Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Groans at her friend’s response* At the end of this academic year, I’ll graduate, yes. I’m not leaving today or anytime that soon. *stands up and dusts off her uniform* I probably will be here for a few weeks afterwards while I wait for my assignment. So, don’t get that depressed over it, my friend. Now, hurry up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *overdefensively* I’m not getting depressed about it. Shut up. *soon finishes putting his clothes on, zipping up his pants, adjusting his belt. He picks up his comb and begins to neaten his short mess of hair, sighing, thinking about what he has just said* Sorry for that, Noemi. I didn’t mean it. It’s just… *shakes his head* I just got here, I just got you back. I don’t want to lose you already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly sighs and shakes her head* I shouldn’t have brought it up, Sephiroth. That was cruel of me. Still, we have an entire year until i graduate. You can calm down and just enjoy the moments we have. *walks over to him* Are you ready to go? If we wait too long, we might not get the good, fresh food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks back at her as he continues to comb his hair* Wait, they’re actually giving us fresh food? Not reconstituted stuff, reheated rubbish, or crap from a can? *promptly straightens his clothing, then checks to see if he has everything he needs before quickly heading for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *loudly chuckles at Sephiroth’s behavior* Well, that got you going. *grins and then begins leading him toward the cafeteria* I can’t say that all of it is fresh and straight from a field, but not everything is from the can. And hardly anything is simply reheated. Still, the sooner we get there, the better the offerings will be. *wraps her right arm about Seoh’s shoulder as she continues to walk down the hallway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins as he walks along with Noemi, seeming very pleased with the information she is telling him. He begins to lick his lips as he tries to imagine what nice food there would be to eat* Anything is better than the cafeteria rubbish we ate back on my home planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *playfully slaps the back of Sephiroth’s head then chortles at him* Stop that and act your age, Cadet. *smirks* I outrank you as a Upperclassman, so you’d better listen to my orders too. *winks at him then opens the doors to the cafeteria. She soon points to the left side of the room* The line forms there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly as the back of his head is slapped, then begins to loudly laugh at Noemi, running ahead of her, then moves to briskly walk in front of her, as if getting in her way, smirking openly* Like I’m going to listen to YOUR orders, lady. Make me! *frowns as he enters the cafeteria, whining at the size of the line* What…? No! *growls* All the good food is going to be gone!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *playfully smirks, but manages to mock-glare at Sephiroth nonetheless* Exactly, as far as you are concerned, I am a goddess around these parts and you are a maggot, Freshman. *chuckles then sighs at Sephy’s reaction to the line* I told you that we needed to hurry to get here. *gently grips onto her friend’s arm and leads him toward the end of the line* Don’t worry. There’s pleanty of food though. We just might have a hell of a time finding a good seat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I’ll fly up through the ranks like a hungry bird of prey taking off, you’ll see. And then maybe I’ll command as much respect as you, if not, more. *grasps onto Noemi’s hand and allows himself to be led through the crowd and chaos to the back of the line* At least it smells good… I want some fresh roasted meat with gravy and vegetables. *licks his lips at the thought* I’m tired of eating freeze-dried crap they kept on board the transport ship, and the rubbish they fed us in the laboratory.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *playfully scoffs at Sephiroth’s proclamations* Like hell you will ever outrank me. You’ll always be chasing after my dust and wishing that you can catch up. I won’t ever let you rise up before me. *gives him a playful challenging grin then chuckles as she spots him licking his lips* You’re such an immature little boy, Sephiroth. *lightly elbows his stomach* You’ll get used to the food here soon enough then begin begging for even better food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight noise of discomfort as he is elbowed* We won’t even be mastering the same areas, Noemi… like they would release you onto the battlefield for armed combat. You don’t even look like you could hold up some of the heavier weapons.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *releases a haughty snort at him and crosses her arms* You know full well that I am much stronger than my appearance gives away. *glances over at him* Though I could say the same about you, Sephiroth. *Smirks* I wouldn’t be surprised if all the other boys call you a string bean soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, never going to happen. Sure, fine, I agree with you, I’m a little bit skinny now, but I’m signed up for some weight training and augmentation surgery once I’m in the middle stages of puberty. *slowly moves with the line, still holding his plate* Eating lots of protein plus weight training is important, I need strong arms to hold some of the alliance’s weapons. Plus I’m going to be wearing some heavy armour, too. Ladies like armour plating, afterall. *winks at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at him* Sephiroth, I’ve been with you since you were little. I know full well that you are quite strong and have a lot of muscles, but for some reason, your body is lank and sleek. I think it’s just the way you will always be. I highly doubt you’ll ever be one of those overly bulked up males. Your muscles are just not designed to bulge that way. *looks up as they reach the first part of the food selection and begins to pick out a few bagels as well as eggs and bacon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m still on the alliance’s augmentation program, you know. And they have my DNA on file for flash cloning organs – did you know they can replace my liver in two hours if a dragon bites it out of me? That’s so cool, isn’t it? It also means I can practically have all my organs mauled, but they can be replaced. I have a higher chance of surviving if I am wearing one of the armour suits they’re designing especially for me – it switch to life-support mode and brain fed with oxygen so I won’t die. *sets his tray down once they reach the front of the line, then serves himself some buttered toast and eggs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Groans at her friend’s statements* We are talking about your physical build, Sephiroth, not how good your armor will be or how you don’t need to worry about loosing organs. *shakes her head* And for the record, I plan on keeping my organs in tact, thank you very much. *gives him a sly grin* But you’re right. I’m certain you will look sexy in armor. However, you need to realize that we are here to become officers, not just simple foot soldiers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I know that, Noemi. But I’m going to look damn fine while killing dragon scum. What colour armour is your favourite? *serves himself a cinnamon scroll and an iced donut to go with his breakfast, then carries it away, looking for a spare table to sit at* I plan to do my best.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glances at Sephiroth, pretending to think for several moments before calmly stating* Black. It’d be the best thing to highlight that handsome hair and fair skin of yours. Yes, most definitely black. *takes point and begins leading Sephiroth toward the back of the room. Soon afterwards, she sits down at a table with several of her classmates, indicating for Sephy to sit next to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Black, huh? I’ll have to tell that to the weapons department when they start asking me about stuff like that. That’s actually a good colour choice too, it aids camoflague in space. *follows Noemi, shrinking behind her somewhat at the company of her classmates, finding himself shy in their prescence. He sits down next to Noemi with no objections, and places a fried egg ontop of a slice of buttered toast before picking it up to munch on* Much, much better than the freeze dried crap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*one of the male upperclassmen eyes Sephiroth then Noemi, cocking his eyebrow* Into pip-squeaks now, freak? Heh, the two of you make a pretty couple. *reaches up to scratch at an itch on the left side of his nose and chuckles* Just like you to like a feminine male too.

Noemi: *narrows her eyes but doesn’t say a word to the other boy. Instead, she turns her attention back to Sephiroth* Yes, indeed. It is much better than that questionable food from back there… *seems hesitant to mention a lab in front of the others* ~Ignore their jabs. It’ll only get worse if you egg them on.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth:*”Ignore their jabs?! They’re insulting us, Noemi! We’re not freaks either, we’ve been biologically manufactured by the damn alliance that supports them to save everyone from the dragons!”* *immediately sits up tall and begins to growl, glaring hard at the male upperclassman* You think I’m a pipsqueak? Do you want to take this conversation outside? *narrows his eyes* I’ll show you how much of a ‘pipsqueak’ I am.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Sephiroth, this is not worth it. You can get reprimanded for fighting. Just leave it be. They’ll see when we save their asses how wrong they were.~ *shakes her head and looks at her classmate* Ignore him. He’s new here.

*the midshipman chuckles and flicks some of his hash browns at Sephy’s face* That’s obvious. You’re lucky that your the freak lady’s friend or you’d be eating your food like the dog you are, first year.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and slams his hands on the table, rising to his feet* *”I don’t care about getting reprimanded, Noemi. He’s insulting us! Do you really want to let him get away with that?!”* Come on, bastard! You want to fight? Stop talking, get to your feet and get outside! *growls and reaches across the table to grab at the midshipman’s hair* We’re not freaks, you’re just a lower-classed form of life, idiot!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *quickly moves her hand to grip onto Sephiroth’s shoulder and roughly pulls him down* That’s enough, Sephiroth. Just leave him be. He wants to get a rile from you. *looks at her classmate* He’s just jealous because I’ve out flown him on every single simulation to date.

*the upperclassman scoffs and brushes off his hair where Sephiroth had touched him* You are one lucky pipsqueak. *points at Sephiroth then scowls and stands up* Just don’t eat at our table again, either of you. *brushes himself off as if he were now covered with filth and then moves to find someplace else to eat*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.