The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses back at her, his voice loud, and angry* Shut the hell up! I’m tired of you telling me what to do – I am not your subordinate, nor am I under your command. *narrows his eyes at her as he notices the flames forming behind her* You don’t want to tell me what’s going on? Fine – I don’t care. *loudly snarls and turns his back to her once more* But if you’re not even going to let me discover it for myself, then you can just get lost, stupid arrogant stuck-up female.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Shut up, you idiot. This is not the time nor the place. You are in more than mortal danger where you are. Get out of here and I’ll explain anything you want, later. *scowls at the silver-haired ex-general*

Sesshou: *snaps open her eyes as she senses Seph’s nearby presence. Nearly immediately after coming out of her trance, she whips her head toward Seph. As she moves, she deattaches her tentacles from the feeding ports and pulls them into her main body. In the meantime, she rears up and begins forming her excess energy into a bipedal draconic form with tri-layered wings. For now, the snake, who towers over Sephiroth at a 30 foot height, is still solely a mass of glowing energy, so it might not be obvious that she is the same who had caught Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How can I be in mortal danger if I am immortal… *loudly snorts and glares back at Jenna once more* And would you really explain anything to me, after giving me no explanation for so long? Do you really think I would just leave because of that promise? *turns back around and loudly hisses, stumbling back as she stares at the mass that Sesshou is forming into her tangible ‘body’* You…? *loudly snarls and backs towards the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *shifts about her energy form, continuing to reshape it into a draconic being with hints of the snake that was feasting earlier still drifting about through the “spine” area of the form. Once her energy form has properly reformed itself, she begins pulling up the oil in order to give herself a protective physical substance* Well, well, looks like my trap works. *grins then looks to the doorway* Ah, there you are..

Jenna: *makes her wings flare to life with a burst of flames. However, she stands still, not wanting to make the first move. As she watches Sesshou, she mutters to Sephiroth* Get out of here. Now!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* You don’t need to tell me again. *sends a volley of destructive energy at Sesshou’s body and pushes through the doors, running back the way he came, heading back for the area where he left Aeris*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a slight sigh of relief as Sephiroth leaves the area then focuses her attention on Sesshou. While she is glad that Sephiroth finally is following her instructions, she is less than happy that he ruined her chance to get in a shot while Sesshou was dazed with the energy that she was feeding on. So, she had to do things the hard way for today.

Tensing up, Jenna spreads open her wings so that she can gather stagnant energy from the air around her and boost the power of her spells. As Sesshou strikes out with her tail, Jenna leaps into the air to give herself more maneuverability. For several minutes, the two furiously fight with each other. While Sesshou’s objective is to force Jenna into submission, Jenna is looking for an end to it all by taking out both herself and Sesshou at the same time.

From the outer edges of the fortress, where Aeris should be located, all that would be distinguishable of the fight is a series of loud flashes as well as occasional back-lashes of energy that rippled through the air for several miles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *He ran back the way he came, charging down the corridor, half springing off the ground to fly some of the distance. When he had finally reached Aeris again, he grabbed her by the hand and began to forcefully drag her back down the corridor, intending to head back to the fighting.*

Aeris: *makes a loud squeal of objection as she is grabbed by the arm and dragged back down the corridor. She can’t do much to fight against it, but she still struggles, wincing in Seph’s grip, the other hand still clutching the device that Jenna had given them to escape* Sephy!? What do you think you’re doing?! Let go of me!!

Sephiroth: *continues to drag Aeris back all the way, slamming one of the insect-like mindless drones as he charges back the way he came, finally stopping again once he reaches the doors. He silently peers through and narrows his eyes, not quite sure what to do about the fighting combatants right now.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hovers at the far end of the room, opposite of the door that Sephiroth is looking through. Her flame-patterned wings are spread out to their fullest potential so that Jenna can pool as much energy from the surrounding atmosphere as possible. By now, Jenna has sustained quite a bit of damage due to the powerful attacks of her opponent, but she mostly looks banged up with non-fatal wounds. Still, there is quite a bit of blood and bruises on her body.

At the time that Sephy peers through the doorway, Sesshou is no where to be found since the creature has chosen to slip into a purely energy form in order to move about freely. So, Jenna is surveying the area, trying to sense any indications of where the next attack will come from. Unfortunately for the sorceress, Sesshou’s energy is so large and overwhelming that it seems that the snake is everywhere and no where. So, when Sesshou does choose to strike by whipping an energy tentacle at Jenna’s back, the sorceress is taken by surprise for a brief moment. Still, that surprise doesn’t last long and Jenna retaliates with a powerful and destructive spell that makes the tentacle explode and hits Sesshou’s core with enough force to fling the creature outside to the surface.*

Vixen: *spots Sephy as he peers through the doorway, having run toward the commotion in hopes of assisting her queen, then deeply frowns at him. Without hesitation, she yanks out her whip so that she can lash out at Seph’s back* You do not belong here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is busy watching the fight as he nears the area, looking for an opportune time to jump in and assist Jenna. However, he is quite distracted and snarls in pain as Vixen’s whip lashes across his back. He turns around to glare at her, then he charges at her, his arms up in defense, ready to grab at the whip should she lash out at him again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *chuckles as Sephiroth expresses his pain with a snarl and yanks on her whip as if to make it even tighter. She stays put as Sephiroth charges toward her, not in the least bit worried*

Virgo: *leaps out of the shadows as Sephiroth nears her sister and slams into his right side, giggling* Stupid old man not look before jumping. Virgo get you! *happily giggles*

Vixen: *smirks* Indeed, good work, Virgo. *casts a spell to electrify her whip*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues charging towards Vixen, half blinded by his anger. He loudly hisses as he is slammed in his right side and stumbles off course, coming to a halt. He rubs at his side and glares at Vixen and Virgo, loudly snorting in disgust at them* What the hell are you idiots doing here?! Stay out of this and leave, it has nothing to do with you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: What the hell are you idiots doing here? *giggles* What the hell, what the hell! *twirls around then throws a six-inch long knife at Sephy’s foot* Stupid old man not know anything. Virgo and sister will show him how stupid he is.

Vixen: *rolls her eyes at Virgo* Shut up. *snaps her electified whip at Seph’s chest* We are here because we are the choosen soldiers of our queen. She created us for the purpose of serving her. *snaps the whip toward Seph’s groin next*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls and sees the metal fly through the air in his peripheral vision. He immediately steps back out of the way, but is struck in the chest by Vixen’s whip* Then damn it, get the hell out of here and go after her instead! *loudly hisses as the end of the whip cracks against his groin and he creates a ‘wall’ of solid telekinetic energy, forcing it out at Vixen* Now get lost and leave me be!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *yelps in surprise as the teleketic wall hits her and wobbles backwards*

Virgo: *hisses in irritation as she watches the attack take place then leaps foward toward Sephiroth, intending to slash her dagger through the flesh in his throat* Bad man hurt sister! Bad, stupid, free-will man must be punished!

Vixen: *grunts as she recovers from the telepathic attack then moves to stand upright, although she had lost her grip on her whip. Shaking her head, she recomposes herself then moves into a ready position* Well, you are definitely tenacious. *activates another spell and surrounds herself in an electrified barrier spell* Let us see how tenacious you can get. *mischieviously grins then flings her left hand out at Sephiroth. With that movement, several streams of purplish-white energy fly out toward the man to strike him with a magical missle-like attack*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls and jerks his head backwards as Virgo charges at him, slashing her knife at his throat. He raises his right leg up and attempts to cresent-moon kick her away as she charges at him. He is too busy defending himself from Virgo for the time being to see the attack coming from Vixen, and so is slammed by the full brunt of the magical energy, ending up being hurled off his feet by it. He crashes onto the ground and growls as he stumbles to get up again, hissing* Damn you both, just piss off already!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *howls in pain as Sephiroth kicks her, being hit in the face. Due to the pain, she crashes to the ground then holds onto her face and begins to cry* Mean, mean man! Virgo hate you!

Vixen: *scowls at Virgo’s whining and barks out at her* Get back to your feet and attack him again. Stupid, useless, girl. *turns her attention to Sephy again then begins to charge up her whip again* We have been given the task of protecting her highness, and we are not about to let a little boy like you get to her. *lifts her whip hand up then moves to snap the weapon toward Seph’s neck*

Meanwhile, a bolt of black energy crashes into the doorway behind the fighters and rapidly breaks through it in such of a way. However, the energy is not dissipated much by the door, so it continues traveling forward, threatening to strike the fighting trio*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once again rises to his feet, his lips curled back in a snarl, his teeth bared. He makes a loud rumbling angry growl at Vixen, and glares at her* Do I look little to you? I’m taller than you, idiot. *reaches his hand out and tries to grab at the whip as it comes flying at him. He jumps, startled as he hears the loud crash, and jerks his head in the direction towards the noise, wanting to see what it is. He snarls and promptly dives out of the way of the energy as he sees it hurling towards his location*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *at first, she only hisses as her attempt to strike out at Sephy misses. However, that hiss quickly vanishes as she hears the wall crumbling down behind her. So, she blinks then turns around to see what is happening. Just as she faces the wall, the surge of energy breaks through and manges to hit the woman straight on. Thus, when the energy fades, Vixen’s body flops forward, seemingly missing the head, right shoulder, and part of the chest*

Virgo: *screaches as she sees that Vixen has been hit. So, she leaps at Sephy and begins trying to slice out at him with even more fury and activity than before. Still, despite the fury that she is in, her attacks are actually easier to fend off than before. For, the girl is clouded with her hyperactive emotions and not even thinking of fighting techniques.* Mean boy make sister hurt!

*On the other side of the wall, Jenna can be seen dodging more streaks of black energy. She flares open her wings and raises further up toward the sky, which is now viable since the ceiling has been blown out. On the other hand, Sesshou remains on the ground, angrily trying to actually hit the smaller sorceress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles aside quickly as the remains of Vixen’s body flops down on the ground, both not wanting to be hit by it, or the energy that struck her and took her down. He hisses loudly and turns his attention to where the blast came from, hoping to see what caused it. Not for very long though, his attention is very quickly drawn to Virgo’s screams, and he growls, attempting to grab at the girl’s hands and pin her down* I didn’t do a damn thing to her!! *snarls* This place is dangerous…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *yelps as Sephiroth grips onto her then continues to struggle. She bares her enlarged fangs at him and hisses* You and that bitch over there. *glares at Aeris, who had been ignored by the fighters up until now* Both of you. Virgo hates you! Virgo will rip you to shreds. Virgo will avenge sister and protect great mother!

Jenna: *releases a loud scream of pain as one of the blasts from her opponent strikes her right wing. Soon afterwards, she drops onto the floor and reaches behind her with her left hand to grip onto her right shoulder. Despite the fact that she can’t reach the stump of the wing that was blown off, she still tries to reduce the pain by gripping onto the shoulder.

However, she does not have much time to compensate for the pain that she just suffered. For, Sesshou is still furious and more than happy to strike the sorceress down while she is down. So, the draconian being opens its mouth and begins to charge up another array of pitch-black, destructive energy.

Closing her eyes, Jenna regathers her wits then spreads open her still good wing and gathers up as much energy as she can as well. Soon afterwards, both combatants fire off equally powerful blasts of energy, one colored bright reddish orange and the other a pitch black. After a moment of clashing, the energy waves manage to break through each other and strike both of the combatants.

Not even seeming to want to run away from the attack, Jenna remains on the ground as the force of the energy hits her and flings her against the wall. Soon afterwards, the woman flops down onto the ground in a smoking, bloody mess. Having died nearly instantaneously as the energy struck her, Jenna remains limp and unresponsive on the floor.

On the other hand, Sesshou takes her end of the blast in the face. A large explosion rips through her body as the energy that composes her body becomes unstable. The creature roars in pain and writhes around for a few moments before suddenly vanishing, having decided that, for now, the best solution to her problems was to hide away and heal her injuries elsewhere.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to stand there, holding Virgo at an arm’s length, not wanting her to attack him* Look, get it into your head that neither I, nor the girl did anything to you. *snarls* We didn’t harm your mother. Now please, can you tell us how to get out of here? I’ll never be in your way again. *grunts at Aeris* Come on, we’re leaving.

Aeris: *just timidly peers on at the scene, not at all willing to step forwards, afraid that Virgo is going to attack her* Just as long as we can get back… *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *hisses and reaches out to scratch at Sephiroth’s arm* Virgo hates man! Virgo will beat him up. Virgo will kill him. Virgo not care if man never find way out. Man deserve death! *spits in an attempt to hit Sephiroth’s face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: For the last time, I—*hisses angrily as she spits in his face, then he suddenly grips her wrists tightly, suddenly and abruptly closing the distance between them, trying to knock her down by slamming into her with the full weight of his body* I’m not your enemy, but if you want to make me your enemy, so be it!

Aeris: What are we waiting for…? Can’t we just leave now…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: Virgo not ever break loyalty to great mother. Great mother hate all of you. Virgo hate all of you. You will all be feasted upon! *giggles as she hears Aeris and grins at her* Pretty girl smells good. Virgo bet her blood taste good to. *loudly giggles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shivers and moves up behind Sephy to hide behind his back* Please, just get us out of here…

Sephiroth: *attempts to elbow Virgo in the stomach as he moves back again* I’m not food. *snarls and bumps into Aeris* Watch where you’re going. *growls and grabs her hand, moving away from the area* We need to get that woman. Then you can use the device she gave us and we can all get out of here. *makes a threatening growl at Virgo as he steps through the rubble, making his way over to Jenna’s corpse*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.