The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”A good lay? If you are tired, I will leave you to sleep it off after this is over.”* *moves to the end of the duct and peers out of it, glancing down the elevator shaft* Interesting… how high up are we? *frowns, tilting his head slightly* I hear a rumbling noise… something’s coming this way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~We are approximately on the 6th floor of a ten story building, but there are a few basements down below. And… Never mind what you heard… ~ *shakes her head then crawls up behind him and frowns* ~That’s strange. There should only be skeleton staff here at this time. Stay in the vent until the elevator passes us..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head back again and quietly sighs* *”I think the elevator is going to move regardless of how many people are here.”* *moves back further as the elevator moves past the vent to one of the lower floors* *”How do you plan to get to the other floors from this? You can’t jump onto the elevator, that’s dangerous.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft chuckle* ~My, didn’t take you for the cautious type who doesn’t like taking risks.~ *glances through the vent, noticing that the elevator would block their path if she uses magic to stop it in it’s current place. So, she closes her eyes and concentrates. Soon afterwards, the wires for the elevator snap and it goes into a free-fall to the bottom of the shaft* I would say that’s a problem solved.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs as he watches the elevator cables snap, causing the cab part to crash to the bottom, the counterweight balanct pulley banging down ontop of it a moment later* Well yes, but.. now what? That doesn’t solve a damn thing. *slowly shakes his head* All you did was break something. *snorts* And for the record, I only take risks when there is a point, and something is to be gained.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives him a bored look, not seeming that interested in the semi-lecture that he’s giving her* Now, we climb down, Seph. I would think someone with your intelligence could have figured that out. *casts another spell to blow open the shaft opening then nudges him* Well, get out there, handsome flashlight eyes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Flashlight eyes…? *loudly snorts* Mine cast no more light than yours do. And they are certainly not handsome. *peers out the vent again, then glances down, looking for a maintenance ladder or similar* Well, get down via any means you like. *springs out of the vent, levitating his way down casually*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* I would beg to differ on that point. *soon climbs out of the vent as well. She spots a ladder and springs for it before she allows herself to simply slide down the rails. She keeps her eyes on the panels that mark the floor level and then tightens her grip as she spots the markings that indicates that they are at the second lower basement* Perfect.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What’s perfect? *casually hums aloud to himself as he lazily drifts down on his levitational powers, following Jenna to the lower basement level in the elevator shaft* Just how hard will this artifact be to acquire anyway? Will there be a lot of armoured guards waiting for us? Or is it really lax in its protection?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then chuckles at Seph’s question* Aside from a big alarm that can sound, I highly doubt we’d have to worry about the guards. *Shakes her head* Rent-a-cops usually only carry around pea-shooters. *leaps over to the doors that are meant for the elevator and begins trying to pry them open* Now, if the alarm sounded… we’d have about fifteen minutes to bolt before the actual police show up… But I wouldn’t worry much about that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, not understanding some of what she is saying, having never heard of a rent-a-cop before, but shrugs, figuring what it is. He just hovers in the air as she tries to pry open the elevator doors, then rolls his eyes, using his telekinetic abilities to activate the gears above the doors, causing them to slide open like they would under normal circumstances* Is that better?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as the doors slide open and glares at the camera that she promptly spots before glaring back at Seph* I was trying only to open it a crack to see if there was one of those! *points at the camera then casts a spell to short-circuit it. She shakes her head and mutters* Hopefully.. no one was looking. *quickly moves into the hallway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You looked like you were struggling. *makes a loud irritated noise and drifts through after her, gracefully landing on the tiled floor before following along after her* Some thanks would be in order next time, hm? *quickly runs after her* Phh, where are you off to now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns down at him* Were you not paying attention at all when I spoke to you in that office? *sighs and mutters to herself* Well, at least I know why I’ve always done things solo a mio… *Shakes her head* There’s a storage room down that hallway. *points to a hallway about two rooms down* Within that room is the artifact I was asked to retrieve. Hence, I am going to that hallway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls* Good work. I’ll keep behind you and watch your back. *slowly nods, seeming to like the idea, agreeing with himself* Then you can get the artifact thing and we can finally get out of here. That sounds like an even better idea. *smirks and slows down, letting her move on ahead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t even seem to notice that Seph is lagging back behind her and continues on her way. She soon nears the area where the storage room is and snorts as she spots a key-card based lock. So, she reaches out and rips the input console off and begins working on shorting the wiring so the door would open*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows her to the doorway, then checks the corridors, scanning them for signs of life. He breathes a mild sigh of relief as he senses that nobody is really nearby their location, and so he peers inside the room to keep an eye on Jenna, making sure nothing happens inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins to herself as the door clicks open then flings it open. She then steps inside and looks over at Seph* Well, come on. A kid in black clothing just hanging around a hi-tech research facility is bound to stick out. *moves further into the room and looks around. She smirks as she swipes a few additional items that grab her attention then spots the artifact that she was sent to gather*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and walks into the room, scowling slightly* Fine… though I’m not a kid, and you know that. *glares at her for a moment, then snorts* That was it? That was the entire reason you came here? What a giant letdown. *shakes his head* I was expecting something interesting and important.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* So was I when I agreed to the job. *snorts and tosses the seemingly boring rock which has symbols written all over it and would feel hollow at Sephers* And I know you’re not a kid. I was solely stating what a guard would see. They wouldn’t exactly buy your story of “I’m a man in a child’s body”. *looks about the room, trying to find something else that would be more noteworthy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *catches the rock, holding it firmly as he checks it over, glaring back up at her again* Great, now I have to carry it? *makes a loud harrumphing sound* I’m not your personal courier. *scowls* I suppose we’re leaving again now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Might I remind you that I happen to have your sword in my possession at the moment, Seph. The least you can do is hold onto that for five minutes. *looks about once more then sighs, finding nothing of worth. So, she walks over to him and moves to pick him up* Yes, we’re leaving. *closes her eyes and teleports the two of them to a roof a few buildings away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Fine, fine.. *scowls* I’m holding onto it. *scowls as she picks him up, and wiggles a bit in her grasp, trying to keep balanced and safe while still holding onto the rock* Put me down! I don’t like this at all! *growls and grips hard onto the rock, having nothing else to hold onto right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph and gently sets him down once they are on the roof. She then frowns in thought before casting a spell to return him to normal* There. You can hold onto the rock. It’s useless to me. *turns around and prepares to leave* Go find something to entertain yourself with. I’m going.. elsewhere. *quickly teleports away again, disappearing in a flash of flames and leaving Seph behind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* So that’s it? You’re just leaving me here and goi– *stops, glaring at the space where she was as she teleports away* Hmph, how do you like that… *scowls down at the rock, then tosses it into the air, teleporting it to his subspace compartment* Hmph… *springs into the air, frowning as he realizes that he doesn’t have his sword. He senses out Jenna’s location again, wanting to know if she’s nearby*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.