The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Unfortunately for the newly immortal duo, it took Jenna nearly two days to bother heading out of the library in order to check up on Sephiroth. Even then, she didn’t quite know what had happened to them, she had just assumed that Aeris and Sephiroth had removed themselves to another part of the island. So, at first, Jenna did little in the way of searching for Sephiroth, still irritated at the way that she had scorned Jenna’s kindness and tossed the gift of immortality back into her face. However, eventually, after another day, Jenna decided to actively look for them.

So, Jenna started by taking to the air and circling the the island about three times over in search of any sign of either Sephiroth or Aeris. Even after speaking to the few nests of lesser dragons such as greens or minatures, Jenna received no clues as to where Sephiroth or Aeris were located. By the time that Jenna gave up on this part of the search, it was already the fourth day since the missing pair had been abducted by Sesshou.

Despite the rising concerns for locating Sephiroth so she could fix what she had done, Jenna decided to rest for another day, having tired herself out in her search so far. Still, Jenna found little relief from her exhaustion. Her dreams were plagued with less than content thoughts, and her rest was on and off. So, when Jenna decided to start her search again, she was still as tired as when she had given up.

Due to her weariness, it took Jenna another three days to finally locate Sephiroth’s life signature within Sesshou’s lair. To say the least, this finding did little to bring relief to the sorceress. Still, Sephiroth was still complete and didn’t feel drained from Jenna’s inital scan, so she choose to go ahead with an escape attempt.

Even with the decicion to go ahead, Jenna did not rush herself, for moving without a plan of action within Sesshou’s territory was a death sentence. Taking this into account, Jenna took another few days to devise a plan to get past the Snake’s forces and take Sephiroth and Aeris out of there. Even if her plan fell apart, Jenna always had the choice to start killing everything that moved in the fortress planet that the Snake housed herself in.

So, after nearly a week and a half, Jenna made her move.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was rather unhappy to say the least, and had since given up on trying to find a way out of her situation. She lay on the floor of her cell in awkward position, idly staring forwards, her left cheek on the cold hard ground, bored out of her mind with the complete lack of stimuli. She had tried several times to escape – by ramming into the barrier, trying to manipulate Aeris so she could attack the wall with his own proper body, but all of it was to no avail. So, she lay on the ground, feeling quite useless and miserable, being able to do nothing for the time being until somebody else decided her fate.
    Only a week and a half may have passed, but to Sephiroth, it felt like an eternity. Neither night nor day was noticable in the cell, so Sephiroth was not aware of it. For all she knew, months could have passed in that cell.

They were fed, but Seph ate little of it, completely disinterested in it. She drank the water available when she had to, but apart from that, she did nothing apart from lay on the floor of the cell, idle, bored, wishing just for anything to happen.

If Sesshou wanted to kill her, fine. She didn’t care too much about that any more. Anything would have been better than the idle situation she was in now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at sun for a few moments, simply stalling before she makes her move. For the most part, she just wants to find peace and soalce within the rays of her home-planet’s sun. Also, she wants to have a clear memory of its light and warmth, just incase she winds up stuck in Sesshou’s territory for an extended amount of time, for she knew that Sesshou had drained even the star of that planet of all its energy then encased it in powerful magics that turned it into a shimering crystaline star. Even though this spell made the star rather beautiful, it also made it so the planets surrounding that star would receive no heat nor true light. Indeed, she was about to tread upon a land of eternal darkness.

So, the sorceress stood and contemplated. Finally, after a half an hour, Jenna turned around and began to turn her thoughts to the task at hand. At first, it seems as if nothing is happening; however, Jenna quickly vanishes off the surface of the earth then reappears just outside one of the entrances to Sesshou’s prisoners. Releasing a breath that the brunette had unconciously held in, Jenna quickly ducked behind a rock and examined her surroundings.

Soon finding that there were no direct threats in the area, Jenna dashed into the entrance to the prison and began to sense out Sephiroth’s life force and track him down. This process took several hours in and of itself, for Sesshou made her dwelling as complex as a spider’s web. Weaving too and fro with one tunnel looking just the same as the other, Jenna could have very well found herself lost within the catacomb if she had rushed ahead. In addition, the sorcerss found herself facing off against the soulless drones that Sesshou favored as her footmen.

In fact, by the time that Jenna had come up to Sephiroth’s holding cell, there were three within the direct vicinity. So, Jenna ducked into the shadows and pondered the situation for a few moments. However, it didn’t take her long to formulate a plan. Thus, she called forth a pair of semi-automatic magnums into her clawed hands. Not hesitating any further, Jenna lifted up the twin pistols and simultaneously fired two shots at the heads of two of the guards. Soon after the bullets left the barrels, Jenna rushed at the last guard and leaped ontop of its back before blowing out its head as well.

After all of this was done, the brunette woman was left alone in the cooridor, just infront of Sephiroth and Aeris’s cell with her back facing them.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris was the first one to look up and pay attention to the scuffle going on somewhere outside. His sensitive hearing allowed him to hear much of the action and goings-on outside of their prisoner’s cell, although he couldn’t quite work out what most of it was about. He often heard noises in the area of the prison during the last week and a half, and at first he had shrugged the noise off, assuming it to be nothing more than the usual meanderings of the guards as they puttered around through the area.

But when he heard the gunshots, close ones at that, he sat up, curious and interested to see what was going on. When Jenna appeared to blow the heads off the guards outside of his cell, Aeris stood up, full of hope, and very happy to see her. When Jenna was done killing the guards and all was motionless and appeared to be safe again, Aeris began to clap, giving Jenna applause.

Aeris: *moves towards the edge of the cell and stands about a foot behind the barrier between Jenna and himself, grinning broadly* That was absolutely fantastic. Boy am I glad to see you.

Sephiroth: *glances up as the action takes place, but deeply scowls and remains on the ground, seeming quite a bit less enthusiastic than Aeris*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance at the unwanted applause that she receives from Aeris. Gritting her teeth, Jenna furiously whips around then stalks over to Aeris* Stop making that racket. Idiot, do you want everyone else to know what’s going on over here? *snorts then moves over to the side, where she yanks out a panel then tears out key wires that provide power to the generator for the field that has been holding Sephiroth and Aeris inside. Once that is done, she walks back over to the cell* Has that snake touched you two? Do you feel drained in any way?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Pardon me? I don’t feel anything like that. We’ve just been stuck in this cell for a long time, slowly starving to death and wasting away. *looks quite surprised as the barrier begins to disintergrate and tentively reaches out, slowly moving past the area where the barrier was. He grins back to Sephiroth and waves* Look, Sephy, we’re free!

Sephiroth: *looks up at him, seeming only remotely interested. However, she does not get up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Good. At least she hasn’t started trying to feast on either of you.. *deeply frowns as she considers what that means. She shakes her head, deciding to ignore the obvious trap and walks over to Sephiroth’s side. Kneeling down next to the girl, she grips onto Seph’s left arm and tries to get her to face Jenna* Hey, get up. Do you want to stay here forever? *shakes her head* If you get to your feet, I’ll return you to your real body.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shifts her head to glance at Jenna, looking up at her, her voice sounding weak, hoarse, and dry* Do you want to get stuck in here along with the both of us? Get out while you can…

Aeris: Nope, not me. All my limbs are nice and intact, thanks. No feasting on me. *grins and looks down at Sephiroth* Oh, Sephy! Get up!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Seph’s words then releases a loud snort* Do you think that I came all this way just to leave you two behind. Come on, get up. *grips onto Seph’s arm and then yanks her upward* As soon as you’re out of this cell, I’ll return you to your normal body. So, get moving, ex-SOLDIER.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles a bit as she is yanked to her feet. She hisses a little and stands up properly, but keeps her head lowered and walks out of the cell, frowning* Somebody will notice that we’re moving out soon…

Aeris: *whispers* Just be quiet and keep going!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at Sephiroth* Just get moving, as the weak Cetra said. I know that they know that I’m here. So, there is no point in bringing it to my attention, it won’t change the results at all. *shakes her head then sighs* But first… *closes her eyes and begins to mutter a spell. Soon afterwards, a spell grips onto both Sephiroth’s and Aeris’s essences then yanks them out of the bodies that they were in before depositing them into their correct bodies* There, that should help you two..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud hissing noise as his essence is torn out of Aeris’s body, objecting to it harshly. When he is back in his rightful body he stumbles a bit, seeming quite disorientated and confused. He takes only a moment to shake this off however, and immediately goes tense, giving the area a good scan* Where do you plan to head…? *snorts* There’s activity everywhere.

Aeris: *makes a loud groan as she is returned to her own body, not liking the stronger feeling of weakness that her body is suffering from right now* Gee Sephy… you didnt take good care of me at all, did you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Sephiroth* I plan on heading that way. *points toward the center of the complex* However, you will be leaving. *pulls a small device out of her sub-space pocket then thrusts it at Sephiroth* This will give you a map, so you can find your way out. Afterwards, just hit the button here. *points to the said button at the upper end of the device* That will activate a transportation system that will create a rift in time and space and bring you back to my home. *turns to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud angry snort as the device is thrusted at him, and he grabs onto it, his eyes narrowing as he quickly gives it a look over* Great, how do you even expect this will work? What about you? What are you going to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I just told you how it works. Just do as I said and hit that button once you’re out in the open. It’ll take you to safety. *turns and begins walking out of the area. As she walks, she calls back to Sephy* As for me, that is my own buisness. Take care of yourself, ex-general. That is what you are good at, afterall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and hands the device over to Aeris, moving away from her* That’s something for you to do… *moves away from Aeris and follows after Jenna, wanting to know what she is up to, mostly because he doesn’t really trust her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rushes down the hallway, not aware yet that Sephiroth had ignored her orders. Even though she’d be less than pleased with his actions, she wouldn’t stop to turn him away if she had noticed his pursuit. She knows that with every moment that passes, her presence will become more known, so she doesn’t want to waste time in scolding Sephiroth. Thus, she keeps her full attention on the task on hand, only pausing momentarily to dispatch of more guards using various projectiles such as throwing knives, her guns, and shuriken. This method does quickly rid her of many of her obstacles, but some are left behind as Jenna rushes buy. These remanants would undoubtably notice Sephiroth as he chases after her. In addition, there are points in which Jenna simply decides to leap up ontop of the heads of her opponents and leap from one to another in order to get past them with ease. Luckily for her, the guards and soldiers in the alien’s arsenal are all drained of there essences, so they are not overly bright. Eventually, Jenna slows down as she nears the centeral room. By this time, the objects on the ceiling, which appear to be wires and pipes of unknown nature, are brightly shining with energy. There had always been a faint glow to the wires, but at this point, the flow is strongest and, thus, so to is the illumination.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leaves Aeris with the teleportation device and quickly follows after Jenna, tiring a lot quicker than usual because his body has been starved of good food and liquids whilst in captivity. He steps over many of the fallen creatures that Jenna kills and runs ahead to keep up with the sorceress as best as he can manage. He pants as he moves up ahead, avoiding most of the other guards as he finally catches up, following Jenna into the central room. He is dead silent as he stares at the wires, not understanding what they’re for. He moves into the shadows and keeps an eye on Jenna, wondering what she is up to*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep breath as she stops infront of the large stone doors that seperate the hallway to the central room. For the most part, the door looks like a grey, unwelcoming slate that was just pushed into place. In fact, aside form the space in the ceiling that allows the glowing wires, which would look somewhat like the lifestream on Sephiroth’s planet, there is next to no ornamentation on the door.

Jenna takes a few steps forward and placed her hands on the cracks that seperated the two halves of the doorway, however, she does not move quite yet. For now, she simply leans against the door, taking a few moments to gather herself and rethink her plan. To Sephiroth, it is likely that Jenna would be perceived as being hesitant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he gives the glowing wires a better glance, noticing how much their contents look like Lifestream. He quietly moves up behind Jenna and grunts at her, deciding to give away his prescence to her before he scares her* And just what are you hoping to do? *loudly whispers the statement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as she hears Sephiroth’s words then glares back at him* Get out of here. I won’t tell you again. Or do you want to fucking die here? *shakes her head* I gave you a second chance away from your planet and having to do what it wants of you, don’t waste my gift to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses at her* How about you explain everything first… explain why that sludgey woman attacked us, explain why she keeps coming for you, why she dragged me and Aeris into this hellhole. *snarls* I want answers. And I’m not walking away until I get some.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Sephiroth* There is no time for such things. Get out of here. *turns her head away from Sephiroth and shoves the double doors open. At first, the pair are bombarded by a torrent of bright light due to all the energy flowing through the room. However, it is not so overpowering that it would blind the pair. As for the room itself, one of the most poignant things about it is the masses of wires, probably numbering in the thousands, that travel toward the center of the room and merge with each other to create even larger cables. At the center of the room, a white-blue set of energy tentacles are latched onto the ends of the main cables, pulling at the life-energy and dragging it in toward the center where a snake-like energy creature is resting. The snake seems to be in a trance and unaware of the intrution for the time being since it is feasting. Meanwhile, under the creature is a large puddle of oil-like organic material*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls at her* Right, get out of here, I don’t deserve the explanation as to why I’ve been stuck like a prisoner here for well over a month!! If you’re going to be like that, you can just go away and leave me alone. *loudly snarls at Jenna and shoves past her, moving further into the room where the energy is gathering. He seems highly intruiged by the amount of coloured energies gathering and raises his eyebrows as he sees the energy-composed snake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses under her breath* Get the hell out of here. This is not the time and place for you to be stubborn. If you value your soul and existence, then leave. If you stay, you’ll loose more than your life. *remains in the doorway, closely watching the snake. Meanwhile, a flicker of flames seems to be forming behind her*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.