shrugs* There’s also that room there that I’ve set up for you. *points to the new micro-“library”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her again, then back down at the books* You want me to write my thoughts down? Like… a military journal, or something like that? *sets the blank book down that he was holding, then tilts his head, seeming confused* What room? *moves ahead into the room being indicated to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I didn’t mean it in that way. I just thought you might like the gesture.. You were definitely in deep thought yesterday morning. I don’t expect you to keep a… military journal.. whatever that is… or mean to make it sound like an order to write. *shrugs and just watches him as he enters the new library. Frowning in fear that he won’t like her gesture at all, she moves to follow him after a moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly, moves into the room, then begins to browse through the books, seeming most interested in a lot of the subjects Jenna has gathered. He carefully slides a book out and begins to read through it, soon becoming involved in it, just standing there now, not doing much else*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Stands in the doorway for several minutes, just watching Seph. A small grin graces her lips as she notices that Seph is engrossed in the books. She then speaks up* Feel free to move books out of here and read in a more comfortable position. You don’t need to stand like you did all day and night long in that other library. Oh, and you’re welcome. *turns around and moves back to the bed, sitting down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a few books out of the room, carrying them back out into the bedroom so he can sit down and read* Thank you… *grins and continues to flip through the book, and would probably spend a good number of hours reading it if left alone*

Viewing 10 posts - 1,051 through 1,060 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.