The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs at Seph* If you think that these will be fine, then I’ll trust in your decision. It is you who will be wearing them after all. *repositions the pants in her arms once more then moves to follow him* ~What an idiot. Oh wells, that stupid pink girl means nothing to me. Let her cry all she wants to.~

Kooril: I didn’t mean to say that the guy was a treasure to be claimed, but you did say that he’s yours. I just meant to say that Jenna is not one who takes “off-limits” signs at all. *reaches over to pat Aeris’s shoulder* Now, calm down. You can probably still be friends with him or something. Come on, let’s go back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fine, but don’t leave her here to get lost. If you want to dump her, return her to the planet we came from. If you abandon her here, she will have no place to go to, and one of the humans is sure to take advantage of her.”*

Aeris: *whimpers* I don’t want to be friends with him… not if she’s going to make my life hard when even trying to get near him! *continues to walk down the street, not seeming to know where she’s going*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, confused* ~You speak as if you actually give a damn about her… But if you want me to look after her that much, then fine. I’ll insure that she doesn’t become lost on this planet.~

Kooril: Oh, just settle down. Jenna’s not that bad. You just need to be able to get on her good side… *frowns in thought* It’s not the easiest thing to do though. *grips onto Aeris’s hand and begins dragging her back to the store* Just get some backbone and get back there!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *forcefully yanks her arm away this time, whimpering* No! I’m not going back there! I just want to get out of here right now…

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls at Jenna for a few moments, then loudly snorts* *”If you think I don’t give a damn about anyone, you are mistaken. I already told you about my obligation to that woman.”* *heads away from her and moves towards another rack of shirts. After a few moments of browsing, he quickly moves away, thinking of something else from here he would buy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~She’s annoying and an idiot. Not to mention, you did stab her through the abdomen. Thus, I thought your only concerns toward her stemmed from the fact that she allowed you to be revived.~ *deeply sighs and shakes her head* ~It’s not like you know everything about me at the moment either… So, I make a few mistakes in my words.~ *snorts and continues to follow Seph*

Kooril: *tightens her grip on Aeris’s arm and reaches over with her other hand to grasp onto Aeris’s hand* Come on, you’re acting like a teenager. *despite these words, Kooril looks no older than 18 or 19*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That is an accurate observation. And thus, I care minimally enough about her to be concerned for her wellbeing.”* *grunts* *”So don’t leave her here where any human may take advantage of her.”* *moves halfway across the department, then begins to pick up pairs of boxer shorts, scowling at the bright printing on some of them*

Aeris: *squeezes her eyes shut and turns her head away, seeming quite upset* I’m not a teenager… I just told you, I don’t want to go back there right now! Why are you making me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well, Seph. If you don’t want her harmed, I’ll insure that she will be found.~ *frowns in thought* ~Not that it matters. I think that idiotic elf-girl was with her.~ *loudly snorts at the very thought of Kooril* ~The worst that would happen while around that girl is that her ears would be talked off.~

Kooril: Because, you’re acting like a little kid. The elders say that you should always keep your head up and never let anything put you down. Now, come on. It might be a royal pain to find them again if we don’t go back there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Idiotic elf girl? I have never seen this person. Should I be concerned?”* *makes a small noise of amusement and shakes his head* *”For the elf’s safety, I mean. Aeris could probably talk her ears off also.”* *finally finds some black pairs of boxer shorts and adds them to the pile Jenna is carrying* *”I’m done here. I’ll go elsewhere now.”*

Aeris: Alright… *lowers her head, looking upset* We might as well go then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly grumbles under her breath* How the hell can clothes alone weigh this much. *snorts then pulls the credit card she used before out of sub-space and makes it hover in front of Seph’s face* Well, if you are done, you can pay with this. *pauses for a moment and thinks* Or did you mean you were just done in this area? As for the elf-girl.. She’s an idiot who keeps on begging for me to teach her magic. She’s like most elves, bright blond hair, blue eyes, slender build, and tall. Unlike the rest of her kind, though, she doesn’t have a single brain cell in her head.

Kooril: *gives Aeris a large grin and nods* Well, then, let’s get back in there. Then you can bug that guy all you want and ask him “how dare you” and stuff like that. *pulls Aeris back into the store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If they are thick fibers, the clothing can weigh a lot. *takes the card from Jenna, glancing at it for a few minutes, snorting afterward* Oh, this thing again. Right… *heads for the checkout, then nods at Jenna to dump the clothing on the counter* I’m done in this shop. I’ll visit others shortly.

Aeris: *yelps as she’s pulled back into the store, and begins to look around* He’s moved now… *sighs* I still don’t want to go back there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph and sets the clothing down on the counter. She then rubs her arms as if they are a bit sore* Almost weigh as much as my cape alone weighs… *shakes her head then looks up at Sephers* Yes, that thing. It’s the most effective way to pay in multiple currencies. Trust me, it’ll work.

Kooril: Oh, just calm down. It’s not like anyone’s going to kill you. *looks about the store then begins to drag Aeris toward the counter* I see them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hands the credit card to the cashier, then stands back as they go to work, scanning and bagging his purchases. He then leans over the counter to once again forge the signature on the back, then he takes the card and bags, walking away from the counter again* That was fairly hassle free.

Aeris: *yelps as she is dragged, not feeling like saying too much now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Yes, it is indeed the easiest way to give these humans the money they want. *moves to walk next to Seph’s side, thinking for a bit* Did you.. want to get out of your current outfit right away, or are these just so you’d have clothes in the future?

Kooril: *grins as she nears the pair then lets go of Aeris and dashes forward* Hi, gu- *just as she nears Jenna’s back, intending to greet the sorceress, Jenna nearly instantaneously moves to first elbow the elven girl in the gut then smacks the girl in the ridge of the nose with the back of her balled up fist*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They are just articles of clothing for wearing whenever I feel like it. Except for the boxer shorts. I needed more pairs of them. *yawns with boredom, at least until Kooril and Aeris approach him. He raises an eyebrow as Jenna smacks the elf-girl with her fist, sighing* *”She annoys you that much?”*

Aeris: *loudly whimpers and backs away again* She was just saying hello!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes off her hand, not even turning around to see Kooril’s whimpering* ~She stalks me on and off. Of course she annoys me. She’s incompetent and useless. Anyway, you said don’t hurt Aeris. You said nothing about not hurting that idiot.~ *glances back at Aeris and indifferently shrugs* Reflex. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Reflex…? *moves over to Kooril and taps her shoulder* Are you OK there…? Did she hurt you a lot?

Sephiroth: Hmph. *doesn’t seem amused at all and simply walks for the doorway, slowly shaking his head* *”Of course. To an extent, I don’t really mind what you do.”* *moves out of the shop and heads back onto the street, narrowing his eyes in thought as he tries to ponder where else he could buy a shirt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *holds onto her nose and slowly nods* Yea.. I’m fine.. *rubs her nose and whimpers a bit then looks over at Aeris* Well, come on. If we stay here, they’ll leave us behind. *manages a smile then quickly moves after the other two*

Jenna: ~To an extent?~ *frowns up at him* ~Well, what exactly is it that I’m doing that you do care about?~ *crosses her arms* ~It won’t do much good if I have you irritated at me every other minute.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and lowers her head* I would believe that… they’re so mean. *follows after Kooril, heading outside too*

Sephiroth: *”I don’t really know. It’s kind of hard to explain, really.”* *once outside, he heads for one of the other clothing shops across the street, glaring at the amount of traffic in the area* *”Is this always what a city is like? None of these cars look remotely similar to the ones in Midgar.”* *heads into the store, which is advertising shirts, ties, and suits in its windows*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It’s hard to explain what I do that would bother you…?~ *sighs* ~So, I’m expected to just do trial and error?~ *Shakes her head and keeps by Seph’s side, not wanting to get hit or anything else* ~And yes, this is more or less what like every other city is like. However, Americans drive on the opposite side of the road.~ *shrugs*

Kooril: *whimpers as the lights change just as she tries to cross the street, so she can’t follow Sephy and Jenna at the moment* They’re not that mean. Jenna just has rough edges.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well, think of most of the things Aeris does. That bothers me. Don’t do that and you are off to a wonderful start.”* *stands in the doorway, moving inside shortly after, heading for the suit section* *”I don’t think I need these for anything, do I?”*

Aeris: Sephy’s very mean… he killed me once. But he wasn’t all there in the head when he did it, so I forgave him. Jenna just sounds mean. She punched you. She told me to get out of her bedroom and threatened to kill me. She’s very mean.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at the very thought of doing anything akin to what Aeris would do* ~I should think by now that you should know that I am no where near to anything like that bitch.~ *loudly snorts then shakes her head. She then glances over at the suits and shrugs* ~I don’t know. Men tend to look a bit better in them than they do in other clothing… But I think they are meant for professionals. Or hitmen.. or professional hitmen…?~ *helplessly shrugs*

Kooril: Oh, Jenna isn’t that bad. Well… She’s killed a few little kids that get in her way of her quarries… *Sighs and scratches the top of her head* She just, you know, doesn’t work on the same rules of society as us. She also sometimes acts like there’s something else in her head at times… *shrugs* I know for certain that blood-red means stay away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”There are non-professional hitmen as well? Interesting…”* *sifts through a rack of suits, soon becoming bored of it. He moves away from the rack again to inspect the finer quality shirts that the store has*

Aeris: She’s… killed children? *holds back a horrified noise in her throat and stares at Jenna, seeming to be afraid of her now* She sounds horrible…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* ~Well, everyone has to start with somewhere. I’ve seen freelancers that sometimes take on hit jobs. So, I suppose that’s unprofessional hitmen.~ *glances around the store and thinks for a bit* Will you be fine on your own for a bit?

Kooril: Yea, I’ve seen her kill a few, but they kinda ran at her while she was fighting with someone else. She tells me that casualties are to be expected.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Fine, go off on your own. Of course I will be alright. I am a grown male, I can quite easily take care of myself. I did just that before you came along, also.”* *walks away from her, heading for another part of the shop*

Aeris: *whimpers* That’s not very good! I really don’t like the sound of her at all now… she should be locked up somewhere!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: That’s not a really nice thing to say. She can do a lot of good things, too.. *tilts her head as she watches Jenna leave, but decides to stick with Aeris*

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* ~I didn’t mean it that way..~ *shakes her head then moves out of the shop. As she passes by Aeris, she gives her a poignant glare, having overheard her words. Still, she doesn’t bother stopping to snap back at the girl and just walks out of the shop all together. From there, she locates a book store and begins picking out history and other books that she believe Seph would find of interest. She then pauses as she spots a few blank books and shrugs, figuring Seph might want something to write notes on. So, she grabs a few of them as well. By the end of the few hours, she had picked out enough books to create a small library for Sephy. She simply places the books into sub-space without paying for them.*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.