The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *uses the alone time to explore the store, finally choosing out some dark coloured microfiber shirts. He wastes time trying them on, then pays for them and explores another shop, just browsing for now. After about an hour or so, he narrows his eyes, scanning the street for Jenna, wondering where she’s gone. When he discovers she is in a book store, he shakes his head as he tries to look for her*

Aeris: *tenses as Jenna walks past her, then sighs* She’s done nothing good yet… *watches Sephy with the clothing, but leaves him alone* I don’t know what I should do now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *yawns with boredom as she waits with Aeris. From time to time, she looks over at the woman then at Sephy and back again* You know, maybe there’d be more interesting things if you like talked to him… *she then straightens up as Sephy moves out of the shop and looks over at Aeris* So, are we going to follow your friend, or are we going to be still boring and snoozy and stuff?

Jenna: *is heading out of the shop as Sephy enters. Thus, she more or less smacks into him and then takes a step back. She sighs then looks up at him, trying her best not to show any embarrassment stemming from the fact that she had walked into him* I take it that means that you’re done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts as Jenna and steps back from her, shaking his head* Yes, I’m done. What were you up to that required you to waste so much time? *dusts his coat off, then straightens it up again*

Aeris: I’m going to follow him because I don’t really know what else to do. *sheepishly grins* And you’re right. I should talk to him. I should work on us more. *heads outside and tracks down Sephy, moving into the book store also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly states* Nothing much. *crosses her arms* Shall we go back to Halcyon now or do you want to continue exploring my world. *glances out of the side of her eyes at Aeris* ~And I see the Cetra bitch is still following you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Let her. I don’t care. I don’t know what she hopes to acheive by annoying me, but I’ll soon find out I suppose.”* *yawns* I finished with the clothing store. I don’t know what you are doing here. I have nothing else to do, so I do not care what we do now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* Well, that’s a decisive statement if I’ve ever heard one. Remind me how you lead an entire squad of elite SOLDIERs again? *shakes her head then moves out of the book store, not wanting to mention what she was doing in there quite yet* ~Yes, I’m certain she’ll get over the shock of seeing us make out soon enough.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* When I lead a squad of SOLDIERs, we had a task to complete. Right now, I do not have any obligations. So do not expect me to be decisive about something when there is no objective. *heads back out onto the street also* *”I don’t care what she does, really. So long as she’s not annoying me. You should send her back to the planet we came from soon, I think.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~If I did that, it’d strain the bond between the two of you. She’d also blab to Spike and his friends and get them all worked up. It’s just best to keep her in a spot where we can easily monitor her…~ *pauses as a thought crosses her mind then frowns* ~She’s also been exposed to this planet’s illnesses and… shit…~ *shakes her head and makes her way toward an alley* ~We’re going back to Halcyon.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, not seeming happy as Jenna speaks about why its best to keep Aeris around. He raises an eyebrow when she curses however, and grunts* *”What? What’s wrong with exposing her to illness? We have immune systems, the same as you. She and I will be fine.”* *follows her back towards the alleyway* *”What’s the problem?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph’s questions and just begins setting up a portal* ~There is a certain little factor that I forgot because you two look human and your world is relatively similar to mine. Every single planet, every single ecosystem, every single dimension, and so on, has its own set of illnesses, tolerances to illnesses, and immunities. You two have bodies with immune systems designed for your planet. I didn’t do anything to insure that your bodies would be ready to handle anything from my planet.. And well, Who knows what either of you two could have come in contact with today, or any other day. But I definitely can’t send her back now. If I do, I could start a plague on your planet.~ *finishes the portal then glares at Aeris* Go through, now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *whimpers at Jenna, then lowers her head, grasping Kooril’s arm as she tries to lead her through with her* Come on… we might as well do what she says…

Sephiroth: Phhh… *dismissively waves a hand at Jenna’s comment on illnesses, then snorts* *”You are worrying about nothing. I never get sick. My immunity is too strong and won’t allow for it. You don’t have anything to worry about. I’d be more concerned about Aeris bringing that Cetra virus through to your planet.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You have no idea what sort of bacteria, viruses, and so on my planet has created.~ *hisses as she watches Aeris grip onto Kooril and growls* The elf stays. *glares at Kooril* Go back to your village. You don’t belong.

Kooril: *whimpers* But.. it’s so boring over there… Can’t I…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stops at the portal’s edge* Fine. Can’t I go to the village then? Her people sound peaceful, loving, and nice. If they care about their planet, then I definitely want to go with them instead. *pauses* It’s either that or following Sephy to continue educating him. That was one of the conditions for making him be revived, afterall.

Sephiroth: I need no education, Cetra. *”No, I don’t know for sure. But I am confident that my immune system will be able to deal with whatever comes. Trust me when I say that I do not get sick. It just doesn’t happen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Aeris’s request and glances up at Seph* Seph is the one who wants you to be taken care of. So, I shall allow him to decide on whether or not you can stay with the idiotic failure of an elf or not. *frowns at Seph* ~Those who are overconfident usually fall off very steep, tall cliffs.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *kicks at a bottlecap on the ground nearby his feet* *”Look where I am. On stable ground.”* *smirks at Jenna* *”I am not about to fall off a very steep cliff any time soon, now am I?”* *shakes his head* *”Relax. Put my blood under a microscope and analyze it. I have enough defensive cells to fight off a typically deadly infection.”* *nods at Aeris* You are going back with us. The other woman can do as she pleases, I suppose. She is not my responsibility.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *sighs and steps back* I’ll see you again later. *pats Aeris’s back then begins running away*

Jenna: *groans at Seph* ~I was speaking figuratively. And I’m not a biologist. What makes you think that I’d have a damn clue what I’d be even looking at if I did look through a microscope?~ *Shakes her head at him then glares at Aeris* Now, get your ass through that portal. I can’t keep it open forever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *lowers her head and wipes at her eyes, quietly speaking before she walks into the portal* I don’t like you at all… *vanishes through it*

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes, not saying anything more about Aeris* *”Fair enough. I was just trying to emphasise the fact that my immune system is very good, and that you should not underestimate it at all.”* *moves ahead, walking into the portal himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head at Seph’s words* Stubborn male.. *glances about the area then steps through the portal as well. As she exits, she tumbles onto a the ground, not too far away from the entrance to Halcyon. She then gets to her feet and begins walking to her base, silent for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply moves out of the way as Jenna stumbles out the portal on the other side. He is busy dusting himself off, having landed in a patch of parched and dried out dirt* Are you alright? *picks up his bags of clothing, sighing* Well, I don’t suppose it matters that they are dirty now. It is recommended that you wash clothing before use.

Aeris: *just stands nearby, silent and upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph and nods at him* Yes, I”m fine. *glances at his bags and shrugs* Yes, you probably would have wanted to clean them to start with anyway. Why didn’t you just put them into sub-space? That would have been a less cumbersome way to carry all of them. *pauses for a moment* Oh, and.. *pulls out his sword then steadily holds it out for him to take it by the handle* This is yours. *she completely ignores Aeris for the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I don’t know why I didn’t put them in there. I suppose I didn’t want to walk out and be asked what happened to my shopping. I didn’t want to be spotted by ignorant humans who don’t know about teleportation and that sort of thing. *teleports all the bags into his subspace anyway* Now that there are no humans watching, it would be a good time to do that now. *reaches out to take his sword back* Good work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then frowns at Sephiroth* “Good work”? It wasn’t exactly like holding onto your sword was a mission of mine. *shakes her head* I believe a more appropriate phrase would have been “thank you”. *glances back at Aeris for a brief moment then turns around and quickly makes her way to the base. Shortly after, she opens the base’s entrance and then makes her way down to her quarters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph. Thank you works as well. *pauses* Thank you for taking care of my sword. *heads into the base, walking down the stairs towards the laundry area. He takes his purchases out of his subspace compartment once again, then begins to pull the tags off so he can wash the garments properly*

Aeris: *walks into the base after Jenna has dissapeared down the stairs, then walk off down one of the paths back towards the general area she has been staying in, not wanting to get in Jenna’s way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pays no attention to what either Seph nor Aeris are doing for now. Instead, she just walks into one of the abandoned rooms that are connected to the main room of her quarters and looks about before nodding to herself. Soon after, she begins casting spells to mold the walls into bookshelves. Once that is done, she sets the books that she had gathered for Seph’s sake onto the shelves* I hope this will be agreeable…

Centra: *monitors Sephiroth’s actions then speaks up after a few minutes* If it pleases you, you can leave the clothing and I’ll have them taken care of. I have been programmed with the proper cleansing and drying techniques for most fabrics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *glances up, wondering who spoke. He grunts as he works out that it was Centra* Ah, you again…. *shakes his head* If you want to take care of these articles of clothing, go ahead. Just don’t burn them, or ruin them. *stuffs most of the clothing into the nearest washing machines except for the lighter coloured clothing* Go ahead.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.